Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 13 3/8" Core of Basilisk Fang and Venom with a special handle
Aleyha sat at the end of the chair, white hands folded in her lap, the tiny body encased in her Slytherin uniform. Her white-blond hair cascaded down her shoulders and back, her eyes like pools of blood scanning over the pages of the book she took from the library about potions. Though only half her mind was on the book itself. She released a sigh and wondered whatever happened between her and Brodie. What did happen? Aleyha imagined Brodie kissing that Hufflepuff twerp, and she did not feel an ounce of jealousy.

Okay, when did that happen? I...I don't like Brodie anymore. concluded Aleyha in her mind. Aleyha flipped through the page with her white fingers. Aleyha took out her bag of items and a bottle of black ink and her quill. She jotted down some notes, and anything green that was mentioned made her stomach twisted into knots of false hatred. How dare that kid. How dare he do this to her. Aleyha glanced at her paper, and noticed that she wrote in delicate writing, Destroy him. How pleasant that sang out to her ears.

If only there was an easier way for this. She hated it when someone had an effect over her, and no one would ever have this pleasure without getting seriously harmed. What Aleyha needed right now was either a target or one of her closest friends. Either one would do for her.

Sam couldn't believe that this was happening. Exams were coming up and he had a lot of catching up to do. In his opinion he felt he had more to catch up on than last year. He hadn't really done an ounce of work this year and now he was paying for it. Sam grabbed his messenger school bag and slung it over his should roughly. He was heading towards the library a place he hadn't entered all year.

Sam was wearing a blue shirt, a pair of worn jeans and a black hoodie. He wasn't in a pleasant mood at all today, he even had his hood up so he wouldn't be distrubed. It wasn't like he wanted to study badly, he just wasn't in any sort of way to talk to someone. Entering the library he looked around, it was quite full and almost every table had more than two people sitting at it. He spotted one at the back with just a single girl at it, she looked like a first year. It will do he thought tiredly as he walked over to the table. Sam slammed his bag of books onto the table and sat down roughly. He didn't look at the girl, he barely even acknowledged her. He quickly began to take out books for his fisrt subject. The dreaded Astronomy.

Her bottle ink shook a bit, threatening and teasing to spill ink all over her, until her hand snatched it and she made sure that it was not about to spill. Quickly putting the lid back on the bottle, Aleyha's red eyes sparked like mad when she glared at the boy who jarred the table so roughly. Her voice dripped with venom, "Watch it. You almost spilled ink all over the table and my notes." Aleyha rolled her eyes and went back to her paper. Those two words were still visible. With black ink still on her quill, she swiftly scratched it out. The less she had to explain, the better. How could she explain what was going on in her mind? Even if the Parselmouth wanted to. Just let this day end already. Or make the other boy leave. Last thing I want around me is that pathetic lowlife species. Her blood-like eyes remained on the book, just staring at it. I wonder if there are any good poisons in here.

When Sam heard the girl speak up in a venomous tone, he looked up under his hood. His blue eyes were just about visable from the shadowing black hood. "Geez I wouldn't want that." He said sarcastially in a grumpy tone. Who did this girl think she was? Sam looked back down at the large book all about stars. Why they thought that he would care about stars he didn't know. He didn't know why he was forced to learn such a subject and why Flying couldn't be a subject after first year? He'd certainly excell in that. It would be the only subject he would be excelling in by the looks of things. Sam reached into his bag to pull out his writing equipment and began to take notes from the text. These 'notes' he was taking started and ended with one sentence. 'I hate Astronomy.' Sam looked at his messy scrawl, crumpled up the parchment and flung it away from him. He started again on a fresh piece but it didn't work out well. He ended up looking at his quill and brushing it through his fingers. Starting with Astronomy was a bad idea.

Theodore grouchily made his way into the Library, he wasn't really in the mood to being doing much today but he knew he had to study a little bit for his exams, or at least the ones he was going to end up doing. He was already halfway towards the area when he usually worked in when he noticed two younger students already sitting there. One of that oddly happened to be that girl that kissed him and the other was a boy whom he'd never really bothered to meet and most unfortunate for the boy...because he was sitting in Theo's spot.

