Pail Winter's Sun

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was laying among the flowers in the Garden. She had finished her work which left her free to do what she wanted. It had some time since she had been out here just laying and looking at the clouds. Braking though them was a weak sun. Like a golden circule that didn't hurt one's eyes when one looked at it. Near by would have been her Tandula but she had moved them inside when the frosts got worse. She did miss having to clam Lecramosa down whenever she came out.

Her thoughts drifted from her Wild Patch plants to her ressent conversation with Brian. He seemed distent then agian she was spending a lot of time with Andrew, who was so sweet to her. She missed Brian like she missed Andy and they where going to the same school. She would make the effort to stay friends with Brian even if he seemed to not want to. Zazuka sighed and took out her wand. She started to make bubbles come out of the end so that they would look like they where going up twords to sun. For a moment she wished she could fly unaided by a broom. To be free like the butterflys she loved so much. Zazuka taped out bubbles in random colors. Red, blue, green, yellow, all went up twards the pail sun one after the other.

(hi I will reply in this but it would be slow)

Andrew was getting bored in his dorm with nothing intresting to do. He hadn't seen Kasey or Kirsty around the place from a while. He missed his friends but the thought that he had Zuka with him was comforting.

He decided to go and have a walk in the cold ice.He put on his woolen jacket and his gloves, scarf. He walked out of the cold and dark dungeons and stepped into the morning sun.It was surely cold but it wasn't dark. He walked to the garden where all the leaves were covered with snow. His eyes searched Zuka. He spotted a familiar figure and there she was! He slowly walked to her trying not to make noise of the leaves. He gave her a kiss on her cheek and than grinned when she turned."Hey black eyes" he said as he sat beside her on the bench.

Zazuka snapped back to herself. "Hey there Emiraled Eyes." She said blushing slightly from the kiss. She tapped her wand making a streem of multi-colored bubbled come out of the end and pile around Andrew. "How is it you can always find me?" She asked with the brightest smile on her face. She felt her worrys about Brian faide and all that was left was the love that she felt for Andrew.

Andrew laughed at Zuka's question." I think because of the perfume you spray."he sat beside her."How do you make this multi coloured bubbles?"he asked her curiously.He had to agree Zuka knew some extra ordinary stuff, tiny but intresting.

Zazuka shugged. "It's just something my wand does. It was the first thing my wand did when I got it and I've been tapping out bubbles ever sence. I can even make them come out faster now but for some reson I can't make them stay." She said her voice growing dreamyer. As she spoke some of the bubbles poped clean. "Your can smell that all the way over there? And I thought it was a sutle sent." She said laughing into her hand.

"Thats something interseting. Maybe only wands of people who are close to wands do that kind of stuff. The first thing my wand did was light a firecracker that I had bought and was holding in my other hand.I thought it was exciting at first until I realised that the firecracker had burned my hand as well as my sleeve" he said remembering his first visit to Olivanders.

" I have always been attracted to this perfume"he said trying to remember when he had first smelled it."How long have you been using it?"he asked. He tried to remember what he had thought last night before falling asleep and he remembered."I was thinking that I would buy you a friendship ring that way I would easily find you without having to roam the whole school searching for that beautiful aroma and I would also know if you are happy or hurt at times"he informed her.

Zazuka wondered while looking up. Her body naturally scooted closer to Andrew's on the bench. "Glad too your hand is ok but I would think the shirt you where waring was ruined Am I right?" She asked with a jokeing smile on her face. "I don't really know. I noticed the sent around me because I like to spend alot of time among flowers even in my home town so I guess it imprinted on me. After that I started buying sents that came close to what I noticed around me." She said again her voice dreamer than it usually was. "You mean the rings that they sell in Devlish and Bangs? I've seen thouse they come in pairs you know so you would be waring one two and I could find you where ever you where." She said this time smiling up at Andrew.

"Yeah I know I will be wearing one too"he said with a grin."They work great you know." he told her having heard a thousand times from Kasey about her friendship ring."Do you think we could go by it together?" he asked her thinking of a date. "Maybe during the holidays"he suggested.

(we could go on one of the trips but as i wouldnt be on it would be a waste of rp)

((I know but I so would have loved RP that. Maybe durring the summer Holiday if your back.))

Zazuka nodded. "Sure and we could study the other products in the shop. Everything is so intresting there. I bought a curiose little item for a friend last year that looked like a little sun. A heat orb. It's a fasenating little device really. We could explore the other items in the shop too. What do you think?" She asked then finally took a breath. She blushed a little because she had just cought herself talking way too fast again. Zazuka hoped he didn't find it too annoying.

(I wont be back but I'll try)

"Yeah sure we'll explore other stuff"he said as he realised how amusing and happy he felt when Zuka spoke this way , when she spoke it all , being who she really was.The sun was coming to setand it had just began raining lightly."Wow rain! "he exclaimed as he stood up and spread out his arms and did a few spins, like a total nine year old boy but he enjoyed it and that was what really mattered.

Zazuka smiled and took Andrews arm so she could spin with him. "I thought it would snow this time of year." She said as she let go and let light rain come down on her. It was even too light to make her hair go limp but she loved that she was out here with Andrew. She laughed and tworled on her own looking a bit like one of the faerie she had started to ware.

"Yeah but the weather wants us to do a rain dance"he said as he heard someone playing a violin somehwere nearby."Can I?"he asked with a grin requesting Zuka's hand.He couldn't have imagined that he would get such lovely moments to spend with Zuka under all the pre-exam tension but here he was done with his homework enjoying the unexpected rain with his girlfriend.

