Opportunities galore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emer Laude

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Self-made: 9 1/5" Ngaio Wand with core of Huia Head Feather
Alrighty! Emer and family are discovering the magical community! They all need friends, and maybe even RPers!

Emer Laude got a letter for Hogwarts Scotland when she was eleven, but decided not to go, as she didn't want to leave New Zealand. Being from a muggle family, she was pretty clueless about the magical world, but kept in touch with HS by owl and basically taught herself magic by borrowing books from them and just experimenting. It was a piecemeal education, and you might notice she does things a little strangely sometimes. Anyway, that was way back in the 20th century, and now she's all grown up (39 years old!) with five kids of her own, all with magical abilities. Her husband died 4 years ago.

I will RP Emer, but her kids are all open for anyone to RP. So far they have names and ages and that's it. They all live in Collingwood, a short walk from the new Mākutu Mall on the South Island, and attend muggle schools. Emer homeschools them in magic and is nervous about them finding out too much about Hogwarts in case they want to go and leave her!

13-year-old Rosiee (Rosie-ay) Beverleigh Shona Lowart. birthday: 6 Jauary 2010

12 year old twins Ksaafa Oaken Dae-Shim Lowart. birthday: 4 October 2011 (11.56pm) and
Cale Tiffin Jussi Lowart. birthday: 5 October 2011 (12.14 am)

9-year-old Faxen Jae Ngaio Lowart. birthday: 29 Feb 2014

7-year-old Oliver Oscar Rosco Lowart. birthday: 1 Sep 2016

Looking for friends, enemies, crushes etc.

I was just about to pop in to that post of yours in Mākutu when I noticed this (and thought it might be a bit more polite to post here first xD). This is Merry Forrester, and she’s a new shopkeeper as well (you may have seen Clarity Medicinal Market). I’ve been looking for connections for her for quite a while, and I’d love for her to meet a fellow shopkeeper ^^

Merry’s a jolly sort of person just like her name’s sake, and has just moved to New Zealand not long ago. She’s utterly lost in the streets and would love someone to help to show her the ropes and well as have someone to relate to in terms of owning a new shop. I hope you won’t mind me introducing us in Having a Look Around! ^^ (You can call me Arty or Kelsey Ruth OOC). It should be nice since they're not too far apart in age.

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back