Older sis, Mentor, Friends, Plot, and Boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie May Hatte

OOC First Name
Keri
Charlie is very flirty, wild girl, who loves to have a good time. She is inspiring to be in Slytherin, but any house would be fine. She is afraid of the dark, but loves the night. Hates heat, but loves the Sun. Loves the Moon, but isn't fond of the stars.

Charlie is not afraid to face facts, and tells people how it is.
She plays hard to get, because she loves a guy who enjoys a challenge.
But underneath the mask is a talented chef, who started cooking before she could eat.

She needs friends, a mentor, and an older sister, a plot, and a boyfriend.

Thanks,
Karrie

Heh xD hmm. i have quite a few older students who could help you. Go and look at my new topic in plots, there's descriptions about loads in there :)

Thanks Pheebz, I'll check that out!

And Meyke sounds like a great friend! Do you want to start the thread?
Pheebz, Maddie "MADS" Cinellison sounds like we could get along very well!

awesome :D i cant roleplay with you yet because your unsorted, but PM when you are and we can sort something out :)

you guys cant start a thread together. because your unsorted, you cant rp in the schools, and meyke cant see the unsorted roleplaying.

I can offer Amanda as a friend. Amanda has two different sides. She's shy in front of most people, but with her friends she can be quite crazy. She is smarter than most, but is also funny. Amanda has just moved to New Zealand. How does it sound?

Hey I have Shiloh here. If you want to know about here, the link to her charrie dev is in the siggie.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back