Out by the Lake

Gregoire Lambert

Gregoire made his way down to the lake. He couldn't be bothered with any classes today, so he hadn't attended, quite simple really. He kicked off his shoes when he got to the lake. This area of the country was hot, a lot warmer than Le Havre. Gregoire sat down and began to pull up some grass shoots. The bell for the end of lessons had just rung. Great, a load of god damned first years coming soon then.

He sighed and pulled his wand from his pocket. Cruciatus. The incantation swam through his mind, he was about to cast it, but pulled back, deciding against it. A couple of second years were making there way towards him, wearing, of all things, swimming costumes! He rolled his eyes and made himself satisfied with performing a simple spell to set a little beetle crawling before him on fire. "Incendio!"

Gregoire smirked to himself as he toyed with the grass around the flaming beetle.

Louise had skipped lessons, she had been with a fellow fourth year. They had been making out behind a greenhouse. When the bell had gone, they broke apart, Louise grinned at the boy, his name was Chuck, they had been having a little fling for a while nothing serious. 'Chuck, whatever this is, its over' Louise smirked slyly. She stroked his cheek, before kissing it and walking away. Feeling Chucks gaze on her back.
She walked to the lake, not bothering with the next class.
Louise saw her friend Gregoire sitting down. She bounced over to him, seeing him set something on fire on the ground infront of him.
She laughed slightly, before joining him on the ground. 'Greg,' Louise grinned, 'May i ask why your still doing these things to beetles?'

Gregoire rolled his eyes as Louise approached him. "Hey." He muttered, looking up. "Cooking. I like 'um hot." He gave a snort. Smirking to himself once more, the arogant boy muttered "Finite." The flames went out and Greg flicked the black, shrivelled beetle into the lake, not giving it a second thought. "So, Louise, what you been up to?" He didn't mind Louise, she was pretty, like him she wasn't too fussed about how others felt.

But you see, Gregoire liked to be alone, always. Neh. He thought to himself. If push came to shove he could always just have a fling, snog her a few times, then continue cursing the firsties. Everyone at this school was so bloomin' perfect and upity, Greg hated it.

He looked around. A few younger girls were getting dangerously close. "Muffliato." Gregoire murmered, not allowing Louise to hear it. He didn't want anyone overhearing their conversation.

i]I like 'um hot.[/i] Louise scoffed, smirking. She was about to say, 'I bet you do..' But he muttered Finite!, and changed the subject.

'The usual,' She told him, 'Blake really isnt a good kisser,' She rolled her eyes, talking about a fifth year she spent yesterday evening with. she liked bragging about the guys she had got to Greg.
'What about you?' She asked, 'Cursed anyone lately?'

Louise took out her lip gloss, putting it on her lips, before pouting slightly, and putting the lip gloss back in her bag. And fixing her hair.

Gregoire smirked. He pulled a piece of chewing gum from her pocket and slid it into his mouth, offering one to Louise. "Blake? As in Blake Turner?" Greg snorted. "Never knew you'd go that low, Louise." He rolled his eyes. Greg hated Blake.

A smile spread across Gregoire's lips as she asked if he had cursed anyone lately. "Meh, these two third years were really bugging me as I was eating my breakfast so I used densaugeo, you know, the one that gives you massive teeth." He laughed slightly as the memories came back to him. "So funny, they had no idea what hit them. Off they went, running to the hospital wing. Didn't even get a detention, nobody realised it was me!" Greg smirked, it was too funny being the evil guy in the school. At least the scummy first years ran away from him, occassionally. If not, he just gave them a slight cursing and they wouldn't bother him again. To be honest, Gregoire was pretty suprised he hadn't been expelled yet!

Louise raised her eyebrows, a smirk on her face. 'Hey i was bored!' She protested, shaking her hand at Gregs offer of a chewing gum, 'No thanks, ive got my own.'

'Gregoire! You badass.' She flirted, not exactly realising. 'How comes no one ever catches you out? You should of been expelled four years ago.' She laughed, fiddling with her blonde curls.

