once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kida, your talking toyourself, come on wake up!" Arisa begged in a helpless voice. Tears started streaming out of her eyes "if you would have only cooperated we could have left by now"

Pearl went and got a glass of water before kneeling down beside Arisa and Kida "I'm afaried she may choke if we try and get her to drink anything, but if she dosn't get water soon and cool down her tempature this wont end well" Pearl said checking Kida over again. Pearl left the water on the floor and went to go get another cool cloth before coming back to Kida and putting the cloth on her forehead.

"get out of my head" Kida murmered. she opened her eyes and sat up when the cold cloth was put on her forehead. she looked around to see pearl and Arisa looking at her. she shook her head slightly before grabbing the water on the floor and skulling it down. "see all better" she said "... i have to go" she said getting up. she grabbed her wand from the ground and made her way around Arisa and Pearl before making her way up to the door

(( You all knew perfectly well I was gone. Now I'm lost in the rp and can't find my place, so just gmod me or something ;) ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back