OOC First Name
Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Straight 15 1/2 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Doxy Wing Core
Kyon had made it early to the dance this time, leaning casually against the stone by the entrance as he waited for Emmanuel. He had tried to look nice but a bit more casual. He chewed on his lip as he watched the crowds. How could he still be nervous? He and Emmanuel had been dating for a while now, but he couldn't help but want to still impress him, to look nice for his amazing, accomplished boyfriend. He'd made sure to bring a red rose this time, twirling it idly with one hand, the other in his pocket and his shoulder against the wall as he watched the stairs.

Emmanuel had gone out of his way to pick a dusty light pink suit, one which matched him and his style, but was still sharp and formal. He wanted to be dressed properly. In a manner to make sure that he was making such a visible effort, because he knew that Kyon deserved it. He got to the top of the stairs leading down to the great hall and immediately spotted Kyon. He smiled at him and began walking towards him eagerly. "Hey," he greeted warmly, immediately leaning in for a kiss when he got close.

It took Kyon a little longer to notice Emmanuel, but he lit up when he did. He shrugged off the wall, blushing the same shade as Emmanuels suit. He leant in, kissing Emmanuel sweetly. "Hey," He greeted, offering out his rose. "You look amazing." He complimented, giving him a gentle smile. "That's a great color on you."

Emmanuel smiled easily at Kyon, leaning in to the kiss and then taking the rose as it was offered to him. He slipped the rose next to his pocket square and gave a proud smile. "I think so too," he told him happily. "You look stunning," he complimented back leaning in to give him another kiss.

Kyon accepted the kiss, chuckling and moving to try and slide his hand into Emmanuel's. "Can you believe this is our last dance?" He asked softly, reaching up with the intend to brush his fingers over Emmanuel's jaw. "How's your big speech going?"

Emmanuel gave a little shake of his head. "This is our last Hogwarts dance," he clarified because he knew there was no way he wasn't going to keep taking Kyon to dances, he wanted to be able to enjoy taking him to places, and he'd go out his way to find it. "It's going well, I'm in the process of cutting it back a little," he said, "But let's not talk about that, let's have fun, dance,"

Kyon chuckled. "There are others?" He asked, genuinely curious. He didn't think there were dances outside of school. He offered out his arm for Emmanuel, meaning to lead him into the great hall. "Come on then, let's go enjoy this one," He teased gently, thinking dancing and some snacks would make for a good night.

Emmanuel nodded, "Universities sometime have dances and balls, I'm sure I'll get into one with that, and get you into them too," He told him with a warm smile. He took his arm and let him guide them to where he wanted to go first.

Kyon chuckled. "Seeing as how I'm following you to whatever university that is, we'll be that couple thats just a fixture at every event," He teased gently. He led Emmanuel onto the dance floor as a slow song started. He turned, offering out his hands for his boyfriend with an easy smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back