Gregoire slid the chewing back into his pocket. "Heh. You and your guys. Who will it be next?" He rolled his eyes, a very slight smile coming on. Louise and Greg were both hardly the kindest and rule-obeying people, but in different ways. Louise was a total player with guys, whereas he liked to just mess around and curse people left, right and center.

"I have my ways." He tapped his nose, as if to convey he was hiding a secret. "And actually, five years ago! I got my first detention a few weeks into first year, you weren't even there then! The rest of the kids were just playing pranks, I actually attemped the Cruciatus curse, no idea why they didn't expel me. That curse will always be my favourite, always has been." He had only met Louise halfway through his second year, they'd gotten on straight away.

Louise laughed, 'Ive got my eye on somebody.' She told him, making it obvious she ment him. She winked, and changed the subject.

'I also knew you liked that curse,' She grinned, remembing the time Gregoire cursed one of Louise's enemies cats. 'Maybe they liked the look of you? Thought they could change you.' She laughed slightly, pulling her mini skirt, she wore with her uniform, up an inch. Even though it was already as short as possible. Frankly, Louise didnt care, all of her sisters, were, in a word whxres. It was in their nature. And anyway, Louise enjoyed the male attention.

Gregoire raised his eyebrows. Louise was pretty, but if push came to shove, he could always get rid of her. "My favourite." Greg smiled weakly, then scoffed. "Change me? Pah." The thought made him laugh. He took what he got from his parents, in different ways. His mother by example, his father, in another way.

He snorted as he recalled when his mother had almost used the curse on the muggle boy who came begging. It was a shame she didn't, but perhaps it was better, dementors didn't have the friendliest kiss on earth. At least here at school no one really suspected him, well. He'd been called to the head's office more times than he could count, but every individual time was worth it, what could they do.

Gregoire rolled his eyes at Louise, not at all suprised. He inched a little closer to her.

Louise grinned to herself, and wiped a invisable speck of dirt off of her long black socks that came to her ankle. Louise's uniform was very different to the other girls, she had relaced the knee length skirt with a black mini skirt, instead of blue tights, she wore long black socks. She wore a white blouse, and a light blue tie. With a blue blazer over the top of it. And on her feet she wore three inch heels.

'Gregoire, someone, somewhere will change you one day.' She looked at him through her eye lashes. Before looking at the ground, and back up to his eyes, and back to the ground once more. This was one of Louise's favourite moves. Sticky eyes she called it, no matter how long the girl looks away for, the guy is always staring at her. Louise looked up again, to see if it had worked.

"Really?" Gregoire sighed as he looked on at Louise. She was such a flirt, did she even realise it? No one would ever change cGred, ever. He flicked his hair from his face. "Hey Louise, come 'ere." She might have been his 'friend', but Greg didn't care, he could still have 'fun' her. Greg montioned for her to come closer, noticing her playing around with his eyes.

'Uh-huh,' Louise smiled at him

'What?' She giggled slightly, moving closer to him. She looked into her eyes, trying to make the look 'sexy'. Louise shrugged her shoulders slighty, making a spur of the moments decision. She leant in toward his face, looking him in the eye, and smirking slightly. Louise lent in further, until her soft lips touched his. She kissed him, one hand in his hair, the other on his leg. She smiled slightly against his lips, not caring much if he didnt want to kiss her..

Louise suddenly latched her lips onto Gregoire's. He rolled his eyes, deciding whether to continue or throw her off. Hey, it's her that'll get hurt. I don't care. She's pretty, too. He massaged his hand down her back, pulling her in to lean on him. His other hand held onto his on his leg, keeping things gentle. Nothing would ever come of the two of them, but it would be fun whilst it lasted.

He opened his mouth slightly and scoffed against Louise's lips. She was so ignorant, but Greg didn't care much, he pulled her closer.

Louise lent on him, they were almost lying on the ground. Their lips moving together. She felt him scoff against her lips, and smiled. Her hand moved and rested behind his shoulder, almost pushing him into her body.

