Out by the Lake

Louise kissed Greg like she hadnt kissed anyone in a long time. She was actually getting into it. Unlike all the other times, Greg was a better kisser than most of the boys here.

She pulled away, getting some air. She winked at him, deciding she was having too much fun, 'No i havnt proved myself yet,' She grinned. Leaning back in and kissing him like she just had, one had was in his hair, the other resting on his chest.

Gregoire rolled his eyes as Louise let go of him, and then returned so soon. Ah, I'm that good am I? Clearly. He smirked to himself, well, he would have if Louise was not pressing her lips so hard against his. Gregoire kissed back, his lips opening slightly to the yonger girl. An idiot. A pretty idiot though. She still had to prove herself? She'd never started... Well, aside from proving she could kiss, and kiss well.

Louise kissed Greg, this time she was kissing him like never before, determined to prove herself, though a part of her thought that this wasnt what Greg had in mind.

The kisses slowed, as Louise pulled away slightly, sliding off of Gregoire, and raising her eye brows slightly. 'What where you saying?'

Gregoire raised his eyebrows as Louise continued to kiss him. He began to slow down and began to slightly push her away. But Louise slid off him. He gave her a weak, fake smile and he sat up, flicking one of his hairs off his top. "I was saying..." He began, resisting adding 'Before you so rudely interupted.' "That if you want me to tell you my secrets, then you have to prove yourself." And that was not what I had in mind.

'Prove myself how exactly?' Louise asked, Gregoires words confirmed that he had ment prove yourself in a different way. But Louise didnt mind, she had enjoyed their making out session.

Gregoire's lips curved upwards into a devilish smile. "Ah, how about that little curse. The one I managed to find in that old book in the library." His eyes twinkled, he was finally in his element. Louise most likely wouldn't know what he was talking about. "You know, furnunculus." The fourth year probably wouldn't know what the jinx did, but Gregoire did. It made the victim sprout boils. There was no way Louise couldn't handle it. A third year almost definitely could, so so could she.

furnunculus Louise raised her eye brows, the curse with the boils. She considered chickening out, but then she realised that if she did curse someone, she would prove herself, plus there would be more making out on the cards.
'Deal, pick the victim.' Louise smirked.

Gregoire gave Louise a smile. She had no idea what she was up for. Glancing around the lakefront area, she spotted a small boy, probably first year, possibly second. The boy was holding hands with another girl, his trousers rolled up. They both had their legs dipped into the lake and they were leaning on each other. "Him." Gregoire nodded towards the boy.

Him Louise bit her lip slightly, looking over at the young couple. She caught the girls eye, giving her an apologetic look. Before turning to Gregoire. 'Sure,' She told him, smirking. She pulled out her wand, adjusting her sitting position and clearing her throat. She lifted up her wand hand. But just then, the boy lent over and kissed the girl softly. Louise dropped her hand turning to Greg, 'Someone else?' She asked, not wanting to ruin the couples moment.

Gregoire smiled. To be honest, he was a little suprised that Louise was about to do it. She raised her wand, then, nothing. She lowered it again, asking him to change the victim. He scoffed. Pathetic. "Louise..." He sighed, rolling his eyes, a fake tone of concern mingled with his strong French accent. "Louise, I thought to wanted to prove yourself." You aren't doing a very good job of it.

Louise sighed, the good mood making out with Gregoire had given her, had just gone. 'Come on Gregoire? You cant be that cold hearted that you'd want me to break that up?!' Louise pointed toward the kissing couple, her voice had gone a little cold.

Gregoire raised his eyebrows and merely laughed. "I thought you knew me, Louise." He glanced over, not giving the couple's feelings a second thought. He shrugged. He didn't really care. If she did it, she would earn marginally higher respect in his books, if not, then things would still happen, life would still go on.

Louise rolled her eyes slightly, watching the couple. She felt a little ashamed. 'Oh what the hell,' She shrugged, turning to Greg and smiling. Before turning back to the couple, 'furnunculus' She spoke clearly, her wand pointed toward the boy, her aim was good. So the girl was unaffected.
Louise dropped her wand, turning back to Greg as she heard the boy exclaim.

Gregoire scoffed as Louise finally decided to do the curse. Furnunculus. Nice. The boy sprouted boils all over his body, he looked around, shocked. The girl had screamed. He rolled his eyees, not really caring, they were just a bunch of stupid kids.

Louise turned, saw the boils sprout on his body, and the girls horrified face. She only felt a little bit guilty, she actually felt superior to the kids. 'So, have i proven myself?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back