One Character, Above Them All (At Least, Above The Rest Of Mine)

Saria Kuang

OOC First Name
Cole/Coleness
Wand
Is it that wooden thing the teachers always take?
Leaving this site was one of the hardest decisions I have ever made, but, hopefully I'm back for good. Between the drama and other issues that ensued my last return, I couldn't stay. i'm not apologizing for my leave, only hoping that you'll accept me back. Saria is the only character I'm bringing back as of right now. She is the one that needs the most development, and that needs the most plots. Once I have her steadily set up, I will bring back more characters, probably the ones who are in need of development.

I am going to warn those that i make plots with, that even though I'm back, it may not be an everyday thing. I just started my first job at McDonald's, and am still heavily involved in school, even though it's summer. I have Cross Country most days, but, the weekends I'll be free. So, without further adieu, I have returned and will be setting up for as long as possible!

Much Love,
Cole.

Thanks Jessye! :hug:

Welcome Back Cole! :hug:

Thank you Teiggs!

SUMMER! Why aren't you on skype? Get on, now! :glomps:

Yay welcome back ^_^ :hug:

Thanks! =)

Welcome back! :hug:

Welcome back, Cole! :)

Welcome back ^_^

Thank ya all so kindly! =)

Welcome back! :woot:

Thank ya muches!

Thanks Melissa!

Hi Cole! I don't think I have introduced myself yet so... hi. i'm arty. xD

Welcome back! We should roleplay soon! I have a Durmy but he's 16 (methinks?). And I have to balance lots of things before I can even get back full time. Lawls.
BUT WE SHOULD. k?

Hey, nice to meet ya! Definitely. Maybe I'll PM you sometime tonight. 16 will never be a problem, since Saria is a bit mentally young!
Thanks for the welcoming committee.

Taylor is not allowed to go anywhere until Elliot actually gets to the cafe :r

Teehee, you guys are funny. Well, as of right now, I'm trying to get Saria moved out into the real world, because she's actually 19. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back