Older Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valeria Trevi

OOC First Name
Elphaba
Well simply put, I'd like to RP with my older characters more. :D

I have Valeria Trevi here, who went to Hogwarts Scotland (Slytherin), she just graduated last year in 2021. If you have a character from there they would most likely know Valerie as the girl who was pregnant all through her seventh year -_- and missed her graduation (or the wizard equivalent) because she was giving birth.

I also have Vince Channing who went to Durmstrang and graduated in 2020. He is the father of Valerie's baby but he left Valerie long before the baby was due. He's only seen his daughter once when Valerie visited him in Bulgaria to show him his daughter and attempt to get back with him but he wouldn't of course. He's a real player who doesn't really care much (obviously) about what (or who :r: :p ) he does. Now he's an aspiring musician and is currently living in New Zealand.

Another character possibility is Victoria Chambers who also went to Hogwarts Scotland (Gryffindor, graduated in 2021) and was Valeria's best friend. She's a struggling reporter who's currently living in New Zealand and is the Chaos family's new caretaker. I haven't developed her as much but if anyone's willing to say they knew her I wouldn't mind! ^_^

So yeah, if you think your character knew them at some point let me know so we can work some awesome plots out or if you just want to get to know them that's awesome too and we can start RPing! ^_^

I have Charles Bedlam over here. Charles was a Slytherin student in Hogwarts Scotland. He would have been a few years older then Valeria but perhaps they could have been close. When he left he probably wouldn't have heard about her pregnancy so I'm not sure what to do with that but I'm sure we could figure something out.

Because of our play by plays I'm going to suggest a relationship. Chuck and Blair :wub: 8-> [Okay I'll stop now :p ]

Some information on Charles:
*He's a pretty nice guy
*Loves children ;)
*Was a womanizer during school
*The people that he is close with he is usually really close with as there aren't many
*He is pretty laid back about everything
*He's sexy :p

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Because of our playbys I think a relationship is definitely an awesome idea :wub: :lol:

I think Valerie would've known about Charlie more than he would've known about her because he was an older Slytherin. :)

Shall we set up an RP? ^_^

I'm totally sorry that I dropped off the face of the Earth! If you still want to do something with Valeria and Shane I'm game. I also still have Daniel. Neither of them have any plans that I'm aware of.

Vince is pretty. :D Methinks Sophia should meet him. -nods- She's not tied down right now.

Ahhhhh Charles or Shane? Or Daniel?! :frantics: :frantics: All are so =P~ worthy!

I think Sophia and Vince should definitely meet! Finally someone who's of age. ;) :D

I plan on having some Valerie/Vince drama sometime so anyone who's romantically involved with either of them should expect a whole mess of stuff. :mellow: :lol:

zomg Daniel and Vince were in the same year at Durmstrang! Something HAS to be done with that. -nods-

I actually don't think Daniel would mind Vince too much, unless Vince tried to get with Sophia.

Daniel's still hung up on Sophia. -nods- Shane is...I dunno what's going on with Shane right now. He def needs some drama though. How silly if he was fighting for a girl with a guy who looks creepily like him? :lol:

I think Ioan and Vince would've known each other at Durmstrang although Ioan is a couple of years older.

Ioan is a bit of a player himself so I think they probably would've gotten along great, hanging out and meeting girls together OR it could be the total opposite and Ioan could've found Vince to be a little too much competition and not liked him at all <_< . Do any of these sound good?

Oh my, another Sophia in Slytherin. That would be confusing if Stark was about to graduate. ^_^

All righty, name the time and place and I'll make sure Daniel is there! Are they going to be randomly running into each other, or should we say they were actually friendly in school?

How about a little of both? Maybe back at Durmstrang Ioan and Vince were good friends who tended to get a little too competitive when a girl was involved...and now when they see each other again, they'll fall back into those habits.

Kaela - I think Vince & Daniel would've been friends in school and they bump into each other in New Zealand like all "Wtf are you doing here mate?" :lol:
If we go through with anything Sophia/Vince related, it could definitely cause some tension between the two of them.

I'll start RPs for both Daniel and Ioan in a second and PM the links to you guys. :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back