Status
Not open for further replies.

Andros Carter

OOC First Name
Beth
Wand
Apple Wood, 13" Essence of Hippogriff Tailhair, Flexible
Ignore the title. It's random.
I've been going over my characters and I think that Andros is my oldest single character.
I might be changing PB soon but yeah, if anyone is interested then let me know-
Ideally I'm looking for a female aged between (min) 17 and 35 (max), someone who likes muggles.. or is a muggle.. or muggle-born.

Andros is a kind and genuine guy, quite tall and interested in the muggle side of things.
He is Larissa Sedgwick's cousin and therefore (by default) part-veela (grandmother was veela).
Andros will do anything for a lady he likes.

A couple of notes;
-There is a chance Andros may rush things as he is getting on in years (I know he's only 26 but he aint gonna live forever)
-There probably wont be a great deal of drama in a relationship with Andros (unless you cause it) as he is very accepting and loyal.

So if anyone is looking for a quiet family life with a 26 year old male then let me know.
If your character is older than specified then let me know anyway. Andros likes all women. He doesn't care about shape or size.

Haha love the title :p

Any who, I'm interested :D Kira is the only character I have that would fit the role. She's 24 (turning 25 in 'december')

She has two jobs: she works in the International Magical Office of Law at the Ministry in New Zealand and also owns Gambol and Japes in Brightstone Village.

She doesn't mind muggles as her step-father is one.

She attended Hogwarts and was your typical Ravenclaw, smart, friendly, loved Quidditch and reading etc.

She has two younger brothers and sisters and one half brother and half sister. Her half sister is a squib so she lives with Kira (she's registered on the site so she's RP-able ;) )

Umm, she's of medium to tall-ish height (about 5'10/5'11) so I don't know how that works along with him being 'quite tall' :p

She wouldn't mind an easy relationship after having a sort of relationship problem last 'year' ^_^

Umm, that's all I can think of. Let me know if you want to know anything else and I'll happily oblige :D

That was quick! :D
Sounds perfect.
Andros is 6'1" so that should be fine.
If you have the time now would you like to RP or I can start something and you can go back to it later?

Haha I'm quick ;)

And I'm up for a RP now :D Do you want to start or shall I?

I'm terrible at starting things. Could you?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back