Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Background: Date Night sometime around Christmas 2045? First date was around Christmas 2044/New Years 2045, so it's been about a year of dates when they can fit it in.
Georgiana was excited and nervous all over as she got ready for her date that evening. She'd already been dating Landon, well going on dates with him, for awhile and things were fun, he was a really nice guy and she loved spending time with him. She had a Christmas Present for him all wrapped up sitting on her dresser as she sat at her vanity to do the finishing touches of her makeup. It wasn't long until she heard her bell ringing signifying that he was there. A smile rushed across her face, her energy levels spike as she rushed to stand up and get over to the front door from her bedroom as to not keep him waiting. She grabbed his present along with her purse and made her way. Opening the door her eyes immediately landed on him, she wondered how the semester had gone, during the school year the most she heard from him was when they wrote letters. And she had big news of her own that she hadn't shared in her letters, her offer on the ice cream parlour had been accepted just after the start of the semester. "Hi," she said a big smile on her face as she opened the door. She invited Landon in, though she knew they would be off soon to the place he picked out for their date. She loved magic, the ability to just go anywhere was an amazing thing. He had to come all the way from New Zealand for this date to pick her up from her house in Australia, close to where she coached. "It's wonderful to see you," Georgiana said popping up on her tiptoes to give the man a kiss on the cheek as a greeting.

These past few years have been quite rough for Landon. He had divorced from his first wife which didn't leave him in good spirits whenever he thought about why. Despite this, Landon was still young and he had so much more of life ahead of him, even if it was without her. Luckily, after living back in New Zealand for a while now, Landon had Georgiana and the man couldn't be more happier to have found someone else who he really liked. The pair of them had gone on many dates but for some reason Landon was still nervous for their next one. He made sure to put on plenty of cologne - but not too much. He was sure he didn't really have to impress her that much anymore but he still felt the urge to nonetheless. It made him feel good knowing he was going out with her again, especially since it was nearing Christmas and the man had an excuse to give her an even bigger bouquet of flowers than he did before. Landon travelled to where she lived with these colourful flowers, some of which he even grew himself, and walked up to the front door. With a firm hand he knocked on the door and it almost instantly opened. Her smile was contagious and Landon smiled too, stepping inside as she invited him in. "Hey!" he exclaimed, genuinely happy to see her again. He blushed slightly as she kissed him on the cheek. "It's even more amazing to see you." He handed her the flowers. "I hope they're alright." Landon chuckled nervously, too shy to tell her that he had grown some of them. After all, they were only flowers and Landon grew plenty of them. "Are you ready to leave soon?" Landon asked, hoping he wasn't too early to pick her up.

Georgiana was happy to see Landon again. She always loved the dates they went on, he was such a wonderful thoughtful person it amazed her she hadn't found him earlier in life. It didn't really matter to her however, 31 was still young and she'd been thinking about family matters and wanting children but that was still in the future, she had time. Hopefully Landon would be there with her on the other side, she really did like him. They'd been together or at least going on dates for a year now, they never made anything official, both being busy. She took the flowers from his hands happy to receive them. "They're beautiful, come in and I'll put them in a vase before we go," Georgiana said pulling Landon's arm to get him in the door. "Some of these I've never seen before," she said over her shoulder as she walked into her kitchen area. The flowers were truly pretty things, she would look at them until they finally fade away. "How was the first semester? You're last letter it seemed like the students were preparing for the finals, did they do well?" Georgiana asked as she finally pulled out a vase from under her sink and filled it with some water.

Georgiana really made Landon happy, and he smiled as she took his arm to lead him inside. He always had a variety of flowers ready to give her and would keep growing different flowers in his garden for her forever. After all, he loved his garden and hoped Georgiana felt the same way. The man watched as she took out a vase and began filling it with water before answering her question. "Yes, they went well! No one's Mandrake died yet which is a good sign." he said with a chuckle, thinking back to when a student killed another student's mandrake before Landon taught there. It was probably why the previous teacher had left, and luckily Landon had not experienced anything like that and hoped he wouldn't have to. "What about you? How's your job as coach going? I haven't really seen you write about it much. Is everything okay?" Landon enjoyed reading the letters that Georgiana sent. It was great that she coached a famous quidditch team, and he was excited for his niece's reaction when she found out. Quidditch was such a big sport in the wizarding world and he wondered if Georgiana was simply too busy to mention it.

Placing the flowers in the vase now filled with water Georgiana turned around the face Landon holding the vase. She moved listening to his words and questions as she moved to place the vase on her small dining table. She was glad to hear his students had been doing well. That was always a wonderful sign of being a good teacher, when your students did well. She paused when he mentioned her job, there was something she hadn't written to him about. Considering it was all new and just starting for her, she wanted to wait until everything had been finalized and she could tell him in person. Although it wasn't about her team, they were doing well and she was proud of them, it was more about an investment she made for herself. "Well good for your students, not going to lie, the bubotuber lesson, right? That's one, that was my least favorite in all the years of Herbology," she said with a small laugh. "Actually there was something I wanted to tell you, it's not anything too serious so don't make that worry face," Georgiana said unsure why she was feeling nervous telling him the news. "I purchased the rights to one of the stores in Obsidian Harbour, the Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour!" She said excitedly. She hoped he'd like the news and be excited for her. It would mean she'd be spending a lot more time in New Zealand now, whereas currently most of her time was spent in Australia. "The team is doing wonderful, I think I was just so caught up in the negotiations and paperwork that my letters lacked much of anything the past few months. I wanted to tell you once it was all finalized so I was so afraid I'd give something away!"

Landon chuckled as Georgiana mentioned that the Bubotuber lesson was one of her least favourite. He never liked Bubotubers much either, but it was an important thing to know if you wanted to become a healer or brew any sort of potions. After all, it was useful for the students to know where their potions ingredients came from. As Georgiana said she wanted to tell him something he couldn't help but raise his eyebrows, concerned with how nervous she seemed. Landon didn't want to have to make his 'worry face' but her nervousness was definitely rubbing off on him. He listened as she told him about her new job, his 'worry face' soon turning into a face of surprise, proud that she was now the new owner to the Ice Cream shop in Obsidian Harbour. The shop had been around for a long time, and with the abundance of students buying ice cream there every year, Landon knew it would be a good profit for her. He pulled her into a hug, not caring that she saved the news from him for so long as he was just happy for her. "That's so good!" he exclaimed, not hiding how excited he felt as he squeezed her tight. He hoped she didn't mind as he let go and took her hands. "Did you want to go now? We don't want to be late!" Landon was feeling much more excited for the date now, if that was even possible, and so quickly made his way back to the front door, ready to leave whenever Georgiana wanted.

Georgiana paused and waited for Landon's response. She was glad it was a nice response and she hugged back and smiled happily. She was really happy owning the shop, she knew she was being stretched thin and soon she'd probably stop coaching and move to New Zealand full time to run the shop. But that was the future, for now she had a wonderful team who managed the shop when she was away. He offered for them to go and Georgiana of course was excited for their date, more so now that her big news was out of the way. "Yes! Let's go!" She said with a laugh and headed towards the door. "I'm starving to be honest, so I'm ready for dinner," she said with a laugh taking Landon's arm and ready to head out the door with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back