Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Saveli <3
Wand
Straight 10 1/2 Inch Whippy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Reuben always felt a little guilty dropping his daughters off at daycare, and spent most of the day looking forward to picking them up again. Saveli worked most afternoons in the shop, so it generally fell to him to do it. He didn't mind. As far as he was concerned, the more time he got to spend with his girls, the better.

When he arrived that afternoon, Carrot was so busy playing with the other children that she didn't even notice him come in. That always assuaged the guilt a little. She was one of those children who didn't mind being left by herself, as long as she had something interesting to do or somebody to play with. Parsnip, on the other hand, noticed him right away, and toddled over to greet him. It still surprised him to see her walking, despite the fact she'd been doing it for several months now. He scooped her up happily in his arms and planted a kiss on her forehead.

Godmod approved. Open after Cole, and it's a wizarding daycare!

Lexy knew that perhaps referring to her son in public as a Demon didn't exactly look great on her, but the brunette knew it was merely a joke - after all, Seraphiel was named after an angel, and he was truly the light of Lexy's life. Next to her wonderful maybe someday husband. As she entered the little playground she spotted her child in his dark romper immediately, and smiled at him. He looked back, and waved at her before giving a shove to a small ginger haired child. Shocked Lexy ran over. "Oi, thick head what d'ya think yer doing?!" The Scottish woman asked. "Yer gonna get yelled at by another parent, then ma's gonna have to fight someone and we will have to find another new daycare!" She insisted, before watching the little one get up and say a four letter word that no child should say. She rolled her eyes before looking around to see if the parent was nearby.

Reuben looked up just as Ainmere stumbled over into the sandpit. He hadn't seen what happened, and was prepared to believe that his daughter had tripped, when all of a sudden a lady rushed in to reprimand the dark-haired little boy stood beside her. Reuben wandered over, positive Ainmere wasn't hurt; she was, like most children, remarkably resilient. And she wasn't screaming. She definitely would have screamed if she was seriously hurt. "Hey, it's okay, she's-" Reuben was cut off by a sound no parent of a three-year-old wants to hear. "Carrot. I mean, Ainmere! That's a bad word. We don't say that, remember? Hey, look, it's all good," he said to the lady, before turning to the little boy who'd pushed his daughter. "Could you say sorry to Ainmere, please?"

Seraphiel knew it was wrong to push, but some people were just so pushable. He pouted, fiddling with the toy hippogriff he had in his hands, and turned to Ainmere. "Sorry," he said obediently. "Do you want to build a sand castle? I gotta good shovel, and a hippogrip!" He held it up proudly.

When Ainemere spotted her dad she shrunk back and covered her mouth. "Mummy says it lots!" She pouted, if her mom could use the word couldn't she. "Can we be dimosaurs after and knock it down?" Asked the girl, her mothers accent pushing through slightly in her words, though her father's being a prevalent accent.

Lexy looked down at her son, and smiled that he said sorry. "Someone's getting mom's home cooked meals instead of dad's tonight." She joked, considering Gabriel was not exactly a four star chef. Lexy turned to the father, he looked young like her, though she supposed she looked a little younger than she should have. The brunette shrugged at the idea of the kids playing. "I got juiceboxes in my car, want to sit down and drink some while they play? Might be a little warm but..." She shrugged. "I'm Lexy by the way, and don't worry bout calling yer kid ginger - I call mine Demon sometimes."

Reuben stared at his daughter in disbelief, turning red. Didn't kids just say the darnedest things? "Yeah, but, that doesn't mean you're allowed to say it, he tried to reason helplessly, before giving up. At least the children were getting along with each other. Reuben glanced at his watch, then at Rion in his arms, and shrugged. "Sure, yeah, cool. Why not? I'm Reuben," he said. "Demon, huh? I can't imagine why, I mean, he's so sweet. We call this one Parsnip. It's the hair thing. Duh. So uh, what's Demon's real name? I'm guessing it's not thick head."

"I AM a dinosaur," Seraphiel insisted, stomping around and making velociraptor noises to prove it. When that got boring he knelt down in the sand pit and picked up his trusty green plastic trowel. He then proceeded to dig a hole, drop his hippogriff in it, and shovel sand on top. "Bye-bye, hippogrip."

Ainmere gave a giggle at her new buddy and followed him, digging in the sand with her hands. “When I grow up, my ananamagis is going to be a T-Rex.” She said with pride and confidence, helping the boy to burry his weird toy.

Lexy approached her beetle which was parked outside of the magical grounds so as to keep working and then came back with a couple of fruit punch drink boxes. Sitting on a picnic table she laughed and shook her head. “Nah, another cute nickname. I’m creative.” The Scottish woman shrugged handing her companion a couple of the drinks. “His name is Seraphiel. It’s actually the name of an Nigel oddly enough. We liked it though.” She smiled looking for a ring “so you a single dad, unwed boy or?” She asked. “I’m thinking of proposing to my dump of a boy soon. He’s the love of my life but a little on the slow side you know.” She grinned, the way she joked almost similar to how Saveli did.

Reuben sat down at the picnic table, rearranging Rion on his lap. "Ooh, so you call him Demon, 'cus he's an angel - right, right, I get it," he said, laughing. "Actually I just got engaged." It felt so good to finally call Saveli his fiancee. He'd have proposed sooner, but Rudolf wanted to do the whole double-proposal thing and needed time to work up the courage to ask Pheeb. But it had worked out in the end. He chuckled and pierced one of the juice boxes with a straw for Rion . "How long have you guys been together?" he asked.

Seraphiel frowned, patting the sand down carefully with the back of his trowel. He tried not to hit Ainmere's fingers. "Whassan ananamamagus?" he asked, laughing at how silly it sounded.

Ainmere pulled her small hands back away when he needed to pay and giggled. “An ananimagis is an animal you can turn into. I wanna be a dimosaur so I can crush houses.” She said making the most viscous ‘rawring’ face she could manage. Pretending her arms were shorter like the dinosaur she spoke of.

Lexy glances at the children playing just to make sure everything was going well before laughing. “Should have been a writer with how creative I am honestly” She jested. “Congratulations! She must be lucky - I mean she popped out two and you still wanna marry her.” She joked. “I guess I’ve been living with my pain in the rear for... a few years now really. Four or five. I don’t keep track. Guess He must be the girl. Though I think I may have to be the one to propose.” She said with a smile. “So are they both magical you reckon?” She asked, not sure if they could be squibs, or if the girlfriend was muggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back