Closed One Last Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Samantha couldn't believe that this was going to be her last Yule Ball here in Hogwarts. The girl had some trouble deciding on what to wear for her last ball. She had eventually found what she wanted to wear for the ball. A long white dress with lots of diamonds on the top half of her dress. Though the girl didn't do anything too fancy for her hair.

Samantha thought it would be best to meet her boyfriend at the dance. Even though the Hufflepuff had been dating her boyfriend for a while, she always had that nervous feeling in her stomach when it came to these events. Samantha quickly made her way to the great hall for her last Yule Ball. She decided to take a seat at one of the tables and looked around the great hall with amazement, as she waited for her boyfriend. The decorations at the Yule Ball was different this time around. It had more of a summer vibe to it and it had reminded her of Christmas back home with her family.

Ren felt like it was a bit surreal that this would be the last Yule Ball he ever went to. He took a minute getting ready, keeping the little box in his pocket as he walked down to the ball. He quickly found Sam inside, and smiled, jogging up behind her. He took the box out of his pocket, leaning over her and opening it in front of her so she could see inside it. "I brought you something," he murmured in her ear, smiling to himself.

Samantha smiled when she had heard a familiar voice, feeling some butterflies in her stomach. She gasped quietly when she saw what Ren had for her. "It's beautiful," Samantha says quietly with a small smile. However, the Hufflepuff was a little down, as again, she hadn't brought anything for her boyfriend. "I feel bad..." Samantha mumbles a little, as looked sadly between her boyfriend and the necklace.

Ren smiled, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss to her temple. "Sammy, baby, we've been over this," he murmured, moving to sit beside her. "You don't have to get me anything. Being with you is gift enough for me." He smiled warmly at her, offering out his hand. "I bought this for you as a memento of our time together," he blushed, and looked away.

"I want to stay with you for a long time, Sam. But I know things might change when we graduate. I already know I'm just going to work in my aunts' bookstore and hang out at home until I have enough to buy my own place. But you- I know you're bound to do great things, Sammy. I want you to have something to remember how I love you, in case you decide that you want more than a lazy artist as your boyfriend," he admitted gently, rubbing the back of his neck and staring intently at the wall. He'd always half expected Sam to break up with him at any time. He worried that once they left school she'd really figure out she wanted someone better.

Samantha smiled gently. "Yeah I know," Samantha said quietly when Ren had mentioned that they went over this. But she had still felt bad either way. She blushed as she listened to him, as he continued to speak. Samantha nodded as she took her boyfriend's hand and as she also looked at the necklace she was given. "Thank you. It's beautiful" Samantha says with a small smile.

Samantha listened as her boyfriend further spoke as she frowned a little. "Hey. Don't say that now. You're also bound to do great things in the future too. I honestly don't know what I want to do with my future and I don't know what the future holds. We'll figure it out" Samantha says with a small smile as she caresses her boyfriend's cheek. The Hufflepuff still had no idea what she wanted to do once she left Hogwarts and it was slightly worrying her as time went by quickly. "Now, let's stop being sad mopey people of the night," Samantha says with a giggle as she kissed her boyfriend on the cheek. "Would it be okay if you put it on me?" Samantha says with a small smile, as she points to the necklace.

Ren chuckled, letting Sam talk him down. He supposed she could talk him into anything. "Of course, love," he stood again, shifting to stand behind her. With her help, he put the necklace on, before letting his hands drift to her shoulders. "What do you say to a dance, Sammy?" He asked, looking to the dance floor. He stopped, eyes widening and a bright smile popping up on his face. "Oh, my, goodness, Sammy! My little Rosebud is over there smooching on Iris Van Houten!" Ren laughed, delighted. "I am soooo going to have to tell Lily," he chuckled again, and shook his head. "But back to my beautiful date," he teased, stepping around to be in front of her again and offering out his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back