Oh please....

Cecily was glad for Kalif's help. Magically she could handle Theodore, but physically she wouldn't have been able to stop him in time from doing damage to little Aleyha. "Detention, for Miss Devearux and Mr. Snow; Mr. Prince you are free to go." She was about to say more when Theo and Aleyha started verbally sparring then had to lunge forward and capture Aleyha's arms from behind the girl. Her grip wouldn't hurt her, but it would keep her from escaping and doing herself or anyone else harm.

"Calm yourself," Cecily hissed, disappointment clear in her voice. "I'm surprised and ashamed of the both of you. Now stop acting like barbarians, clean this mess up and report to my office, immediately." She waited to see if they would calm down before turning her head to look at Kalif. "Professor Styx, could you bring them to my office once they're finished, please?" Slowly she released Aleyha's arms, knowing Kalif could control both children. Turning she began to leave, then looked at them over her shoulder. "Oh and by the way, your parents will be notified." She left.

Kalif nodded and he glanced down at Aleyha. His cold stare did not leave her, one he usually gave her to calm down or else. Kalif muttered, "I will, Ms. Rambolt." Kalif raised his arm up a little holding Theodore, and dropped him. "Clean it up. Every bit. One word or assault, and you two will be in more trouble than it is worth. Aleyha, control your anger. Theodore, calm down." Kalif took a step back and folded his arms across his chest. The Death Eater was more of an eerie shadow as he fell into silence to watch over them.

Theodore frowned and crossed his arms over his chest as glared at Professor Styx for a moment, this man was almost as scary as his father was but Theo didn't let it show. With a small snort he yanked his wand from his robes and sneered a Aleyha before he stomped over to the table and started to clean, there was no point in arguing with the man, especially when he was in enough trouble as it was.

"My father is going to murder me." Theodore grumbled as he set to cleaning.

Aleyha released a sigh, and was relieved when she was released. She wiped her inked hands on her robes and started to put the books that had fallen back on the shelves. She mumbled incoherently to herself, and she shook her head. Before long, all the books were put back up, and she started to feel the effects of Theodore's blows upon her fragile body. Putting the chairs back, she thought harshly, Just wait... Just wait. I'll get him back for this.

Sam was surprised when the girl had gone to an extreme to fling the table at him. Quickly scuttering out of the way it didn't hit him. But then things started to go out of control. The boy went and tackled the girl! Usually he would help the girl in this situation but not now, not when the girl was pure evil! Sam watched them fight for a bit before realizing his legs were still locked together. With a wave of his wand he commanded, "Infinite!" and his legs were free. Sam sighed a sigh of relief and got up to search for his things, that the girl had destroyed. Once he shoved his soaked books into his bag he turned to leave when he saw not only seen a professor but the headmisstress herself. Oh sh*t He thought to himself. Once Professor Rambolt said that he was dismissed he smiled. He was about to walk away but he turned around to Theodore and said in a teasing voice, "Take care of yourself big boy." And with a smug grin on his face turned around to leave the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back