Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
(Homosexual)
Wand
Straight 17 Inch Swishy Wenge Wand with Billywig Stinger Core
Casper was a little tired as he finished up at the club fair. He wanted to just go take a nap, but he had some supplies to return to the arts room and Kiara had asked to meet him here after the fair. He had a bone to pick with her anyway. He had expected her support this year, expected her to be by his side. He felt just a little betrayed that he'd had to find out second hand that he was running the club by himself now. He walked into the room, his arms full of art supplies, and deposited them on a nearby table. He fell into a chair without looking around, sighing deeply and running both hands into his hair.

Kiara had easily set up the room for celebrating Casper's first club fair alone, she put up a poster with congratulations, had a cake with her and just sat down, reading for her test that she had to turn in real soon. However, when Cas entered the room, she fastly got up and made a light explosion of glitters, referring to their last year's club fair when they went there all covered up in glitters. He seemed tired but she hoped to have a talk with him anyway. "I'm proud of you!" she confidently smiled at him and called out happily as she put away her book. "Alright, I'm sorry that I didn't warn you, everything happened real fast but I know that you will be perfect on your own, and you know, you always have me anyway," she easily talked as she approached him with a proud smile. If he was tired and yet, not mad or sad, it meant that everything went good, right? "It's my apology gift for you, I'm really sorry, Cas," she handed him a medium sized box that stood on the table. It was a bunch of expensive and good-quality paints, brushes and some other suppliements for art. It was an actually expensive present but Kiara felt like it still wasn't enough for the fact that she had sort of betrayed him.

Cas looked up when he heard Kiara's voice, standing again as she approached. He took the box she offered and set it down. "I'm too tired to be mad at you," He sighed, and just held his arms open for a hug. "But I need cuddles for all the stress you put me through," He scolded her gently, pouting. He'd had a hell of a time at the fair, and he'd had more than one freak out when he'd found out she'd quit being a club leader.

Kiara chuckled once she noticed his reaction, well, she knew how exhausting the club fair was, so she just gave a nod. "I believe so, club fairs are too tiring," she agreed with him. "Oooh, you know, I'm always up for cuddles!" she immediately went in for cuddles glad to see that Cas wasn't mad at her. "But I feel like I still should I explain myself. Do you remember that I wanted to become a doctor, right?" Kiara decided to go for it all going around the main reason at first.

Cas stood, reaching to pull Kiara in his arms. She was at least a foot shorter, but it was always nice to get a good hug. "I do remember. You dropped the club to focus on your studies?" He asked, curious. "You could have just told me so," He scolded her gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back