Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Ramasexual
Wand
12 ½' Dogwood Assorted with Phoenix Tail Feather
heya! i'm on my phone and will be on it most of the time because i can't bother with my computer. so, i can't make this pretty?? anyways, i'm back now. and i want some rps going!! mostly with the stilinskis!! silas, the oldest and trickster shop keeper needs his best friend made first and foremost. or they can already been made but his fc is tyler joseph, so i need my josh dun!! they can even end up being an open relationship, who knows?? i just want that. next, my students. i only have 3 at the moment. syrus, stella and eros love them! personally,winging it helps with development and because i'm on my phone i am being lazy. haha sorry! any of my old characters are up for interactions but that's by request. send me a message if you want to do them!! also, i want a ministry romance!! i'll be making a hayley williams fc and i need a jensen ackles. she will probably be inspired by tonks. i'll try at least but definitely a ministry official. please let me know if anyone wants to rp!! haha!! hello again :)))))

I have Corrine here who could maybe be friends with Syrus? They're in the same year and house. Maybe they have other things in common.

yeah, sure!! ((:)
syrus muggel born, along with his siblings. he's the youngest of three and much like his playby has cleidocranial dysplasia. so he missing a few teeth. because his mom a muggel and had no idea about magic, the first witch ( outside her family ) she met suggested them to move from the us to nz. which is why they're here.
still developing. i'm sure we can think of something xD

Corrine grew up around wizards, so muggle borns fascinate her. Can you start something for us?
Corrine grew up around wizards, so muggle borns fascinate her. Can you start something for us?

if anyone wants to do, i'm up for anything! again, here goes the list.
tumblr_inline_or1x0kNxAT1u9urvd_400.gif

stella stilinski, 15, hufflepuff

my hufflepuff who struggling with her magic reality. :( she feels like she doesn't fit in this world, even after five years of magic she doesn't quite get it. i want maybe someone to help her find her spark maybe? age knows no bound! literally it could be anyone. she will probably get paired off with someone at the end. but literally anything game.

tumblr_inline_o1klsdzkMy1rfmocr_500.gif

eros lee, 15, ravenclaw

eros is my little pride love. he smart and genuine, and i want him to get more into activism. it would be great to rp with someone who oppose of his beliefs. maybe a future baddy could be a life long enemy?? maybe they could have history?? friends and flings are also welcome. he dating teagan but is pretty sure he gay.

tumblr_om0g99994f1tvua8uo2_250.gif

syrus stilinski, 12, gryffindor

way bipolar opposite of his sister. likes magic, especially the flying aspect of it because it makes him feel like his muggel comics superhero. his family, mostly his mom and sister doesn't want him on a broom at all. silas, his older brother had an accident in his last year of school with a broom. their argument. also he known to test out his brother's inventions! his favorite the cherry stink bombs so far. xD

i have much more! two unsorted, maude and joshua.

tumblr_inline_nznuksfsB01tjh6aq_500.gif

maude crow, 11, unsorted

south korean and welsh. a twin and orphan. her parents died defending the muggels and for that their grandparents may have shared their disdain towards them. except, maude tries hard not to believe the stories. especially about her father, a welsh man. seems like grandparents blame him for her mother's death.

tumblr_n9xjmnq8kc1qggrzoo7_250.gif

joshua toubia, 11, unsorted

joshua is from new zealand, but he is of mexican heritage. he, like maude, he lost his mom to unspeakable curse. she alive, but she unable to care for joshua. he doesn't know about his mom or that his dad maybe at fault. his tia kept it from him. his tia looks after him and his sister.

if you want to rp with my other characters please do let me know!! here or over pm. thanks!! (:)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back