Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
12" Ebony Wood Interlaced with Core of Belladonna's Essence
It took her some time, but finally, Stella gather up her designer book and left her dorm. Besides attending lessons, she rarely outside. Unless she was going home, you would never catch her around the school's ground. Whatever tempted her to climb down those steps, and actually admire the view from a stone bench, she was not going to complain. Besides, she needed some new inspiration for new designs. What better way to be inspired by the blossoming flowers and the Spring time weather? Stella open her book, pulling out a draft from her pages. This design was in the works, almost half way done. It just needed a little more,a little more something. She can't quite figure or what, she only wish to find what is she was missing while she sat here enjoying the Spring day.

The courtyard was one of Amber's favorite places in the school, it was outside but not as messy or open as the lawn. She preferred the gardens slightly, but the courtyard had better places to sit and work on some homework. She had decided to do her Charms reading outside today, as it was a lovely day and the Hufflepuff common room felt a bit stifling lately. She smiled as she headed outside. She looked around for a place to sit with her book, passing by some people. There was an older girl she vaguely recognized and as she passed her she noticed what she was working on. She stopped in her tracks and gasped. "Wow, did you draw that?" She asked her, leaning over to see. "That's so beautiful! Are you a designer? Amber was fascinated, she loved fashion and something like this was very impressive to her. Part of her wanted to work in fashion later, though she wasn't sure what she could do.

Stella jumped, nearly startled. She quickly pulled her pad against her chest, blushing madly. The older Hufflepuff hadn't even noticed the girl approaching her. She caught her by surprise. "Ah....yes, I did." Stella smiles somewhat, her chest slowly rising once more. How could she forget about the other students? "Yes and no, yes because I can make things. And no, I don't have a name for a brand yet." Stella explained to the other. Stella set her pad against her lap and showed her drawing off. It's the first time in a long time since she actually let someone else look at her work besides her mom and Erin. "It's work in progress. Not done." Stella picked up the lead pencil she used often for her muggel projects and sometimes assignments for class. "I came out here for inspiration."

Amber hadn't realized how rude it could be to look at other people's drawings and comment on them until it was too late. She had clearly startled the older girl, immediately felt bad for her outburst, especially as she hid her drawing initially. She smiled apologetically. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ambush you with that." She said quickly. Her fascination continued, though, as the girl admitted she could make things. "Really? You actually make the clothes?" Amber asked, and without thinking too much about it she took a seat next to the girl, glad she was showing her what she had drawn again. "That's so impressive, even if you don't have a name yet. I love fashion, but I've never tried my hand at making it myself." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear self-consciously. "I just look at it in magazines, and try to look stylish with the outfits I do have. This is so much more... creative." She gestured to the drawing. "Sorry to interrupt." She said again when the girl said she came out here for inspiration. "Have you found any inspiration here, though?" She added curiously. The process was fascinating to her, and she couldn't help but wonder what sort of things in the courtyard may inspire someone in the process of designing clothes. "I'm Amber, by the way." She said, realizing she hadn't introduced herself. "I think we're both in Hufflepuff, right?"

Stella shrugged, she didn't seem entirely bother by it after minutes have passed. She went as far as showing her drawing, might as well get a second opinion on her work while she was out here looking for inspiration. "Yes, with a sewing machine. Not like with magic because I do think it's sort of cheating, anyways." Stella pushed her drawing in between them so Amber could get a better look at it. "No worries, someone was bound to interrupt an artist at work." Stella playfully winks. Strange, yet she felt like she was talking to a younger version of Erin. Like when they first got into fashion. It's these type normal interactions she missed with her bestfriend back home. "Stella, yes. Although I don't follow the stereotype. I'm friendless, a loner here. Weird, right?" Stella peered over at the girl. Her lips made an effort to twitch up, in a sort of smile. Professor Pratt one of the lucky few to see the girl actually smile sometimes. It's rare, but she guessed there were still some things to be happy about. And drawing clothes and fashion was always a good reason to smile. Guessed it's the freedom of expression that got to her. "Wanna help?"

The girl didn't seem bothered by Amber, and that encouraged her to take a seat next to her. She really admired the girl for doing this, and she was glad she had stopped to talk to her. "A sewing machine, really? That's awesome." She said with awe in her voice. She wasn't sure if she would think of magic as cheating, but it did feel more impressive to her to do it by hand, or machine. Amber was surprised to hear the girl describe herself as friendless and a loner, she figured someone so pretty and talented would have a big group of girls surrounding her. Immediately, she knew she wanted to befriend this girl. Partly because she felt like no one should be alone, and partly because they shared an interest and maybe she could learn from her. "Nothing wrong about being a loner." She said cheerfully. "You just do your own thing, and you're good at it." She nodded at the drawing. "But it also means there's a lot of potential for future friends." She added with a smile. She didn't want to be presumptuous and point at herself for that, but she hoped the girl got what she meant. The question if she wanted to help startled her. "Help with what?" She asked, surprised but eager to help with whatever she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back