Once? Twice?

How many times have you read the HP books?

• I'm a fraud - I've never read any

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've not yet read the whole series

• Once

• Twice

• Thrice

• More?

• As soon as I finish, I start at the beginning again

• Total voters

Emer Laude

OOC First Name
Hamza
Wand
Self-made: 9 1/5" Ngaio Wand with core of Huia Head Feather
I've not seen a poll like this around before - but apologies if there is one somewhere.

How many times have you read each of the Harry Potter books?

I've only read each of them once, and seen each of the movies (well, the ones that have been released) once.
I wouldn't mind reading/seeing them again, I just never seem to have time.

Depends on the book. I've read most of them a few times, but some only a couple. I think I've only read the sixth once, but I've read the seventh about 5 times. And the earlier ones more than that.

I'm a fast reader. And I like to reread. :p

When the books were still coming out, I would re-read the entire series whenever a new book came out ^_^
I haven't read any of them in a long while though... :unsure: I may will have to fix that this summer

Once everyone one of them maybe the first time twice. Just I didn't own any of them except one of the first ones and I have the last one.

Once for the whole series.
I never reread things, honestly. :erm:
(Gets boring. ;) )

I started them between the release of books 5 and 6, so I was determined to finish the first 5 before 6 came out. It became my habit to read them all before a movie release or book release. So, I would say I have probably read the entire series in order at least 4 times. Books 5 and 7 are probably more like a dozen or so each. Especially 7. I think I read that one three times in the week after its release just to make sure that I got it all (yes I read really fast. I took that book down in less than 48 hours and that was on a weekend that I did not have time to actually read other than a few pages here and there)

Nicolas King said:
Once for the whole series.
I never reread things, honestly. :erm:
(Gets boring. ;) )

Gasp =))

I get it though LOL

I am terrible for rereading stuff - have a whole bunch of books that are my ttl favs and that I read again every few years or so.
With HP books, I read then when a new one came out I'd have to reread the previous one all over again coz I'd forget pieces xD
in the end I got them all on audio twas much easier =))

atm 7 times

I've read Chamber of Secrets 5 times, Prisoner of Azkaban 3 times, Goblet of Fire 2 times, Order of the Phoenix 1 time, Half-Blood Prince 1 time and Deathly Hollow 1 time ... seeing as I don't have the Sorcerer Stone, I still didn't read it :(

ive read the first 2 3/4 but im borrowing them off of taneaka so its taking a while but i dot mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back