People for Hazel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazel ColdBlood

Hey,

I need a friend or two from Dumstrang, first or second year whom Hazel could really trust, are evil and cold like herself. Hazel is matured for her age and knows the good and bad in the world. She has just started her first year at Dumstrang and is extremely pretty.(applied for veela) So naturally people around her have to be effected by her looks. She has a sharp tongue but uses it wisely.

Also her mother is a very famous theater artist, just as beautiful as her. Biography/Character Development

I would even like enemies as they would be easy to get for such a person. And yes, next year that is 2026 she would be coming to New Zeland, they are shifting. She knows the fact but dislikes it. So yes, thats the basic.

I would also like to know if someone would like to make up a character by the name Rufus (any surname goes) who is around 34. Should be a deadly DE. He is Rosemary(Hazel mom) current boyfriend. They love each other very much but however as he is so dark and cold and evil, Hazel is scared of her.

Any takers?

Thanks
Hazel

Hi,
I have a first year girl if you want her as a friend. They are pretty much opposites, Ivana has had a sheltered life, the men in the family don't let her see death or get hurt and they make all the big decisions for her. She's nice but slightly weird, think a Luna lovegood state of mind bt a litle more down to earth and a more threatening nature.

I have a 2nd year Durmstrang boy and a 6th year going 7th year Durmstrang girl ...

Tom, the boy is very kind and caring with others. He might be born on a slytherin family, his not that evil like his father... Offering him as an enemy.

Angelica, the girl is very evil and selfish, she doesn't want anyone wanting her spot. She is also the former minister of Bulgaria's granddaughter from the mother's side... Offering her as a friend but a bit older.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back