Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Vine wood, dragon heartstring, 10¾
Sofia sat in the common room and pretended to be studying, but was actually looking at the clock when it would show ten and everyone would go to bed, and when she would be able to squat outside. The plan was to go to the Forbidden Forest tonight, so it was forbidden, just like being outside the common room so late. Nevertheless, Sofia waited for the last member of the tower to go to sleep, she took off her leather jacket and went through the painting.

She walked quickly so as not to be in the hands of a supervisor. Soon she was out of the castle and went to the forest until she pulled out a wand at the forest and put on a light to see what was happening in front of her.

Last edited:
Jasper had been feeling restless lately. Now that he was focusing so much of his attention on his grades, his dreams to be an auror, he was starting to become a bit boring. He was becoming like one of the nerds he used to make fun of. He was in the mood to do something fun, something adventurous. So the boy sneaked out of the Slytherin common room at night to head into the forest. When he was younger, he used to go there a lot more, always looking for a thrill. But he was starting to realize his time at Hogwarts was slowly running out. In a year, he'd be busy cramming for his NEWTs. Would he even have time to do anything spontaneous anymore? He feared he wouldn't. So the Slytherin made his way to the forest at night, his wand clutched in his hand. He made his way through the trees until he felt like hew as secluded enough to cast a lumos spell without being spotted from the castle. But before he could, a light nearby went on instead. Jasper jumped, his heart beating faster as he realized he wasn't alone. He looked in the direction of the light, then headed there. He knew there was a chance it was a patrolling professor, but he wanted to be sure. Jasper peeked from behind a tree, then realized he knew the girl standing there. "Sofia?" He said quietly, surprise evident in his voice.

Sofia flashed the thought of going back to the castle, but the Forbidden Forest was too tempting. She took more steps closer to the forest when he heard his name and it made jump with fear. Because it seemed behind him to be a professor, so if it was one of the professors, then name the surname. Sofia turned to where the voice came from. '' Jasper, you scared me. '' she said, and sighed softly. '' It seemed that you're a professor. Also, how did he get out in the field to go to the forest? ” there was a scream behind him that made him a little upset. '' What was that? ''

@Jasper Night, sorry for being late.

Jasper couldn't help a small laugh when h saw Sofia jump with shock, but then he waved at her. "I'm not a professor, don't worry." He reassured her. "I would be a pretty cool professor though." He mused out loud. "I just sneaked out." He said, jumping at the noise behind him. He moved to Sofia's side, turning around to see what was happening. "Probably just... a bird?" He suggested, hoping he was right.

Sofia started laughing that she was scared of Jasper and she immediately forgot about her shock. ''Yes, I would say you would be a great professor." she refused, looking to the side of the castle so that no one would follow behind. ''Was it easy to slip out? '' she asked when Jasper was close enough. '' Hopefully just a bird. Let's go check?'' Sofia said, then kicked forward.

Jasper felt a little proud of making Sofia laugh, and that she agreed he would be a great professor. He would definitely be better than Professor Haden, for example. He nodded at her question. "Piece of cake." He boasted. "I do it all the time." That wasn't strictly true, but he'd sneaked out before without problem. But as Sofia'suggested checking out what the sound had been, Jasper hesitated. "Or we could... stay away from the screaming sound?" He offered a little nervously. "In case it's not a bird?"

Sofia really thinks that Jasper would make a pretty good professor. At least his lessons would be interesting and fun. She alone had no idea which of the subject professors he might be in. Sofia laughed. '' Next time you are going to do so shall also be communicated to me. '' , she said, taking a look to the forest. '' Are you scared? However, it is interesting what it is. It can't be a werewolf. '' raised his wand over his head to see better what was in the dark.

Jasper grinned as Sofia said she would want to be informed the next time he sneaked out. "I'll try. It's nice to have a buddy while sneaking around." He admitted. "Though I hope you're not scared of getting in trouble, it's part of the deal." Jasper had long ago accepted that the occasional detention was part of his school life. The boy scoffed when Sofia asked if he was scared. "Of course I'm not scared." He said quickly. "But it's just common sense. Even if it's not a werewolf, doesn't mean it can't be dangerous." He couldn't believe he was being the voice of reason here. "But if you want to know for sure, we can go take a look." He added, a little reluctantly. He didn't want to be seen as a coward either.

Sofia looked at Jasper because she wasn't sure she would be in pain next time she figured out the night blackness of the castle. "Deal. Of course, I never dared to do that before." She admitted. "Not at all, if I was afraid of trouble, I wouldn't be here at all." She looked to the side from which had come loud and heard Jasper words. ''I know it's probably dangerous, because we do not know what exactly it was. it is better not to risk. However, we can go just see, as long as you promise to be very close." She said, then took a step closer to the boy. She did not want to be a total coward, but began to tremble slightly and therefore grabbed Jasper hand.

@Jasper Night sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back