Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
Late in the morning, while everyone was getting ready for lessons and exams, Syrus decided at this time he would skip all that nonsense and take a break from the workload. If he cared at all about his grades, he would've done the exact opposite. But he made a promise to himself to getting around it soon as he had enough of the outside world. There lies the problem, too much castle too much work and not enough of the outside world! He compared school work, muggel or magic, the same he thought muggel careers in office buried in work paper and attached to their latest technology. He thought what a waste of valuable time when he could be outside being the lazy sloth he always wanted to be. A lazy sloth that sometimes flew on a broom and snacked on pudding cups. What a life it would be?! Syrus can only envision his silly thoughts as he stepped out to chill autumn weather. The sun was out, pretty high, but the air felt crisp to his naked cheeks. Syrus was outside while avoiding any kinda work, as most were on the inside trying to complete them.

Corrine could only study so long, which wasn't long at all, before het mind began to wander and her feet began to itch to get moving. So, she grabbed her books and left the silence of the library. It had been deafening in its silence, so she made sure to make noise as she walked around, first with h3t feet as she jogged and then with her mouth as she hummed, feet making a path towards the courtyard. Brightening as she spotted a distraction in the form of a friend, Corrine beelined for him. "Syrus! It's been a while. How have you been?" she exclaimed.

Syrus heard a familiar voice, well not too familiar, but he recognize her face at once. He cracked a smile, wide enough to show his missing teeth. "Hey! Corrine, right?" The name came to him, remembering they were classmates as well. And well, she always seemed a little ahead of him in some of them. "What are you doing out here? Thought you'd be stuck in there like the rest of them zombies?!" He laughs. It's not like he hated or dislike magic like his sis, Stella. He loved it, but he loved being a slacker even more.

Corrine pulled her bag a bit to the side so he could see she had one with her. "Ugh, I think I really will become a zombie" she tested the word on her tongue, knowing it only in the vaguest of senses. They were similar to Inferi. "My brain can't take anymore studying. What are you up to?" she asked, knowing Syrus was usually up to something fun. Really, anything would beat studying.

Syrus smirked the way she said zombie, and noted the bag she carried with her. "Too late! They've already gotcha huh?" His nostril sorted of flared as he chuckles. "I'm, I'm really?" Syrus turn around in place, coming up an excuse not his thing. He usually is up to something. "I'm avoiding getting paralyzed. Yeah, that's it. Too much sitting not good for the back. So they say!" The gryffindor mused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back