Theodore boldly made his way behind the boy and tapped his shoulder roughly a few times. "Your in my seat." He said gruffly and stared down at the boy like a hawk, he tried his best to ignore the girl because he knew if he didn't she would just get into his again like she did last time.

Aleyha rolled her eyes rudely and said to the boy, "Oh please, next time you want to open that mouth again, it might be filled with ink or blood." Though it sounded like a threat, it was more of a promise. Aleyha was not one to mess with, especially not in this mood. However, she had to be cautious as well. Who knew what this boy was capable of? Last time she let her guard down, she was pinned to the floor and had to resort to such god-awful measures to get out of it. This time, though, she was prepared for anything.

So she thought. Not knowing what side to choose, she glared up at Theodore, and she smiled in a deadly manner, "Really now? I had no idea you can claim seats in a public school library." Aleyha glanced down to ensure that those two words were unreadable. Destroy him. She still knew them, and wondered when would be the perfect time for the Parselmouth to strike.

Theodore's forest green eyes narrowed harshly as he turned his hawk like gaze to Aleyha, it was bad enough that she already planted her cold lip son his, kicked him multiple times, and insulted him. But now she has to embarrass in front of a lowly Hufflepuff....not going to happen.

"I can sit wherever I want, Princess." Theodore hissed when he said princess to make sure that she knew he was not complimenting her one bit. Instead he grabbed his backpack and dump the entire contents of it onto the desk where the other boys and her stuff currently was. "And I like this spot....so I'm staying. And if you don't like that....too bad." He gave the girl a smug look then looked back at the Hufflepuff boy, as if telling him to hurry up and move himself.

Sam rolled his eyes at the girl. He opened his mouth to say something back when he felt a tapping on his shoulder. He looked up to see an older boy looking down at him, claiming that Sam was in his spot. Sam looked at him almost as if saying, 'Yeah. Right...' Sam didn't care where he sat but the fact that this boy thought that the seat was his annoyed him greatly. There was no way in hell Sam was moving. Opening his mouth to say something back he was interrupted by the girl...again. He looked at the blonde girl opposite him and then back up at the boy. He seemed to be convinced that Sam would just get up and leave. "Eh. No." He replied to the look the boy gave and confidently turned back to his Astronomy book. This was not a good day for Sam, he was about to flip.

"Fine then, I don't care." Aleyha rolled her eyes once more, and wished Fenrir was with her. Her snake always seemed to help her out, talk her through events, and often give her ideas. Then one popped into her head. "I won't be moving, and I doubt this boy will either." Aleyha was not the one to choose sides, but her hunch said that this boy was a 'Puff, and she wouldn't have that for company. She opened her full bottle of ink, and started to jot down one word. With a quick flick of her wrist, she sent the bottle of ink toppling over opposite of her, ink spilling all over the area, and Aleyha secretly hoped that at least the Hufflepuff would be dripping with it. A venomous smirk decorated her lips and she said in a sickly sweet tone, "Oh, I'm sorry."

Theodore backed up incredibly when the girl spilled a bottle of ink over and it covered everything including his books, if Theodore hadn't paid attention to body language he might've thought it was an accident. But knowing this girl and that damned smirk of hers he knew it was no accident. Bringing his hand up to push his hair away from his face he looked at Aleyha with an annoyed stare. "Nice going Princess, your such a klutz." Theodore sneered and whipped his gaze at the Hufflepuff boy.

"Are you going to move now?" Theodore asked, now highly annoyed that any of this had happened in the first place. If the idiot boy had moved this might have been avoided.