Zazuka laughed and took Andrew's hand. "Of coures kind sir." She said laughing softly. The words to Orinoco Flow going though her mind reather than the incantation for the Repair charm that she would later think she should have been thinking of. Zazuka was truly happy for once as she put her other hand on Andrew's shoulder.

Andrew put his right hand on Zuka's waist. As they did their excellent rain dance Andrew wished that time would freeze here. He didnt want to bother about anything else now."So what are you doing nowdays? Anything new or exciting?"he asked her as he danced.

Zazuka laughed softly with her hand on Andrew's shoulder. "If you call studing until my eyes give way exsiting then yes. I was planing on something but Andy is in good hands now so I needn't worry about much more than her getting better now. How about you?" She asked with a bright smile. Zazuka had contemplating telling Andrew about the strainge affects her dreams had been having on her lately but she desiceded against it. She didn't want to worry him over nothing. Zazuka was used to getting very little sleep and she was sure she would be happyer now that Andy was in better hands. Zazuka started to hum softly the song she was thinking of. "We can sail, we can sail From the deep sea of Clouds to the island of the moon." She was sure she had gotten it wronge but still she kept the beat.

"Hmm thats nice to know that Andy is settled but studying is not good for health, I usually start day dreaming as I open my books.That helps a lot.As long as you have something to dream about."he said smiling at her as she hummed the song which he hadn't heard but it sounded cool."Are you so much into music?" he asked Zuka as they danced. Andrew liked music but wasn't like people who could't stay away from their ipods.

Zazuka's cheeks burned slightly trying to decipher the meaning of the first part. "Well I get nervace around thing time of turm so I start studying more than I have too then sometimes choke on the attual thing." She said with a sigh. "My nerdyness is showing." She laughing softly. "I love music. It's one of the things that kept me together while I was still under my father's dominion. I can also express more with song like the one I was just singing. I really would like to travle. All over the world if I could. With someone if they would go with me." She said as she looked up at Andrew with a brillent smile on her face. Her hand sliped out of his and wraped both arms around his neck. The rain started to come down a little harder. Zazuka's eyes sweeped Andrew for a moment. She would have imagened a more perfict picture than him speckled with light rain drops.

"Maybe we might get a chance to travel someday..together. I haven't been anywhere except London, where I lived and here.My life was pretty sad but I was lucky that it changed...that I found you."he said with a smile that came from his heart."Zuka what happened about your dad? You'd told me that they don't like that you can do magic but what exactly happened?"he asked her with concern in his eyes. He couldn't imagine the fact that someone had to live without parental love when their parents where alive.

Zazuka looked down her cheeks burning but this time from shame. She had been weak all her life and scared. She had thought of running away as she did many times but could never to do it because she thought she had no where else to go. She stopped the dance and showed Andrew her right arm. On it there was a thin white discoloration running up from the right side of her wrist to the left side of her elbow. It was thin like a spiderweb now but when it had been freash it had been an open wound coused by her father's whip. "My father was a very angry and superstitos man. He thought I was a demon that had taken over his daughter's body since the first time my magic manfested. Because of this he treated me like nothing, like I was the reson for eveything that went wrong in the world. He would punish me severly for what he believed I did. Under my father's care I nearly died three times in my life. This and a black burn scar on my back are all that are left of those times. That and the memories." She said softly. Zazuka had spat the word care as if it where a curse. She had seen how much Kaliey's father's loved her dispite her magic and she had seen how much Ms. Smicket loved Andy even though she wasn't blood. Zazuka wondered often why her own parents couldn't be like that, why her father had to treat her the way he did. Zazuka bit her lip softly

Andrew listened to Zuka's sad life story."I'm sorry for you"he said giving her a hug hoping it would cheer her up.He wanted to ask Zuka about how her mom felt about it but couldn't see her being hurt while she talked about it."So you think yo'll be prefect next year?"he asked her trying to change the topic and lighten the atmosphere.

Zazuka was greatful as she hugged Andrew back. "I don't know I would like to be but I really wouldn't know." She said. Zazuka's thoughts went for a moment to Mary Alice Bones, her mother. A meek woman who would get a lot of Zazuka got if she tryed to stop her father. For this she didn't often help. Zazuka knew that the woman loved her in some small way however because she would sometimes show it in little ways. That and she help Zazuka escape the day her Hogwarts letter came. "Do you think you will be Prefect?" She asked with a gentle smile on her face.

"Might but the chances seem to be very less with Makato and Ciana. They both are people who can lead unlike me."he said with a short laugh."However you seem the prefect type.So..."he said a grin coming to his face"Will you favour me?"he asked grinning at her and a twinkle in his eyes.

Zazuka looked up and to the side. "That depends." She said sliding her arms around his neck again. "Will you make it worth my while?" She asked a slightly mischivies grin now appering on her face. Zazuka did have a bit of a trouble maker side to her only she didn't often use it.

"I guess I would"he said returning the grin.He bent towards her and gave her a light kiss on her lips."You know I had missed that part from a while."he said looking into her eyes."I dont know how I will live through the holidays without seeing you"he said in almost a wispher as he moved closer to give her another kiss.

Zazuka pressed her lips against Andrew's as he came closer to her the second time. You can get away with anything under my watch. She thought, letting the kiss linger for a moment longer than maybe it should have. "You can always come visit me at Mr. Ollivander's and I can probobly go you your house from time to time it's ok Mrs. Paramore and Ms. Mallkin." She said a slight blush on her cheeks. She layed her head on his chest. Zazuka never wanted to let Andrew go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back