PD for only 2? Why yes

For Wyatt and Conan

@Poppy Perkins here's one for Leah! lmk if you want any changes

I decided to use my phone for this so let's see how it turns out.

For Conan, if he likes adventures and breaking rules I can offer Horror because he doesn't have a respect toward rules and such. He doesn't get along with a lot of people so possible enemies is there.

For Toby, I have Dante Styx which can be considered a prestigious family? I don't know who he is exactly but he can't exactly be good news because he is Cassius' little brother.

That's all I got.

I decided to use my phone for this so let's see how it turns out.

For Conan, if he likes adventures and breaking rules I can offer Horror because he doesn't have a respect toward rules and such. He doesn't get along with a lot of people so possible enemies is there.

For Toby, I have Dante Styx which can be considered a prestigious family? I don't know who he is exactly but he can't exactly be good news because he is Cassius' little brother.

That's all I got.
I think it turned out just fine, haha.

Horror + Conan: That sounds like an interesting matchup! Conan does believe the rules are more like guidelines than actual rules . But even if Horror doesn't like Conan much, I think Conan will still try and bother and befriend him all the same. Because, I mean, he's called Horror. Who doesn't want a friend called Horror???

As for Dante + Toby it's alright, I don't really know who Toby is yet much outside of the fact he's a little brat. But hey, could still be interesting and I'm up for smashing the two of them together and seeing what happens if you are

If you could start something that would be fab! Great hall or lounge sounds perfect I have no pref!
I finally got there.

Here the one for June and Conan. Sorry it took so long but wanted to be an bit further in the schoolyear.

I think it turned out just fine, haha.

Horror + Conan: That sounds like an interesting matchup! Conan does believe the rules are more like guidelines than actual rules . But even if Horror doesn't like Conan much, I think Conan will still try and bother and befriend him all the same. Because, I mean, he's called Horror. Who doesn't want a friend called Horror???

As for Dante + Toby it's alright, I don't really know who Toby is yet much outside of the fact he's a little brat. But hey, could still be interesting and I'm up for smashing the two of them together and seeing what happens if you are
Okay now that I am slowly getting over some personal things, I can actually remember some of the things I owe people.

Anyway, I like both ideas. If you wanted to start one, I can start the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back