Our little secret

Annabelle Howard

Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
Annabelle apparate to the her apartment once she finished her mission. She quickly took her a black dress and a black boots and tied her hair. She walk toward the mirror and tidy herself, trying to look perfect. She knew that the person who she worked with, Andrew wanted everything to be perfect, she knew that he didn't want any other people look down on him. And what was worse was that she was running out of time. She knew that he would be mad if she was late, even if it was only five minutes. The girl quickly put on her black coat and apparate herself to the manor. She knocked at the door and waited for the house elf to open it.

As usual, the manor was abandoned, no one was home. She wasn't even sure if Andrew was home, but she was sure that he told her to bring the paper to him. Anna walk toward the stairs and headed to Andrew's work room. She knocked at the door and opened it and walk toward the desk. "The document, sir" She said politely as she placed it on the table and took a few steps backward ready to be ordered by Andrew as usual.

Andrew Huberta is a man who had always played
his life like a game of chess, he's the king, and everyone is
just a mere pawn, nothing else matters to him. He would get everything
that he wanted, no matter what the consequences are. And
surely, he would do everything that he deemed and he perceived to be necessary
in order to achieve his goals.

Everyone in his life is merely a chess piece that he can freely
manipulate to do his will, to protect him. And the one piece that is
extremely important for him to be able to get everything that he had
wanted is his knight, one who would use even foul play to win the game, and
that knight of his, is Annabelle Star. She had been working endlessly
for him, and for that, he holds high regards of her. And so, when she opened t
he door to his work room with the files that he had requested, Andrew knew
instantly that once again, the mission that she had assigned to her was
done. "Read it and tell me your opinions." He told her, surely, he wouldn't
entrust such important documents to someone other than himself, but
Annabelle was different, he knew that she an make sound choices.

`Wait... What?? He's asking me to read it!? Why can't hear read it himself!` Annabelle thought wanting to complain but couldn't. Anna could never complain to Andrew, she was scared of him. She had been working with him even before she was graduated, so she feared him more than her fellow death eaters. He knew exactly how to play his game, and beside, he was in the ministry, if he found out about Anna being a death eater, he could lock her up in Azkaban anytime. And there was no way she could stop working from him, beside that she need the money, she didn't want him to be suspicious and suspect negative things from her.

Anna took the papers in front of her and began flipping the pages, trying to read as fast as she could so Andrew didn't have to wait. She knew how to please him, she knew that he didn't like waiting and he expect everything to be flawless. "I wouldn't risk my self to affiliate with him" She said after reading the history of the man who wanted to combine his business and Andrew's. She then placed it on the table and read the next one, which was from the ministry. "Everyone loves your work sir" She said and place it on top of the other paper.

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">Andrew watched as Annabelle started reading and analyzing
the documents that she had just brought for him. Apparently, it
was another form or application that was submitted by a fellow business
man that was hoping to form a business partnership with him.
And knowing who Andrew was, he's very picky and ideal when it comes
such things, he would want everything to be perfect, less mistakes,
the more he could gain.

Nodding his head as Annabelle had suggested not to approve
the said application, Andrew began to read through it too, and true enough,
she was right. "Get rid of this the, and tell him immediately about my
decision, I don't want him coming right in here to plead his case."
He said shortly,
cutting right through the chase. He didn't like explaining himself, he deemed
it to be a waste of his precious time, his words were law to all, that much was known
by everyone who wishes to affiliate with him. "And I don't need to be told
that. If only they would listen to me suggestion that they get
rid of those muggleborns in the ministry, then everything
would work perfectly."
He said, reading the letter now that was from the
ministry, praising him for another great accomplishment in his work.
His work was actually quite ironic for him, he was assigned in
the department that had had to do with justice, where
he helps in interpreting the law, and yet, he himself was not as just as he
pretends to be.​
<i>
</i>

Annabelle took out her small note and wrote down the task that she had to do later. `Decline the application`, she wrote and nodded. "Yes sir, I'll owl him today and I'll explain it to him so that he doesn't have to bother you" She said and put her note back into her pocket. She couldn't agree with Andrew more, she hated muggleborns but not the ministries. "Of course the ministry wont listen to your brilliant idea sir, they protect the muggleborns from those who haunts them" Meaning the deatheaters, people like Anna. But of course she couldn't tell him that she was one of them. "But sadly the rule had been set, muggleborns are allowed to learn magic, which I think is a little unfair" `A little? Very unfair` she thought.

Andrew nodded as Annabelle agreed with him, honestly, they do
share the same opinion, that's probably the reason why
he holds so much regard of her, why he had almost, just almost
treated her like an equal. "A little? You got that all wrong,
the ministry is turning a blind eye to everything that is in front
of them, they believe it to be necessary to be equal to everyone,
be it a filthy muggleborn or not, that is not what you would say
to be a little unfair, that's too much."
He said, quite irked with the idea or being
surrounded by hundreds of muggleborns throughout his whole life.

Annabelle nodded in an agreement, she couldn't agree more. Andrew had a point, and perhaps this was why she had been working with him all these time. Both of them hated muggleborns with all their heart and both want them to not be involved in performing magic. "Magic should only be performed by those who are purely magical." She said, agreeing. "Should I got back to work sir? I don't want to waste your time" `And my time` she thought.

"No, I want you to stay here." Andrew said firmly, indicating
that he meant business, surely, he didn't want Annabelle to leave
just yet, he still needed something from her. Carefully placing his
documents at the side of his desk, he had motioned for her to come
over, "Why? Do you have something urgent that you should do?" He
questioned, his voice holding so much authority in it.

Annabelle didn't dare to leave unless she was dismissed, so she had to get the confirmation from Andrew in order to leave. "Well I was about to finish up the work but if you'd like me to stay then I'll stay" She said not daring to take another step. She had no idea why she was afraid of him, no, he wasn't a deatheater, she wasn't even scared of her fellows, why him? Well perhaps because she had known him for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back