Peepz For Lily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily Hayden

OOC First Name
Ilana
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Sphinx Remains
So, Lily is Sasha's cousin and Lana's sister.

She needs friends, a crush or something, enemies, and that stuff.

Lily is crazy, hyper, and fun. She doesn't like school work. It's just because she is afraid of being wrong. Other than that, she would like it, at least somewhat. She likes to climb things and stuff like that. She is funny and kind of random.

So, please post.

You know you want to.

Come on. *puppy dog eyes*

Dang it! I'm a sucker for those dang puppy eyes. Grrr... (lol)

Um, I can offer Sidda as a friend. She's crazy and fierce and fiery and strong and brave and just kick-ass.
I don't know how they'd get along, but, if you want her...
What's Lily into? Becuase if she's into the same sort of hobbies/interests as Sidda, that's how they could meet/become friends.

Thanks for making me laugh. You get wubs for that. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Er, she's not fully developed yet.

But she likes:
[ul][li]Punching people when they're mean</LI>
[li]Awesome people
[li]Climbing everything possible (Trees, walls, etc.)
[li]Acting (Drama queen! =)) )
<LI>[li]Reading (If she can't find anything to climb)[/li][/ul]
And that's all I have for now.... Do you think they'd get along? Oh, Lily's also a huge klutz when she isn't climbing or acting. Like if she's walking somewhere, she'll trip over her own foot.

Shaylah could be an enemy. Shay's perfectly happy to punch the hell out of anyone who acts weird or hyper around her. She's not in the best of moods possible.

That sounds great! At least, I think so. Lily might not be too happy about that punching. :p Should I start a topic or would you like to?

Yay! I got wubs! Right back atcha :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sounds perfect! Siddalee is into Drama too. And she's clutzy, and climbs things a lot (although she then often falls from greater heights...)

I think they'd get along great. Siddalee wouldn't be too happy about the punching either. Should they meet at school or outside of school?

Raffaelo could be a friend, crush anything you want just as long NOT a enemy.. ;)

@Sidda: Wow, they're so alike! Lily's a Hogwarts Scotland student.

@Raffaelo: That sounds great! Whichever is fine with me.

Brightstone is closing, so I think it would be better if we wait. Or maybe Lily and one of the characters could write because they already know each other even though we didn't RP them meeting?

Oh, and does anyone know what to do to be in the family member group?

I guess I'm staying with Lana than since I didn't make her inactive. Sis btw your in Hogwarts, Scotland like me. Unless your going to NZ or something. I made it so that our family had a family fued. We went on to separate ways, Lily and Lana (Family) up in England while Sasha and her family stay down here or move down here whatever it is. Anyways, where in the state are they actually from?

And you can PM Nick about the family title thingy

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back