OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Kiara had finally understood that she wasn't fourteen anymore, it wasn't her first year at the Hogwarts or even first year at Beauxbatons. It was her last year and it was their last Yule Ball, and it made her feel extremely weird. And she felt glad that she was going to spend her last Yule Ball that she loved the most, she was here with Arthur. She had dressed up and waited for Arthur to come over. Thinking about how it was their last year, and remembered her first real date in this school that went extremely bad with Jatin and their second date. She found it quite funny how far she had came since that and how in fact it was only one person who really knew about him and it was Gaby. Kiara was in the entrance to the great hall, waiting for her boyfriend and while waiting, she was daydreaming about her years in school, both in Hogwarts and Beauxbatons.

Last edited:
Arthur knew this was his last school dance with Kiara, so he'd done his best to try and dress up for it. He was running a few minutes behind, smiling as he saw his beautiful girlfriend looking like she was lost in a daydream. He used the opportunity to sneak up on her, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and kissing her temple. "What's on your mind, love?" He asked gently, cuddling into the girl.

Kiara chuckled once she felt well-known arms wrap around her, now she even didn't get scared or surprised by being surprised from behind. It was their thing to do. "Oh, I just understood that it's our last Yule Ball, I remembered about my first Valentine's day and Yule Ball in this school," she honestly admitted looking up to him to get her kiss. "How do you feel about graduating so soon?"

Arthur pressed a soft kiss to Kiara's lips, turning her a bit in his arms so he could hold her a bit more properly. "I'm nervous, yet excited. I'll get to work with my uncle Killian, but I'm going to miss you. I know we couldn't stay here forever, but I'll miss having you so close to me," He murmured, brushing her hair back from her eyes.

Kiara let him turn her around, cuddling into his chest afterwards. It felt nice to be here with him, being pretty sure that they weren't just the school romance. "I will miss our time together too, but you will be back after some time and we will have the best times of our lives. And also, you will literally get to work your dream work, it's gonna go perfectly," She tried to sound as convincing as she could, but even Kiara knew that they weren't used to being away from each other for that long. The last years they had spent together, literally being only one floor away from each other, it was going to be weird that she was in one country while he was somewhere over the seas too. They both were going to work, Kiara was planning on enrolling in the University while still working at the Vibez. The fact was that she had to apparate all the time to get to the work. "I talked about it with Jackson and Gaby, I am planning to move back to the France after graduation but I'm still gonna be a lot in New Zealand since I work here," she finally let it out. It felt weird to acknowledge that she was gonna go back home. Home to France, her mom's house. And yet, she didn't want it to mean that Arthur had to move with her, they could still see each other, stay at each other's place. She didn't want him to change up his whole life just because of her, yet, she perfectly knew that it was something he would do even if she didn't want him to do. He even learned French for that moment, he knew that she would do it anyway, she just had to accept the fact that she knew that France was better for her.

Arthur held Kiara close, rubbing the small of her back gently. He stilled as she said that she would be moving to France. "Oh, I know some people in France." Well, Ava knew a couple in France. "What area?" He asked, trying to remember what area Ava had said they lived. Jamie and... some gem guy, Jade or Cobalt or something. He would need to make an effort to get in touch with them, give him a foothold in France for when he wanted to go see her. He pulled back, reaching for her hands. "Love, you know I enjoy listening to you go on. But why don't we dance and talk?" He smiled, trying to pull her gently into the hall.

Kiara chuckled when he said that he knew some people in France. "At least me, you can stay at mine, you know that, right?" she immediately offered. She had had Jenna and Austin over before, why wouldn't she let her boyfriend stay at her house? Especially when she would be bored to be here all alone and maybe have some friends over from time to time. "Versaille, tho I live a bit outside of it in a house. We live pretty far away from muggles," she admitted, until Kiara, her whole family were purebloods it was just Kiara's mom who decided to marry Jasper Mcleod, half-blood. "We were so comfortable but let's go," she finally moved out of his cuddles and let him pull her into the hall. She honestly forgot that they were at the entrance the whole time. At the dance floor, she easily put her hands on his shoulders, looking up at him. "You know that I love you, right?" she quietly let out after a moment of being quiet, she knew that she had never felt this way towards anyone.

Arthur chuckled, listening to her talk as they moved. "Of course, love. You know you'd be bored without me around." He teased her gently. He committed Versailles to memory. He'd have to do some studying up on it. Living far away from Muggles would just make it easier to apparate there. He pulled her into his arms, swaying with her more than dancing. He stared back down at her, smiling warmly. "I love you too, my chaotic little goddess," He teased her gently, leaning down to steal another kiss.

Kiara laughed at his teasing, after that just dreamily smiling at him. Sometimes she couldn't be more happy about the fact that they were in relationship for a pretty long time now and still felt like it was the first day, just that they were absolutely comfortable with each other by now. "Well, that's true," she did agree with his teasing tho. It was that way always, she was gonna get bored without him. She giggled when he said that he loved her too and even called her a goddess, then getting a bit up to give him a kiss. "And now, imagine if I didn't sit next to you in the Hall in our fifth year?" She quietly laughed, she couldn't imagine what her life would be like without him by her side.

Arthur chuckled, kissing her easily. "Well, I would have dropped out at the end of fifth year and just taken off with my uncle," He teased her, brushing her hair back. "And you'd probably have half the school eating out of your hand hoping to get a chance with you," He held her close, swaying gently to the music.

Kiara looked a bit surprised. "Were you planning to do drop out that fast?" She smiled at him while still swaying in the rhythme of the music. "Yeah, like pretty much no one. No one could get your level tho, aren't good enough for me," she joked while rubbing his neck gently while smiling softly at Arthur.

Arthur chuckled. "Yeah... but this loud, beautiful blond caught my attention," He teased her gently. He shut his eyes, smiling and leaning into the touch when she rubbed his neck. "Hey now, we both know you settled," he teased her, holding her close and swaying to the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back