Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello all,

Well, as you might have read - Livvy's father passed away this morning. This is obviously a hard time for Livvy and everybody who knew her father, as I'm sure he was more than an excellent and amazing person. ^_^ (You can read her post about it here)

So, being the awesome people and supportive community we are I asked Katalina to make a banner for Livvy and her family from HNZ expressing our condolences.
Attached to this post is the image. Feel free to sign your name and maybe put on a short message from you to Livvy. Make her laugh, smile, or bring a tear to her eye. ;)

Anybody who does this gets (1) free glomp and (2) cookies of your choice. Or you can choose to forgo the gifts and I'll give them to Livvy instead. :ph43r:

A few rules about the image:
[ul][li]Save it as a PNG!</LI>
[li]If you're signing, say so! (By posting here, then edit your post with the new image)
[li]If somebody else is signing wait until they're done before you start to sign!
[li]If you can't save the image as a PNG you can request somebody else add your name for you here
<LI>[li]Make Livvy know we :wub: her and our thoughts are with her. ^_^ [/li][/ul]

So sorry to here about your loss Livvy. ;'(
My granny died on Saturday, and I've lost a lot of family before, including many of my siblings, so I know what it's like.
I wish you and all your family the best. :wub:

livvy.png

Me and my mum found these to add into a tributes book for my Nana, maybe some of them will help you too. :)

The angels are always near to those who are grieving,
to whisper to them that their loved ones are safe in the hand of God.
-Eileen Elias Freeman

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart,
and you shall see that in truth you are weeping
for that which has been your delight.
-Kahil Gibran

He who has gone, so we but cherish his memory,
abides with us, more potent, nay, more present than the living man.
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.
-John Taylor

To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
-Thomas Campbell

They that love beyond the world cannot be separated by it. Death cannot kill what never dies.
-William Penn

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
-From a headstone in Ireland

Our death is not an end if we can live on in our children
and the younger Generation. For they are us, our bodies
are only wilted leaves on the tree of life.
-Albert Einstein

While I thought that I was learning how to live, I have been learning how to die.
-Leonardo Davinci

As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well used brings happy death.
-Leonardo Davinci

I wish you all the best as well Liv, including your family and friends.

I'm going to sign as well.
livvy.png

Yes. :) Once Lemina is done adding her name, you can copy the image she posted and add your name to that. Then the poster after you copies your image and so on.

I'm signing it.
I want to forgo my gifts and give them to Liv.
I'm so sorry to hear that.

:wub: you, Liv.

livvy.png

Aw Liv!

I know how you must be feeling right now. Anyway we are so sorry and send you and your family the best of wishes.

Can someone add my name to the card please?

Completed -> Here

I'll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts, Liv.
:wub: you! If you ever need anything, I'm just an instant or personal message away.

I will add Ana's name on there for her.

Okies...Courtney and Ana's name have been added to it

33y6n29.jpg

I can't say I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you, or that I understand what you and your family must be going through. Because I don't.
But I do know one thing. We should never mourn the lives of those we love when lost. Because they're never really lost. Just momentarily gone.
I will remember you and your family in my prayers...
God bless his soul. And God bless you and your family Livvy.

-Angelica.

[Um... can someone add my name too? Please?]

Completed => http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/single/?p=8283844&t=7180553

Livvy I know what it's like to loose close family members and I just want you to know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :wub:

I also give my free glomp and cookies of choice to Liv ;) :hug:

Here's my name added to the banner:

vhq3w2.png

im so sorry to hear about your loss, its never easy to loose someone close to you

:glomp2:

liv.png

My heart goes out to you and your family Liv. :)
It cant be easy and Im not going to pretend I know what it feels like, but everyone here at HNZ is here for you. :wub:

liv.png

This is a lovely idea Nick...
Can someone add my name to the banner, my PC isn't letting me do anything with it.

Liv, I gave my condolences on your absence thread but I'll give them again here.
:console: :hug: you were there for me so if I can return the favour, please don't hesitate.
My prayers are with you all, Linda

Completed -> http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/single/?p=8284352&t=7180553

Ooo, add me too please. :(

Liv: I am so sorry to hear this. :console:
From what you've said your father was an amazing man, and I am truly sorry you have had to let him go.
If you ever need to talk or anything, I'm here for you.
I'm thinking of you, and sending all my love to you and your family.
<3 Camilla

Completed -> http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/single/?p=8284352&t=7180553

My thoughts and prayers will continue to be with you and your loved ones.

Cyndi

livvy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back