She pulled away, grinning at him. Moving away from him and sitting back on the ground, her hand lingured on his leg. 'Not bad Lambert.' She said, raising her eye brows slightly.

Gregoire was happy to let go of Louise. Although, then again, he would have been happy to continue to hold her in his arms. The fifth year pulled a strand of Louise's hair from her shoulder, and glanced around. A few first or second years were pointing at them, giggling. He rolled his eyes and tensed his hand around his wand, but realised the grip. "Better than Turner?" Gregoire scoffed, Louise was easy.

Louise rolled her eyes when Gregoire looked around at the younger kids behind them. But she didnt say anything.

Better than Turner? Louise scoffed, 'I guess, anyones better than that slime ball.' She laughed slyly. She knew how much of a whxre she seemed, and how half the school thought she was a $lut, but hey, she liked the attention, whats so wrong with that?

Gregoire rolled his eyes. "I still have no idea why you did it." He smirked. "Although, I guess you have no idea why I do half the things I do. We both don't give a cr@p about what people think, or the authority say, just in different ways." He muttered the last part of the sentence under his breath, although since he was still close to Louise she might have heard. Despite things, he was actually fairly close and similar - in ways - to the girl in the year below him.

'Niether do i,' Louise agreed, a small grin on her face.
I guess you have no idea why I do half the things I do 'Thats true, you should tell me things.' She looked at him, her grin was still on her face, only wider. She had moved closer to him, again. In all honesty she wanted him to tell her to get lost, she had never experienced rejection.

"Louise, Louise, Louise." Gregoire rolled his eyes. Louise tried to be a little rebel, but she was really just a pathetic teenager. "If you want to know why I do things, you need to learn legilimency, you won't get anything out of me. I don't really know. I just do the first thing that comes to mind." She didn't understand. He wasn't like the Dark Lord, or Grindelwald, or someone like that. Gregoire just did the first thing that came to his mind when he reacted. Simple, really.

In fact, perhaps he was like Voldemort. Killing people just because they were there. He thought of something his father had told him about the Lord. Greg didn't exactly agree with death eater principles, but there was some sense in them. Perhaps if they supported those who were powerful, as opposed to those who had generations back of pureblood. Every man for himself, family is nothing. Death eaters loved this principle, yet they held the family's status so highly. Quite contradictory, or so Gregoire thought.

Louise nodded her head slightly, a small smirk on her face. 'Legilimency, yeah i might try that.' She said.
'Whats it gonna take to make you tell me everything,' Louise asked, biting her lip and smiling.

Gregoire rolled his eyes. "Louise!" She just didn't understand. The girl was really, well, she was pretty, but she was a bit of an idiot. He stroked her hair from her face, leaning in closer. "How about, prove to me you deserve it."

lame >.<

Louise lips were in a soft line, but her eyes showed how much she was enjoying this. How about, prove to me you deserve it. she raised her eye brows, and a small smile played on her lips. She lent in toward his ear, 'Anything you want,' She whispered, leaning out but she was still very close to his face.

Louise looked down, then back up, leaning in she kissed Gregoire on the lips, leaning out a little, then kissing him a little harder and longer than before. Again she found herself leaning on top of Gregoire.

This just proved his point. The only power which Louise held was that of her female charm. Gregoire had meant real power, but smirked. He wasn't complaining. Never ready to admit it, but Louise was a good kisser. He pulled her into his chest, and kissed her back, brushing her hair with his right hand. Gregoire had intended on having the fourth year prove herself with something she would never succeed in doing, in fact, more prove himself. Ah, but a kiss never comes amiss.

While Louise was kissing Greg she was pushing him back, when they were almost lying down, Louise opened her lips a little, breathing against his lips.
She let the tip of her toungue touch his bottom lip. If she was going to prove herself, she would do it her way. And properly.

Gregoire continued to let Louise control him. He couldn't care less. He'd just leave if she started to get annoyed. There was no emotional attachment. He slid his fingers through his hair, his other hand around her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back