Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
OK so I have majorly neglected Pat as of late and I hate that I've done this, she was my first character on here and in RPing history and I need to give her something.

I'm not looking for 'getting to know you' threads, I can have them anytime really and I don't really want just normal RP with people she already knows either =-/

The last time I can think of Pat having any 'fun' was in her first year in the Epic Fight with, Bella, Aly, Aiden and Henri (which will always be my fav RP with Pat ^_^ ) but that was so long ago (there was also the whole Jude thing but the less said about that the better :r: )

I am pretty much up for anything, put she does have her limits :oy: yes I'm being picky. She isn't one for rule breaing and doesn't like getting into trouble (like me xD) but if someone can think of a good plot idea I'd consider it.

I know this probably isn't much help, but I just want to get Pat out there a bit more and stop neglecting her :(

All plot ideas are welcome,

Thanks in advance :D

ok if you wish there's this... now I have yet to pm Maisie so bear with me

I was hoping to get a rp going since the gossip mag and have Andy seek her out to confront her about being a WW.
To reassure her and whatever - Andy is going to admit to being one too to her.

In comes Pat - if you like - (see no rule breaking at all or getting into trouble ;) ) - she walks in on the two of them and over hears it all as well. Now what does she do - runs like hell, she's just come face to face with 2 WW in human form? she is gobsmacked as she sort of knows Andy from clubs etc.
Does she keep this news to herself or will she trust it with a bestfriend???

tis only first idea - will think up of others ;)

Hi Pat
I am up for RP's
I just need to think of a plot, I can do that best b4 I fall asleep in that case Gdnt
But yes, if I could be usefull in the Rp above
Pat could be running through a corridor and bumps into Andrew
Well I don't know if we know each other well but yet for some reason you could tell Andrew who I hope is the mini Bruin sort and will explain to you that it's okay as he already knows about Andy being WW
He'll asure her that Profs have it under control
You know chill and relax
So, how about that?

OK so I've had this RP up a few days now and no one joined ( :( ) And seeing as I still want Pat to have a life I'm leaving it here for anyone to join. I'm up for older, younger, new and old friends, not really fused :lol:

I have one things tho, and I know I shouldn't be picky :p but I would appreciate if the thread didn't get over crowded, so maybe 3 people max.

Here's the thread so please join ^_^

http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7183909/1/#new

Oh and thanks Linda and Maisie for the RP and Andrew for the RP we're currently having, I really apprciate it :wub: :hug:

Yah, yah, yah. :p
I started to, but then I went to get a drink and my brother stole my laptop and closed the tab. -_- <_<
But okies, I'm going, I'm going. :p :lol:

Neita can Rp with Pat :D :D she hasnt had many RPs lately and like Pat she doesnt like breaking rules and getting into trouble... but Neita's getting sick of always following rules though and does wanna have fun... and you want pat to have fun... so we should have a FUN RP... :( question is... doing what??

Wow, yay, thank you for replying.

Well right now I am not in the right state of mind to think of something interesting. But I know Emmi mentioned that we should do something fun in our current thread so if we (she) can think of anthing, I'll let you know so many you could join or we pull you in somehow :shifty: :r:

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back