Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader was definitely attending his final halloween celebration with Ava. He had work to do and would have to occasionally jump away but he was determined to make up for lost time with ava at this event. If only because he knew that his previous interactions with her at halloween had usually been filled with him so stressed and having slept so little. He was a little stressed but nowhere to the same extreme as he had once been. He always stressed a lot before this first event, it was the first one and he just always really wanted it to do well. But, it had often spiralled, now he was in much better control. His sleepless happened but he was much more equipped to deal with it, learned the tricks that worked for him to be able to let it pass somewhat. It was never perfect but it worked more of the time. He had been in the hall for a while, taking pictures as he always was supposed to do, but he had given most of the work to Ajax and would let him have at it. He would wait for Ava and they could have fun. He was sure she’d be here soon.

This was it. Her last Halloween at school. Ava made her usual plans with Vader, and even though she mostly expected him to be a disaster she didn't mind. He was always a disaster at these things. She hummed softly, throwing together something of a costume before skipping down to the hall. This was familiar, this was safe.
She smiled as she saw him, bouncing over and burrowing into his side. "Hiya, Timmy," she greeted cheerily, smiling warmly up at him. She had missed this, missed him. "You're not working yourself to death, are you?" She asked, noticing he looked better this year.

Emily couldn't quite believe this was her last Halloween at Hogwarts. The finality of everything happening right now was so strange to consider. Before long she would be taking her last train ride away from Hogwarts, likely never to return. For now, though, she wanted to get every ounce of enjoyment she could squeeze from this final year of school. So she had picked the most fun costume she could think of, excited to have an excuse for skateboarding around the school. And skate she did, carving a circle around the hall and only slowing down at the sight of a familiar face. "Hey, Vader! Wanna snap me doing some stunts?" Emily said cheerfully, skidding to an easy stop in front of him and flipping her board up into her hand. "Hi, Ava!" She added, peering over her sunglasses, a bit surprised at who he was with. "I totally thought you dropped out, where you been hiding, girl?"

Vader felt Ava burrow into his side and gave a little smile. He had grown used to that, and then obviously forgotten about it in the year after. He smiled at her, "yeah, I have Ajax doing more, so I'm stressed but it's okay levels," he told her honestly. It was perhaps more on the not okay side of stress than okay, but he was getting better each time at managing some of it, so it wasn't too bad. He glanced at Emily and smiled. Nodding eagerly, "Course!" he said. he took his camera and adjusted a few of the settings so that he would be able to catch things better. "I'm ready whenever you are Emily," he said to her with a wide smile. He wasn't sure how close Ava and Emily were, but given that it was his job to photograph this event and he was always eager to photograph movement, he wouldn't say no.

Ava nodded, pleased he was doing better this time, but was interrupted before she could reply. She looked over, smiling at Emily. "Hi Emily. I just took a year off to be with my dad," she replied easily. "I like your costume."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back