Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Whippy Spruce Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Heath James was not very excited for the Yule Ball. He did not even know how Satsuke managed to get him to go. Heath thought it was strange that the two of them were going together. He had been to many formal events due to his parents, but he did not necessarily like them. His parents were all about keeping a good reputation. Especially with his mother being apart of a huge fashion company that was competing with all the other huge fashion companies. it was vital that the James family was thier best at all times. Heath being a wizard ruined that, and it made his parents turn abway from him. He was not here to focus on his family right now. He was here to have fun, if that was even possible.

Heath walked into the Great Hall. He saw how the room was transformed from a bland dining room to a fun, beautiful, and livly social event. There were many students taking advantage of their out of uniform time before the holiday break. Heath took the black gloves from his front pocket, and he put them on. It was in case he had to shake any professors hands, or something like that. Heath could not stand physical contact. He did not want people spreading their germs to him. He walked over to the snack table. He poured himself some punch without managing to spill any on the table. He smelled to drink to see if it was already contaminated. It smelled fine, but Heath decided to wait until Satsuke showed up. He would rather have his partner taste it for him.

Satsuke Nakamura was ecstatic about the Yule Ball. It would be his first formal event since he was two. The last formal event he attended with his parent ended with Satsuke in the punch bowl, which contained vodka, and him stuffing pastries in his mouth. It was a cute sight, and money people took pictures, but his parents refused to take him to anymore events with them. Not that Satsuke minded. It was more time he was able to spend away from his parents. He hated the life his parents lived, and he did not want to become apart of it. Heath's parents disowned him, and Satsuke did not want t be around his parents. The two had similar parent problems, but not the same. That's why he saw Heath as someone he could connect with.

Satsuke entered the Great Hall. He smiled at it's transformation. He thought it was a real party, and it was going to be a real blast. There was dancing, food, punching, mingling, and socializing. It was like a dream. He scanned the room for his partner. He spotted him at the snack table standing away from people like a loner. Satsuke rolled his eyes playfully and he skipped over to Heath. "Do you want me to try that for you, love?" he asked brightly. He took the cup from Heath's gloved hands and started to chug down it's contents.

Conan was a bit excited for the Yule Ball. He may not be a person to attend parties, but he is a person who loves to spend time with his sister. And today was one of those times. He had asked his sister to come with him to the Yule Ball. The young boy was sure that Ai wouldn't dare to ask him after they were both featured in Rumor Has It. But, Conan didn't let the magazine get the best of him. He got dressed and waited for his sister at the Common Room. And as soon as Ai had arrived, he went with her to the Great Hall where the Yule Ball was held.

"Ai, I'm just going to get some punch for the both of us. You stay here," Conan told her as he disappeared into the crowd. He had trouble finding his way because of all the gathered students. And it took him a while just to get to the snack table. The young boy was just about to get two glasses and pour punch into them when he saw a familiar boy. He decided to approach him, abandoning what he was supposed to do. "Hey, Satsuke! How you doing?" he told the familiar boy casually. It was Satsuke, the boy he had met in the North Tower, and the friend he went with to the Cliffs.

Ai had never expected that she was coming to the Yule Ball, until her brother asked her to come with him. She never even expected that her brother would ask her to the Yule Ball, everything was unexpected for the young girl. The Hufflepuff didn't even have the courage to ask anyone, all thanks to Rumor Has It. Ai put on her dress and put on some light make-up as well. The young girl never expected that a day would come that she would dress up for a fancy party. It never even passed her mind. After she got ready, she went down to the Common Room and found her brother waiting for her. She joined him in going to the Great Hall where the Ball was to be commenced.

The young girl found the Yule Ball to be extremely amazing. Just by looking, you know there would be a lot of chance to have fun. Her thoughts were slightly interrupted by her brother who told her to stay put while he would get punch. As her brother disappeared through the crowd the young girl thought, "Mou (Jeez). How old does he think I am? Five?" she thought shaking her head a little. It took quite a while and the girl decided that her brother was taking too long. She decided to look for him and it took her quite a while to find him. "Onii-chan (Brother)! You left me alone for a long time. I should have just come with you." she told her brother before she noticed two people near them. And they were so familiar, Heath and Satsuke. The young girl bowed her head politely, "It's nice to see you here, Satsuke," she said in a soft voice. Ai faced Heath as well, "Hi, Heath. It's good to see you here too," she said quite smiling at the boy as she stood beside her brother.

