Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello,

Once the new school year begins I would like a role play, possibly whole plot line. I have absolutly no ideas, so any suggestions/volunteers etc. would be appreciated. :)

I don't know :( I haven't seen anybody from the DP on in a while :(( And I wanted that to happen!!!!

so you are looking to us for a basic storyline...not sure if I know you're character enough yet to suggest one... you're a bit Kevin costner from the Untouchables! :D
Can't figure you out yet...have massive ideas pop into my cranium all the time..will pay more attention to your character and see what I can come up with! :)

You've totally got a huge spot in my RP plot, Mr. King. ;-) I'll keep you updated. :D

Are you wanting suggestions for an RP plotline for you to start, starring your character?

Ya, suggestions, not a huge hige plot like ZOMG MY FATHER'S BACK FROM THE DEAD, but something to keep me busy for a while :p

Well, if anyone wants to have a plot requiring the misuse of muggle artifacts office I'll probably be on my student character Enzeru a lot more than on this character. I'm available for raids if needed.

How about...a dark lord, a flying Delorean, and the severe misuse of a time twister? Well, at least I've a goal for my character...a magically enhanced Delorean! That would be awesome. Or, you could take up an apprentice?

Why not just 'buy' a flying motorcycle while your at it, since eleven year olds do that sort of thing all the time right <_<

please try to be realistic Winifred

You want a story line with adults character or teenagers?
I have in active imagination so I can come up with one.

Luxen Silverback said:
Why not just 'buy' a flying motorcycle while your at it, since eleven year olds do that sort of thing all the time right <_<

please try to be realistic Winifred
It could be a long term goal.

Fred McElroy said:
How about...a dark lord, a flying Delorean, and the severe misuse of a time twister? Well, at least I've a goal for my character...a magically enhanced Delorean! That would be awesome. Or, you could take up an apprentice?
But the students need to approach the prof for an apprentice, and they need to be a second year or higher, and then the first year of being an apprentice is random boring stuff (errands) which doesn't make it much of a plot :) But thanks to you all. :)

Professor Nicolas King said:
Fred McElroy said:
But the students need to approach the prof for an apprentice, and they need to be a second year or higher, and then the first year of being an apprentice is random boring stuff (errands) which doesn't make it much of a plot :) But thanks to you all. :)
Why not switch it up some? Find a student you think is exceptional, and bring up the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back