One of these massive plot things (for real!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrina Emmerich

OOC First Name
Camilla!
Wand
Willow Wand, 11 3/4", Essence of Pixie Dust
Hi!

Okay I set up a few of these but I've been having a lot of personal/mental health issues lately so I've been a bit out of it. What I really need is to kick myself back in to roleplaying to help keep my mind away from dwelling on the negatives. So yeah okay, here are my characters, go nuts!

Sabrina Emmerich
Sabrina is 23, a bit of a free spirit, a little lost and confused in her life. She's very much interested in divination - astrology and numerology and she's very perceptive about other people (though oblivious when it comes to herself). She was a Hufflepuff, and she's very kind and sweet and likes to help people, though she has been accused of meddling in the past. She always gets caught up in different hobbies but she never can stick to anything for long periods of time. At the moment, she's studying wand lore for fun. She works as a fortune teller for muggles, as well as doing odd jobs around the place for money.
What Sabrina needs is some friends, some direction, and some lovers. I can't see her sticking to a relationship for a long period of time right now but I would like her to eventually meet a nice man who can hopefully keep her on the right track, and can keep her interested enough to help her fall in love. She's never been caught up by something that's really made her feel anything, but it's something she needs. She's a little unstable but surely she can be helped in that regard.

Gabriel Reinhold
At 25, Gabriel is finally starting to grow up. A former Slytherin, he was used to having his own way in everything, but after screwing up a lot of things - his family life, for one, he began to realise that he needed to take a more mature look at life, so he's moved to New Zealand and taken up a job in the Ministry of Magic in order to make things right. His family isn't quite sure whether to accept him (except for Ariadne, who loves the fact that Gabriel is a doting uncle and likes to spoil her).
Gabriel needs some friends his age, of course, and like Sabrina, needs some lovers. He is selfish and immature at times, but he's growing up a little and while he isn't exactly the most selfless person he really is a sweet person and is very kind to those he's close to. Friends - anyone is welcome and the more the merrier. I don't seem to have many characters who have a lot of good friends and Gabriel, I think, would be the type of guy to have quite a few friends. As for relationships, Gabriel is probably looking for something a bit more serious - he's done the flirtations and now he wants something more meaningful. I'm not sure I want a final just yet, though!

Lucinda Buckley
Well, this is my main. Lucy has just turned eighteen, and is a seventh year. I'm about to get stuck back in to her classes but I'd reaaaaaaally like to RP with her more. She's a Ravenclaw, she's quite intelligent though she is a little inclined to procrastinate. She was a bit precocious but with a lot of personal trauma she's grown in to quite a lovely young woman, though it is quite rare to see her smile these days. She could use some acquaintances and friends! It doesn't matter what grade, I could see her treating a first year exactly the same as a seventh year. She does not require relationships, though, just acquaintances, friendships and perhaps even some enemies? Or well, if not enemies, just some altercations happening. But yeah! I just want to RP with her a bit hehe.

Ariadne Reinhold
Oh dear, sweet Ariadne, my lovely little first year Slytherin...hah! Ariadne is a complete and utter hellraiser. She's never had the chance to form proper friendships because she's travelled her entire life. She has only one friend - her stepsister - and that was a friendship born out of necessity and proximity. She's selfish, she's rude, she's foul tempered and she's just plain mean.
So of course, she's going to need enemies. She thinks very highly of herself so she's going to need people to take her down a few notches and humble her a bit. Obviously, the humbling is more of a long term thing - it won't be until later on in her school life when she learns to respect other people. But she's going to need to realise that she's not the top and she needs people to teach her that.
Also some friends might help! Probably other nasty Slytherins. I'd kind of like her to get to know some Gryffindors, too! She thinks they're all stupid and wimpy, and I'd kind of like someone to prove her wrong (maybe something that could develop in to a relationship when they're a bit older! Probably no relationships until about fourth year or so, but yeah). Just anything and everything really!

Astrid Foley
And let's not forget Astrid, first year Ravenclaw, the shrinking violet, so to speak. Astrid is, to look at, perfection. Not to say she is a beauty - she is not unattractive but she's certainly not stunning - for she isn't, but in terms of presentation there is nobody more perfect. Mess is akin to a crime in Astrid's mind. Her mother had always taught her to carry herself with no hint of emotion in her looks, not a strand of hair out of place - flawless. As such, at twelve years old, Astrid has pretty much locked herself off to everybody. On the inside, she's nervous, she's shy, she's lonely. Of course, she'd never show such a thing. The only time you will ever see her show any emotion, in fact, is in Herbology class, where her hands will tremble, her lips will quiver as she fights back anxiety brought on by the dirt and mess. Basically, she's a little obsessive-compulsive.
Astrid needs friends. She needs to be taught that there's no harm in having fun and showing emotions - to let loose and live a little. Perhaps people to bully her, too (though they might have to be prepared to face off against Ariadne if that's the case!). But basically, Astrid is a kind person - she just needs to be brought out of her self-imposed shell.

Soyeah! These are the characters I'm using right now, drop me a PM or post here and harass me to RP and I will! Look forward to RPing with you! :)

i can offer the Le Feys, (Elvera 18 and Morgan, getting on for 50 i think) for sabrina, they both own the inner eye and are both seers and very into divination etc.

I could offer Briar Rowan as a friend/mentor for ariadne, she is a fifth year gryffindor, she could certainly prove that gryffindors are not wimpy. she enjoys sport and being outside, and is a dare devil, she will do anything as long as there is a risk involved, and she can get a kick out of it.
i know that that was short but if you want any more info just let me know

Thanks Mia! I am not sure about Ariadne/Briar - I don't think Ariadne would bother talking to her at all and would probably never come across her, but I like the idea of Sabrina and the Le Feys. I'll start up an RP in The Inner Eye if you'd like?

thats cool with Ariadne and Briar. it was just a suggestion.
It would be nice to rp with the Le Feys, and Sabrina. just post a topic whenever you want.

I could offer Poppy Bloxam as an enemy for Ariadne, if you like?
I had been rather hoping to find her a Slytherin to disagree with.
Poppy is a muggle-born Gryffindor who is accepting of those she meets, generally speaking. She can be very strong-willed, and she's not the sort to back down from a fight, regardless of how puny she may be. She has a tendency to hold grudges. If Ariadne randomly targeted people, or something, Poppy would speak up against her, and that could be the start of a beautiful, mutual hatred.
Up to you.
Alternatively, they could always become enemies, and then shift alliance, later.

Just a thought.

Ariadne/Danielle
Danielle is a 2nd Year Gryffindor, who can knock some sense into Ariadne. She stands up for herself, has a bit of a temper, but quickly forgives. She is strong-willed, and won't back down, from a fight. She is very tough, and very witty, and annoying. But I think eventually, when Ariadne sees the error of her ways, they can become friends, as Danielle will most likely forgive her.
Tell me what you think!
~ James.

Ariadne Reinhold

I can offer Oliver as a friend or an enemy/rival. Possibly a hatred that evolves into a friendship perhaps because they get sick of fighting or because they actually begin to like each other. Either way, I'm open to anything. Maybe if they go from enemies to friends then can start a relationship in couple years or something, like I said I'm open for anything so let me know.

If you want a crush or friend for Lucy I can offer Teddy here. He's a good friend, was a Hufflepuff before he left HNZ so very loyal to those he loves, however he has an issue with loyalty right now when it comes to relationships.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back