Aaliyah Chun

Pianist-Soprano; Bright; Friendly

OOC First Name
Arle
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Curly 14 Inch Flexible Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
After delivering Tilly's rose, Aaliyah climbed the stairs to the second floor. She wondered if she could find or rather, bumped into Giulia around there. She saw some students milling about and decided to do the same thing. She approached the nearest group and asked. "Hello, do you happen to know Giulia Alcott?"

Yellow for @Giulia Alcott

((Sorry I'm replying so late, I think you forgot to PM me the link to this thread and I almost missed it!))

Giulia was having the strangest day of her life, she thought. She had gotten so many roses, somehow. and Felix had even asked if she was coming to the dance. She couldn't help wondering if this was what popular people felt like all the time. It was a bizarre thought, one she didn't quite know what to do with. She was lost in thought when she heard her own name again, a younger girl talking to a group down the hall. "I'm Giulia..." She called out, moving closer nervously. There was no way she was getting another rose.

Aaliyah turned when she heard someone else say the name she just asked the group. Waving goodbye to the group after thanking them. She then approached the girl and handed the rose and the note. "Here's a rose for you. It also has a note.", she said.

(Written in French)
Guilia!

I just wanted to let you know that you’re a great friend! Have you learnt much English yet? Let me know if you need anything translated. Always here to help!

-Evie.

P.S if you wanna go exploring with me, you are more than welcome!

Giulia couldn't keep the shock off her face as she accepted the rose, opening the note quickly to see what it said. She beamed warmly as she read it, overwhelmingly grateful for Evie. It had been such a relief to make friends she could speak her native language with, and she knew she would have to find Evie and thank her soon. "Thank you!" She added quickly, not wanting to be rude to the girl who had brought her the rose.

Aaliyah smiled at the girl. "You're welcome. I gotta go deliver these roses. See you around!", she waved goodbye to Giulia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back