peoples <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva Giles

Heeeey! :cool:
Basically, Eva neeeeeeeds people. :p She has like one friend so far. She's really, really into fashion and looking good. She is a bit of a b1tch a lot of the time, but she can be nice to her friends. :lol: Basically, I need teh following for her.
Friends
I need a few friends for her. Preferably some in Gryffindor, although I can see her having a lot of friends in Slytherin.

Enemies
Eva is the type to make a lot of enemies. :lol: Just lemme know and I'll consider it. ^_^

Mentor
I'd also like her to have a mentor. Preferably a Gryffindor, but whatever. :cool:

Other
Let me know if you think of anything else. I'm completely open on this. <3

Heya, okay.

I have Zeke here for a crush maybe, he is very flirty and takes anything nasty said about him as a joke.

I also have a ravenclaw girl, Carter, who is pretty nice to most people and a bit naive.

You can choose wehat to use her for if you want them.

I have Demelza, she's a model, and despite not liking modelling much she has learnt a lot about fashion from it and she is quite interested in fashion. Demelza tries to be nice, but sometimes she can go off on a random rant about her mum and how annoying she is :lol: . She's a 'puff and i dont know whether you want her to be a friend or some sort of enemy or just an aquaintence?(sp?). I'm happy for any its up to you whether you think they will get on :)

Well I'm still up for her and Nia getting along, and being a mentor type figure, but seeing as Eva didn't get into Slytherin maybe just a fashion idol :r:

Hehe. How about if Zeke crushes on Eva, then she hates him, but he totally doesn't get it and thinks it's all a joke. =))
Then we could see how it goes over time, and maybe she would end up liking him.
But it depends, I don't want there to be anything too intense, she is only eleven. ;)

Patty, sounds good. They could meet together with her and Lily?
And Demelza, sounds like they could get along. But maybe if she didn't find out she was a 'Puff until they were friends. Eva kinda hates Hufflepuffs. =))

Erm, okay.
I could have Eva become one of the girls he chaces, he doesn't get real crushes but he does like going after people that say no to him.

Yeah, with Lily sounds good as that was the initial plan :p I'll set one up in Brightstone for the two you to join ^_^

I can offer up Jareth. He's very vain and likes to talk about himself and how 'great' he is.
They could be friends or enemies, depending on how you see it working out.
Jareth is quite 'nice' to his friends. He is obsessed with fashion and that sort of thing.
Well, let me know what you think ;)

Maria could be a friend or an enemy - she's very similar to Eva from what you've said - very into fashion, and quite b1tchy. She's not too keen on Hufflepuff either, and she's quite angry that she got put there. (Or she will be once she's allowed to RP inside the school. Hufflepuff's her mother's old house, and she's really not keen on her mother.) Eva and Maria could team up against Hufflepuff, or they could go the opposite way and end up absolutely hating each other :]

Just to, you know, give you MORE to consider, I have Charlotte, first year Gryffindor. She's a little spoiled, but she's really kind and friendly and loyal when you get to know her. She likes fashion too, and she comes sort of from upper class society in Sydney and she's used to having lots of friends (although she's kinda alone now). She can say the wrong thing a lot of the time but she (usually) doesn't mean harm with her words. :p

Rubie could be a friend or best friend considering how they get along... Shes in Gryffindor, quite a flirt, but really friendly and fun (and when in the mood, mischevious, but not often) She can be quite girly, and knows how to dress, so they could get along :) or not... lols we can RP and see if you want :p

What do you think?

Hey!
Well I can see you got a lot of plot suggestions here but another one can't hurt? :cool:

I can offer up Benson Thacker as an enemy? From what I seen Eva and Lily Fossil are friends? Yeah, Benson hates her so it could be easier for them to be enemies then since she is best friends with his enemy..if that makes any sense at all :lol:

Benson hates fashion and the whole 'self conscious' thing. He is quite laid back, sometimes is a bit stubborn. But when he is with his friends he is very loyal and humourous and just easy to get along with. Although when he has an arguement or a fight with someone he won't hold back and will probably hold a grudge against that person for a long time. So I think an enemy would be best suited for himself and Eva.

Since you have a lot of suggestions here feel free to completely discard mine, or we can RP it later in Y8 when your not as busy :lawlz: ? Its up to you :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back