Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Knotted 11 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Lumio was pretty excited for the valentines dance, he was looking forward to spending the time with Ronald, they would have fun and it would be a good point to be able to thank him for the rose he’d gotten him. He was very excited for it. He arrived at the hall with plenty of time, not wanting to be late and just eager for Ronald to appear so that they could get this night started. Their first valentines. Lumio had no idea what the future would bring but he was keen to just live in the now.

Ronald so excited and happy at the same time because Lumio and I, see each other again for the 1st time when the first week to the second of school started, Ronald so busy with the 6 subjects that he takes for 2nd semester plus the last training for the Quidditch game but we lost on Hufflepuff team but Ronald see that their lost against Green and Yellow team will be learning process for our next year quidditch games next year (wish that he is in the team next practice game he wonder if we take a new position or his current position right now but it's so long to think of it right now.)

Ronald know that this day will be the stress reliever that will happen for the whole 2nd semester, so Ronald wear the suitable suit that his mother made for him when he is done preparing himself, Ronald take step found down to the great hall and usual Lumio is in the time but me "Filipino time" always in my blood, Ronald see Lumio said to himself, "wow he is so handsome I'm lucky to have a partner like him". Ronald wave to him to see me and have a great smile, Lumio come to me I said to him that you "look great and stunning" so wonder why many students so jealous of me because I'm yours now, "Ronald bit shy when he sinks in that he so sweet to him" and wait for what respond of his boyfriend.

Lumio smiled as he spotted Ronald, he gave a little smile and shook his head, ”No worries, I haven’t been waiting long, Italian time,” he joked with a little smile. He blushed lightly at the compliment, ”You too,” he agreed, and laughed lightly at the statement which followed, ”Only as many are jealous of me because you are mine,” he put an arm around Ronald and drew him in for a kiss, keen to give his boyfriend some appreciation. ”thank you for the rose, it was wonderful. I’m sorry my note was so lame in comparison,” He spoke softly with a little shy expression.

Ronald shocked when Lumio put his arm on my shoulder and take a kiss to me, it's fast but so sweet and lovely at the same, Ronald blush when Lumio compliments his notes to him, Ronald said I write that message because my heart till that in a faithful way, and thank you for the red rose that you give me, that the first time that I received a red rose I felt so in love more to you Lumio, "I Love you" Ronald said to his partner.

Lumio was a little surprised when he said i love you. He wasn’t surprised in a manner that was bad, they had given each other red roses, it was just more forward to say it. Lumio held Ronald’s gaze for a moment before giving a little smile. ”I love you too,” he said, even if it even in his brain felt a little early, it could still be the case. He could still love him. ”Do you wanna dance?” he asked with a wide and eager smile.

Ronald so impulses to said the 3 words to his boyfriend we want to express his feeling but Ronald so young to said those words he confuses to himself, he felt Lumio is not comfortable but he replies, to break ice breaker Ronald agrees to Lumio to start to dance and Ronald said to himself that always think before he said anything to his partner for now on.

Lumio smiled at Ronald and was happy that they got to dancing, it was nice a first valentines with his love and they were having a good time. He was able to forget about classes and stresses, he could just enjoy his boyfriend’s company. ”How are you finding this semester then?” he asked as the music softened enough to be able to hear and speak again.

Ronald is so happy that he sees his boyfriend so in love with me, and then he asked about the 2nd arm will going Ronald reply him that he is loaded for this sem I enrolled all of the subjects for the 3rd year second sem, Ronald said to him that he join again for the dueler's tournament for this year, and then study and make their grade will be ace for the end of smester, and Ronald said to him that he wishes that the house cup will be the win for their house they're lost the Quidditch so Ronald wants to back the house cup to us, Ronald have so many to tell to his boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back