Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Haylo people of HNZ and beyond!!

I haven't ever posted here, but recently there has been a slow down in SKyle's awesomeness; so, who wants to help out? I'm looking for friends, possibly a few enemies. Skyle is sweet and rambunctious girl, and can be random. She might come off as shy at first, but, she opens up soon and will be fun to hang with.

So, as for enemies, it could be anyone who has messed with her family, Like Angela Marion, or her boyfriend. she might already dislike them for that fact. In general she hates stuck up people, and people who abuse there money.

Also, flirty guys who Skyle can use to get back at her boyfriend (I smell a sit-com) for trying to make out with her cousin. SO possibly two or three guys. Just post here or PM me when you want a topic.... =D

Dibs!

Not the flirty part though. :x

I would like to see what happens with an introduction. And it will help with me defining who Tony is that little bit more, which is always good.

A small over-view of Tony: http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/single/?p=8291376&t=7180392 .. his Character Development and Biography are available via the signature too.

A quick synopsis, he cares little for people who try to push him; people who annoy him will be ignored, but if it's persistent and he sees worthiness, he can accept a person. Trust is a large issue due to his past, with everyone leaving him; breaking promises. In a first role-play, another person will likely be ignored; and will be tested.

He is an adventurous person, looking for that one way to freedom. His love of magic stems from Transfiguration. He aims to learn his abilities; control them; and use them. If he is hurt, the defences will now kick in and he will hurt back.

It appears to be a challenge, and it is. If you're up for it, we can try something. ^_^

Yes, I think an introduction would be great!!! Thanks! Skyle likes people she can relate with and I think her and tony would get along nicely. Do you want to start something or should I? I'm looking for a good friend for her anyway and if this goes well she might feel a bit better, she is going through some tough stuff and needs some friends to talk to. :)

I can't promise he'll listen to her. :p

I'm currently writing out two role-plays and two lessons for him at the moment, so if you know what you want to do feel free to start; other-wise we can decide on a setting a little later. :)

Heya,

WE never did do the RP with Skyle having a go at Teddy. Was wondering it they could meet. It would be interesting at least. :D Does she know him and Ange are friends again?? Well, I say friends... ;)

Summer x

Teddy: That would be cool, and no she dosn't know yet.
Tony: If you can wait that's fine, I have some open roleplay's with other character's too at the moment.
Sasha: That sounds great! Is there anything you had in mind for them to meet? If not I can start something.

Thanks again everyone!!
Still looking if there's anyone else who is interested in meeting the super awesome Skyle!

~Annie~

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle said:
Tony: If you can wait that's fine, I have some open roleplay's with other character's too at the moment.
If you wish to hold off then I can wait. I'm happy to start when you're ready. :)

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle said:
Sasha: That sounds great! Is there anything you had in mind for them to meet? If not I can start something.
I didn't really have anything in mind. Could you please start it? Do it however you want it. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back