Oh- SOLO - mio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Faida Kaibryn

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
11" maple inflexible wand with veela hair core
This is a solo character plot/story development ... meaning I'm only posting one character in here because I really want her to get some rpage and presto.

This is Faida -
tumblr_ou0rvcfgaV1wticm1o1_540.jpg

hailing originally from the UK, she was a professor of History of Magic and Muggle studies there for a while but decided to take a break and travel for a bit and ended up in New Zealand and eventually working as a substitute at HNZ for muggle studies. She's feisty, a bit of a hothead ... outside of school, she dressed unconventionally, has tattoos, drinks like a fish, rides a magically enhanced motorbike and a normal muggle one (she's muggleborn)

She hasn't made any friends since arriving in NZ, the odd acquaintance but that's it really. So adult characters please help a girl out ...

friends / drinking buddies / frenemies / enemies - or more ... indifferent to your existence type of thing xD
romance wouldn't go astray - she plays both sides, so that is wide open as well. She's never had a big romance in her life, never had the patience for it really - so if anyone thinks she's someone worth taming =)) getting to know :r

any and all ideas for rpage is more than welcome :wub:

Link to bio ---> here
Link to wardrobe --> here
Link to images of Faida ---> here

Hey Linda :hug:

I have Jaden West, for some potential history like a pasting or some sort? Jaden's history is a mess but it doesn't matter because all she cares about is current times. She living day by day as each day were her last. She really got into hunting, like a hunter for hire kind of deal. That's how she surviving, but she on a hunt of her own. Her twin sister and those she hated at Hogwarts. Anyways just thought I'd offer up my crazed lunatic. xD

The only adult I have is my Paige. She is a social worker at ST Mungo and loves her Job. She is an ex Slytherin and was quite the handful. If you want we can be become drinking buddies since Paige loves a good drink every once in awhile. If that works out they can become friends =) You can read her bio or her cd for some more info. They are pretty updated.

Syrus Stilinski said:
Hey Linda :hug:

I have Jaden West, for some potential history like a pasting or some sort? Jaden's history is a mess but it doesn't matter because all she cares about is current times. She living day by day as each day were her last. She really got into hunting, like a hunter for hire kind of deal. That's how she surviving, but she on a hunt of her own. Her twin sister and those she hated at Hogwarts. Anyways just thought I'd offer up my crazed lunatic. xD
:hug: Madz! :wub:

hey let's throw them together and see what happens.
Does Jaden have a bio or a character development that I can trawl through?
crazed lunatics ftw :woot:

=))

Paige Rivers said:
The only adult I have is my Paige. She is a social worker at ST Mungo and loves her Job. She is an ex Slytherin and was quite the handful. If you want we can be become drinking buddies since Paige loves a good drink every once in awhile. If that works out they can become friends =) You can read her bio or her cd for some more info. They are pretty updated.
Tamara that is great, thank you.
I'll give her bio and CD a read through but we can totally organise a thread for them to become drinking buddies :p
Faida was a Gryffindor but also a total handful, though she did try her best to curb her behaviour in her final year to get the grades she needed xD

Any particular drinking establishment that Paige would hang out at?

Not really if it has drinks it is okay for Paige =]
I wasn't at HNZ when Paige was in her later years, but I like to think she just did average and changed her personality. :r

I have Rhianne and Irene. Irene is the librarian while Rhi is a shop assistant at Eyelops. Irene can be her drinking buddy/friend since they are close in age.

Hey Linda, I have a couple of offers for you.

Firstly, I have Honoria James and her sister Hortensia James. They're both 26, both from HS and are both now living in NZ. So it is more than likely that the twins would have met Faida in their time at HS. Nora is also fiesty and she is charismatic and confident and rather selfish. She is also a new momma with twins and aboslutely hating it xD Honoria also plays for both sides so anything goes for those two. Hortensia is a little more reserved but does still like being the centre of attention. She's humble and quite a family person. She also has a child and own Dervish and Banges. I'm up for anything for these two, it's completely up to you and how you think they would fit :D

I have to do a major update on her bio, so I'm rewriting it over.
I'll post it soon. Otherwise, yes she a bit calmer now.
Bounty hunting became her favorite pastime. She has to be a bit on the saner level to execute her job properly. xD

I think I got everyone but if I didn't nudge me away :p

@Tamara -- Paige Rivers -- this could be hilarious actually - her CD says she dislikes muggle studies and Gryffindor =)) wait till the drink takes hold and Faida tells her she is both :p I think they could be a fun drinking duo for sure. It won't all be sunshine and roses but what decent friendship is.

@Arle -- Irene would be great as they are close in age and they can take a break from the school and make their way to Brightstone to have a few while unloading about how mad the students are =)) She's going to have more drinking buddies than she knows what to do with at this point xD

But let's say she bumps into Rhianne too - maybe a girls night out can happen and Paige, Rhianne, Jaden and Irene all go out to let their hair down (what little Faida has of it)

@Lauren -- Were they both in Slytherin? We could definitely say they met and knew each other vaguely there but have bumped into one another since her arrival at NZ. Maybe she goes along to D&B some day and meets up with Hortensia there and they get talking again, she let's her know that Nora is here in NZ as well and they arrange to all meet up. Faida takes a wee shine to Nora on their evening out but isn't sure how she feels about babies xD so doesn't get too attached, just all for fun whatever happens between them.
How does that sound??

@Madz - oh Faida will be fascinated by the bounty hunter job, a few jars down the neck and they'll be the best of buds in no time xD

at this rate Faida is going to turn into a right lush =))

Professor Faida Kaibryn said:
@Arle -- Irene would be great as they are close in age and they can take a break from the school and make their way to Brightstone to have a few while unloading about how mad the students are =)) She's going to have more drinking buddies than she knows what to do with at this point xD

But let's say she bumps into Rhianne too - maybe a girls night out can happen and Paige, Rhianne, Jaden and Irene all go out to let their hair down (what little Faida has of it)
That would be a splendid idea. Medley would be a great place to go.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back