Our Deepest Sympathies

Kelsey and I here offering our deepset condoloences to you in this most difficult of times, Livvy.

We all know what it's like to lose a loved one, and I can't imagine the grief you're going through at losing someone so close. I can't comprehend the sorrow I would feel at losing my father, but whenever you feel the sadness creeping up on you just think of all the lovely memories you shared with him, and hold the monkey close for comfort.

We love you Liv, and if you need us we're always here.

{{will add in pic once we have it finished}}

Will someone add me also please?

Livvy, I didn't know you all that well, but I send my greatest condolences to you and your family in this time. When my great-grandmother died we had this put in her pamphlet.

"God Saw You"

God saw you getting tired.
He did what He thought best;
He put His arms around you,
And said "Come and rest."
he opened up His golden gates
On that heartbreaking day,
And with His arms around you,
You gently slipped away.
It broke our hearts to lose you
You did not go alone;
Apart of us went with you,
The day God called you home.
<i>
</i>

I'm so sorry to hear this Liv, you will get through this and it will make you stronger.
Could someone please add Zoe to the banner?

I am deeply sorry for your loss Liv, I will keep you and your family in my prayers for sure. :wub:

[Will add my name once the above have.]

Liv I will keep you in my prayers along with your family.We will miss you deeply while you are away but we will all be here standing beside you as you have stood besides so many of us.

Will someone add me as well?

livvy-1.png

Dear Liv,
I am Very upset to hear about what happened,
My Best Wishes and love are with you and your Family, and we all know he is watching over you always.
Best Wishes and Love from all of us
heart.png
Ash

smallpoem.jpg

My thoughts are with you Liv, they are with your family as well.

There are times in our lives that test our strength,
This is one of those times for you but now he is free of pain, he can remain to watch over you.

Here's a Poem i found that i believe would suit the situation your in at the moment very well Liv, I'm so sorry for your loss.
'In Our Hearts'

We thought of you with love today,
But that is nothing new.
We thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
We think of you in silence.
We often speak your name.
Now all we have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is our keepsake.
With which we’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
We have you in our heart.

Take care Liv and know that all our thoughts are with you at, HNZ

~ Nathan.

I'm so sorry, Livvy...
I'll keep all of my prayers for you and your family. (And others praying for you as well, including my own family)
We love you a ton, and may you and family heal soon.

-Kaitlyn

2z40h6v.jpg

wukxmb.png

Once again, I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers.

hnzcecily.png

Livvy, you have my deepest sympathy. I could not imagine what it must be like for you, because I've never had to deal with a death of close family. You and your family will be in my prayers. Just remember your family, and all of us are here for you. And we will do anything to help you through this hard time. Im so sorry.
-Steph

Thank you all for this very thoughtful well wishes in our time of need. My dad was a very funny, kind and generous man who was ill most of his life but always kept his chin up and rarely complained. He would have loved our community here and we joked about him having his own story hour, because of how he loved to spin tales; some of them real and some of them the biggest fish tales you'd ever hear.

Maybe I'll share them sometime. ^_^

I thank you all and love you guys a lot.

Much love and thanks,
~Liv

P.S. Nick, thank you for starting this. :hug: I showed all my family and they send their thanks as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back