Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Demisexual
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Sturdy Hazel Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
The Ravenclaw was looking forward to this study session with Rowan Baros. This time, he was only going to be with one half of the Baros twins. Hyperion wondered what Oceanus was up to, but Hyperion figured that he would hear from him eventually. Apparently, Oceanus was attracted to another girl, from another set of twins. At least it wasn't Elsie. That would have been a little creepy. Hyperion had some snacks and cookies with him, as well as some drinks since he thought that during her OWLs and his NEWTs, they might get a little hungry. Hyperion always did when he was studying, but he had a lot less to take than Rowan did. But Hyperion remembered the subjects though. He had his notes over his classes with him, having kept them so that he could help her if he could. He glanced up to see the Gryffindor walking toward him, and he waved toward her. "I hope you don't mind that I brought some snacks. Practicing gives me the munchies."

Last edited:
Even though she was having issues with everything in her life right now, one thing she could continually count on, was Hyperion. He was... to put it mildly, a bloody godsend. She could freak out, cry, scream or just generally have something of an emotional breakdown and he would just calmly talk her through it, like he just did things in his calm way. It was nuts, it was nuts and it was amazing and quite frankly it was everything she needed in her life right now, even with everything else going to complete sh!t. He was great to study with too, always had been, since he was above her in years he always had some expert advice. She spotted him almost immediately in the student lounge and though there were a couple other people here, they all seemed to be mostly in agreement that this was studying quiet time. "Hey, oh god, yes food!" She said as she quickly rushed over, dropping her books on the table and swiping the sour wands. She had a bunch of the candy in her mouth as she replied. "I will never mind food, you're so much smarter than me I should have brought food!"

Hyperion chuckled as Rowan pretty much exclaimed over the food and snacks that he had brought in. He opened up a chocolate frog, and caught it before it jumped away. It no longer moved, so he was able to take a small bite. He ignored the card for now though. Hyperion shook his head, "No, I'm just a teenage boy. Apparently when we are going through growth spurts, we tend to eat a lot." Hyperion gestured toward all the snacks. He then took another bite out of the chocolate frog. Hyperion placed his book to the side, so that he could help the Baros out. "So, what subject were you struggling with, or anything personal that could be hindering your process?" Hyperion had that personality where people could truth confiding in him, as he would never share secrets.

Last edited:
Rowan rolled her eyes at Hyperion when he implied he wasn't god, but a teenage boy, which was honestly such a boy response. A teenage boy response at that. She would have scoffed if it hadn't made her choke slightly on the drink she'd just picked up. "I'd believe that, boy, Zennon eats two of me most days." She said, shaking her head. She had never eaten so much food in her life. "I'm sure he sneaks most of it to the snakes though," she admitted frowning. She was sure that was it, because she never saw him exercising, so he must be putting all that food somewhere surely. She took a seat on the table and put her legs up on the chair, her skirt reaching just above her knee. She hated wearing the robes, they sucked. "Mostly I'm struggling wiiiiiiith," she looked down at her books, "not a lot, actually, but I could use some help with, potions, I keep getting distracted in that bloody class." She told him, not really wanting to admit the reason behind that. "What've you got?" She wasn't sure she wanted to go into her struggles with Elio at the moment, but, maybe if it came up later. Right now, she wanted to focus on not focusing on Professor Warrick.​

Hyperion chuckled as she said that Zennon ate two of her most days. Though, she seemed to be frowning over possibly feeding food to the snakes. "Speaking of Zennon, I heard that he came out as a parselmouth. That is pretty cool, though scary at the same time. Makes sense he is in Slytherin, since Salazar was one too. You guys could be extremely distant relatives of Salazar, you know?" Hyperion shrugged, secretly wishing that he was related to someone really cool. Even just one of the founders, even Helga, would have been cool. But, his family history came from France and Greece. When she mentioned that she was struggling with potions, but distracted, Hyperion laughed, "Distracted? Well, best thing to do is to keep your eyes on the books. Especially since most of the class is just making potions. Follow the directions, write them down, and you'll be good to go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back