Satsuke finished drinking the punch. He handed the empty cup back to Heath. "It's okay to drink." he smiled and wrapped his arms around his partner's free arm. He looked around to see what the two could do. "Do you want to dance?" he asked tugging on Heath's arm. Satsuke was a good dancer, but rarely got a chance to show off his skills. He started to pull Heath to the dance floor, but then someone called his name.

Satsuke nocticed that it was Conan. The two were only three steps away from the snack table since Heath had been resisting him. "What's up Conan? I have been superb! How have you been? And your sister?" he asked pulling Heath back to the snack table. He elbowed Heath in the side to tell him to introduce himself. Satsuke knew that Heath would be jealous over him having other friends. Heath was very territorial when it came to his friends.

Heath watched with great worry as Satsuke drank the punch. He held his hand out for the cup. A faint smile appeared on his face when Satsuke drank the drink and came out alright. He went to fill his cup back up. "No thanks love. I don't want to dance." he said sweetly, but then he found himself being dragged to the dance floor. He tried to put away and out of Satsuke's grip, but for a small guy he was very strong.

He was talking to another guy he assumed to be a fellow first year. Heath looked at the boy, but then he was elbowed in the side. "I am Heath." he introduced himself. He did not know how he felt about Conan yet. Ai then came over. He simply nodded when she said hi to him. She looked happy to see him. He did not understand why she was so happy to him. Sure he had cried in front of her, but he felt no special connection to her.

Conan watched as Satsuke tried to bring his companion to the dance floor. He didn't know Satsuke's acquaintance and he definitely had no idea about the him. He was paying attention to the actions of the two boys and couldn't help but noticed that they were close. Conan dropped his thoughts when Satsuke had asked how he was doing and his sister as well. "As fine as ever. And Ai? She's somewhere in the crowd. Left her for the moment to get some punch," he told his friend with a smile. And suddenly, Satsuke's acquaintance introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you, Heath. I'm Conan," he said as he bowed quite politely.

The young boy was surprised that his sister had suddenly approached him. "Ah. Gomen, gomen (Sorry, sorry). I found Satsuke. You remember him don't you?" he told his sister with a faint smile. He watched as the girl greeted Satsuke with politeness. It was quite a sight, that Ai would be really polite. It hasn't changed since the time at the Cliffs. But what made the boy surprised was that Ai knew Heath. "Eh? You know each other?" he told Ai and Heath waiting for an answer from both of them.

Ai was happy that she found her brother, but she was worried that she may have gotten into a weird situation. Why? Because her brother found Satsuke, which also happens to be with Heath. Ai knew that Heath knows Satsuke and vice versa, but she never thought that they'd be going together. The young girl watched as her brother apologize to her and ask her if she still knew Satsuke. "Of course, we were with him in the Cliffs. It was quite an adventure. Thank you for that, Satsuke," she said in a small and shy voice. The Hufflepuff kept in mind that Satsuke was her brother's friend and she had to act polite, so there she was.

The young girl was quite surprised at the question thrown by Conan. Yes, she knew Heath but she didn't mention it to her brother even once. She nodded slowly. "He's my," she paused, "uh." She didn't know what to say. Friend? No, she wasn't sure if Heath thought of her that way. Enemy? Sure he made her cry but she didn't think of Heath like that and it would be big trouble if she said that, considering that her brother is very protective. Housemate? No, Heath doesn't want anyone to know about him being a Hufflepuff. Her head was bursting, what is she supposed to say. The young girl could only look at Heath with worried eyes which she stopped immediately and bowed her head a bit.

