James Adams

OOC First Name
James
Sexual Orientation
Esmexual.
Wand
Walnut Wand 14 1/2" Essence of Vampire Blood
Hey all :)

Anyway, James is going to be graduating this year ( :cry: ) so I thought it would be nice if he hosted a party :party: ! This is going to be an IC OSW event down near the lakeside with everyone invited (sort of...). The aim is going to be a more 'family friendly' party during the day with professors and young students free to attend. Then along comes night and those who want to/are too young leave :shifty: At this point it becomes a more adult party (possibly with a bit of truth and dare :r - so yes Teigs, James might have to go skinny dipping ;) ). I'll post in the topic how the Truth and Dare will actually work, but it's all optional :) Now I know some students like a party, so of course everyone is welcome to attend :woot: I'll start it just after graduation goes up to give lots of time for people to come along and party :party: I hope to see you all there!

James

Yes yes yes! Graduation party!

Looking forward to it!!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back