Pail Winter's Sun

Andrew enjoyed the fact that Zuka let the kiss to linger more.The passion Zuka had in kissing made Andrew feel so great, it was feeling like nothing else."But the time we spend at school together is more fun than at home or somewhere else"he said his hand fiddling with his curls."But ofcourse once we return you are all mine and I get to dance as many dances I like at the ball."he said grinning at her.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Of course it's more fun, there is more things to do here but we can find things to do during summer vacation." She said smileing up at him. "I will aways be yours Andrew, for as long was you want me." She said her voice growing dreamyer. The rain had stopped for now and Zazuka sighed. "Showers like this never last very long." She said her eyes to the sky now. They sparkled with the stars that would be in the sky at the moment where it not morning.

"How unfair of the rain to interrupt our perfect moment."he said with a frown."Hey look"he said pointing to a clearing of trees at the sky."A rainbow! Isnt it beautiful?"he asked as he smiled looking at the seven colours that shined in the sky.

"Its been ages since I have got excited by simply watching the rainbow.You have changed me so much, thankyou for that."he said as he put his hand over Zuka's shoulder and started walking.

Zazuka noticed the rainbow now and smiled. "I usually had to see something like this though the branches of the willows." She murmered as she placed her hand over his. "Have I? Was your world dark before?" She asked looking up at Andrew. She could not imagen Andrew being any diffrent than he was now. Then agian people often chainged apon meeting another person. Zazuka had not been trying to chinge him but he thanked her so it had to be good thing. Zazuka's mind started working again but for once she let her thoughts go as she interlaced her fingered with his.

"Yeah its true.I totally hated other houses before and I did nothing apart from books.I was a jerk"he said laughing a hollow laugh at himself as he remembered how he had been during his first year.

Zazuka looked down then around. "Oh yeah I forgot. I talked to you only once during first year and that was durring the first term too." She said thinking back to rose bush insedent with Ellie. Suddenly her cheeks burned. "You saw the big ugly sunhat I used to ware." She said remembering more of that day. The coke bottle glasses she knew he had seen numose times and that didn't bother her but the sun hat she depored with every fiber of her being. She only wore it because she burned easyly but still wanted to tend to the roses.

"I am glad I didnt think badly about you even then only that you would be a competitior of me but now that dosent matter cause I didnt care if I failed for you "he said grinning.

Zazuka smiled wide and kissed Andrew's cheek. "That's sweet but I would not want to get in the way of what you want to do." She said softly. Zazuka didn't want him to give up on a dream just for her. Or had she become his new dream? Again Zazuka desided to drop it.

"Thats not what I care for, anymore"he said in another wispher so close to Zuka that he could feel her breath."Do you want to be here for some more time or wanna go and have dinner?"he asked her.

Zazuka swollowed hard before she answered. The warmth that she usually felt when she was around Andrew rising into a form of heat she had only read about before. "Dinner seems like a good idea." She said in the same wispery tone. Her voice was dreamyer than she would have liked it to sound. Andrew's voice and nearness was affecting her in a way she had though it would not until they where older.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back