Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Clementine
Wand
Knotted 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Ebony Wand with Mermaid Scale Core
He turned around to head over to the Gryffindor table and smiled at seeing who he was to deliver his third flower in the bucket to. Although Thaddeus did not know Kauri very well, the boy was one of the few students who signed up to deliver roses pretty much every year, which was greatly appreciated. Looking left and right until he spotted the fourth-year. ''Kauri, hey!'' Thaddeus exclaimed, quickly walking over towards the younger boy. ''Got a rose here with your name on it.'' He added happily.

Deliveries always took up most of Kauri's day on Valentines Day, so he made sure to take proper time for meals to make sure he would have the energy he needed. Basket sitting next to his chair Kauri was enjoying a moment off, getting something to eat before returning to the rush. He was pleasantly surprised to hear his own name, sitting up excitedly. "Hey!" He called back to Thaddeus, hoping it was a delivery for him. To his delight his suspicion was correct and he bounced in his seat excitedly. "Awesome!" He said, too excited to even mind the sharp crack in his voice.

He smiled widely at the boy's response and took the yellow rose addressed to him out of the bucket. ''Thanks for helping me again this year.'' He told Kauri as he handed the rose and note attached to it over to him. ''It's really appreciated.'' He said.
Elmo,

Thanks for all the fun times! It's going to be sad when I graduate and we can't go to the Halloween feast together. You're a great friend and I hope we stay in touch :)

Xavier.

Kauri smiled gratefully at Thaddeus, taking the rose. "It's no worries!" He said happily. "I love helping out, it's my favourite time of year." Looking down from Thaddeus Kauri opened his message, laughing a little when he saw the nickname Xavier had given him. Halloween definitely wasn't going to be the same anymore without his costume buddy at school, but Kauri was glad Xavier had sent him such a thoughtful message, smiling warmly.

He smiled back at Kauri and waited for the boy to finish reading the inside of the note until he spoke again. ''How are your deliveries going?'' He asked him. Teddy had noticed the basket next to the boy but thought it'd be polite to ask still.

"Really well!" Kauri said happily in response to the older boy's question. "There are so many this year, I love it!" He smiled sincerely, thinking of the happy faces he had already caused today. "How about yours?"

He was glad that Kauri was excited about delivering the roses. He needed people with his excitement if they wanted to do this again next year. ''Got a couple more to do before I'm done with mine,'' Teddy answered. ''Anyway, I should continue doing my deliveries. Have a nice day, Kauri.'' And with that he walked away from the boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back