Satsuke looked back from Ai to Heath and from Heath to Ai. The two seemed to be in a little predicament. He did not know that the two were friends, but Ai's face did showed that she did not know what to consider the two. Were the two dating? Satsuke gasped. If the two were dating Heath would have to be punished for not telling him. "Are you two...dating?" he gasped again and placed a hand over his mouth. The two seemed to be very awkward with each other. Soon Satsuke removed his hand from his mouth and he punched Heath in the arm not very playfully. the two were like best friends. How could he not tell him? Satsuke did feel a little betrayed. "So, is it true? How could you not tell me?!" he punched Heath in the arm again. His cheeks were starting to get red. He would have never imagined that Ai and Heath would date each other. The two were only first years! Satsuke was not even interested in dating yet, and he could probably get more girls than Heath could. Next, Satsuke stepped on Heath's foot. He unlinked arms with his fellow Hufflepuff.

OOCOut of Character:
Sorry for the size Marga.

Heath started to drink some punch from his cup. Ai would have to figure out what to call their relationship by herself. Heath was not going to help her. He did not know why he was such a jerk to Ai. It just felt natural that he wanted to see her suffer. He blamed it all on Epiphany though. He never used to want to bring people pain until he met her. It was very sadistic of Heath to want to someone as nice as Ai suffer. As he listened to Satsuke he started to choke on his punch. He set his glass on the table, and started to cough in his arm. How could Satsuke suggest something like that? Heath and Ai? That was didsgusting. Heath had much better taste, but no one wanted a depressed boyfriend. Heath stopped his coughing, and he managed to get his throat clear. He was taken abcak when Satsuke started to punch him. "Don't insult me, love. I can't believe you don't trust me." Heath smiled playfully at his gently pinched his cheek.

He felt a sharp pain in his foot. Was Satuke really this mad? It was not like he and Heath were really in love with each other. Heath let go of Satsuke's cheek. It was just a game they played with each other. He did not know that Satsuke would take it so seriously. He had no idea Satsuke was so strong either. As Heath shook out his stinging foot he glared at Satsuke. "I'm not even her friend Satsuke, so don't go all gangster on me!" he set his foot back on the ground. How could Satsuke be so abusive towards him? Heath had no plan on getting on the bad side of a gang member. Satsuke was not really apart of a gang, but he had grown up with one, so of course he knew how to fight. Heath wrapped a long arm over Satsuke's shoulders."Don't be mad, please. I swear there practically nothing between Ai and I." Heath told his fellow Hufflepuff honestly. He glanced at Ai, but then he paid attention to Satsuke again. Who looked like he was getting ready to kill Heath if any of this was true.

Conan looked a bit surprised that his sister was out of words. Sure she was mostly shy with others, especially with Satsuke but she always knew how to explain her relationships with others. "Your?" the young boy asked. He wanted to know what connection Heath had with Ai and both were keeping silent for the moment. Until, Satsuke let out a question that made Conan cough with surprise. "Dating?!" he turned to Ai with a serious face. "Is that true, Ai?" he asked, his voice showing his demand for an immediate answer.

But, Conan had heard Satsuke's companion deny on the matter. And he also saw how Satsuke got mad. He wanted to believe Heath but Satsuke's assumption has a possibility of being true. And he can't prove who is right until Ai stops being silent. The young boy watched as Heath claimed that there was nothing between him and Ai. But Conan didn't feel contented at all.

OOCOut of Character:
That's alright... I also type small sometimes when I ran out of words... :p

When she was first asked by her brother, Ai was really worried on what to say. And being silent made things worse. Satsuke thought that she and Heath were dating. Ai was very surprised at the sudden guess made by the fellow first year to the point that she was more embarrassed to speak. But, she knew that if she stayed silent everything would be from worse to worst. "Ah! Satsuke, Onii-chan! Wrong idea!" she said waving her hands a little. "Watashi wa yakusoku (I promise). Wrong Idea!" she said with all her might.

The young girl witnessed Satsuke get mad at Heath and witnessing that indeed made her guilty. "Satsuke, gomen (sorry). For giving you the wrong idea." she said softly. "Nothing is going on between me and Heath. We barely know each other." she explained. "I just don't know how to call our relationship. We just bumped into each other, entirely my fault. Gave my name and asked his. That's all there is to it," she said quite lying on the situation which she knew her brother would confront her with sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back