Sam didn't really know what he was reading but he was reading it just for the sake of having something to do. All of a sudden a flow of ink spread all over his things and flowed off the table onto his jeans. Sam remained calm although inside he wanted to pour his own ink onto the girls head. Though he knew better. He wasn't going to sink the Slytherin's level. At this stage the ink had soaked well into his astronomy book, his parchment and was all over his hands. He let go of the quill that was drenched in ink and looked at the girl opposite him and then up at the boy. "Is this really the best you can do?" His voice was steady, he wasn't going to be intimidated by a pair of miserable Slytherins. He took his blue eyes off the boy and looked at the girl, "..pouring ink on me?" He shook his head with a pitiful expression followed by a low chuckle. Sam leaned back on his chair so that it was balancing on the back two legs sitting in a very casual position.

Aleyha flipped her own hair over her shoulder, mocking Theodore. "Even so, but you got your @ss whipped by this klutz." Aleyha smirked deviously, and put her things away. The ink was spreading, and she did not want any to touch her things. Aleyha heard the challenge, and she glared at the boy. "It was an accident." Her voice was slow, even, as if she were speaking to someone with much less intelligence. With a quick flick of her wand that she swiftly retrieved from her robes, she cast, "Locomotor Mortis!" Aleyha hoped that the spell was fast enough, and unexpected enough to actually hit him. If he was leaning, then with his legs locked together, he would surely fall, right? "But that was on purpose." Aleyha smiled brightly, and waited for the result.

Theodore pursed his lips when she even dared to mention that she kicked his butt, too bad for her that she forgot that she was the one pinned to the floor in a helpless manner. In fact she was lucky he didn't do it again, at first he thought he was going to help her get rid of this Hufflepuff brat...but after her comment he had better thoughts it mind.

Picking up an unopened ink bottle Theodore uncapped the lid a bit then cradled it in his hands with an evil grin on his face. Oh, this was going to be pleasant. "Hey Princess, CATCH!" Theodore chucked the open bottle of ink at her roughly, knowing full well it would probably splatter everything else in the process.

Sam was about to laugh when the blonde girl annouced that she had kicked the boy's @ss. Then it seemed out of the blue the girl had cast a spell on him. It all happened a bit too quick and was unprepared for her attack. The girl had just pulled out her wand, knocked Sam back on his chair casted his legs to be locked together. Sam wasn't even going to try and be calm anymore. The Slytherins had just gone too far. Although when the boy through his own ink on top of her he couldn't help but feel a little relieved. He knew they weren't on same side and were far from it but it would distract the girl. Not bothering to un-do the spell Sam quickly pulled out his own wand and with just a quick flick casted the banishing charm at the chair legs which was visible from under the table. Sam hoped that it would cause the chair to be pushed backwards and give the girl a taste of her own medicine. He had practiced the banishing charm a lot and with his expierience, the spell should work.

Aleyha released a hiss, and before she knew it, she herself went toppling into the floor, caused by the banishing charm. Getting back on her feet, she angrily toppled over the table, hoping it would crash onto the other boy. Aleyha quickly summoned her pink ink via wand and incantation. Taking the lid off, she threw the bottle of ink, covering the area with pink as it went. Aleyha shouted, "Bet you look your prettiest in that, you little girl!" Aleyha then noticed something. He did look an awful lot like a Veela mixed breed. "Living up to the Veela look now!" Aleyha glanced down at the other boy, not even caring that she was attacking someone that she did not even know who in the world he was.

"Stay out of this puffie!" Theodore sneered while Flipping the bird to the Hufflepuff he growled in anger as he attempted to wipe off some of the pink ink that landed all over him. "I don't know how you figured out about my Veela blood, but you done for!" Theodore hissed as he ran forward, not only was he upset that his secret was getting out...but this girl was cracking into his head like a woodpecker does to tree's. With a feral cry Theodore threw himself at the girl and tackled her backwards which caused the two of them to roughly collide with a bookshelf that was behind her.

Aleyha's features twisted into confusion, when he yelled. Ah, so the mighty Snowflake does have a weakness. However, she could barely finish that thought when she collided with a bookshelf, her head thumping against it rather roughly. Aleyha glared at him under eyes that appeared to be swirling blood. She gnarled, "Actually, idiot, you just told me. I just compared your hair to Larissa who is part-Veela. You really are dense!" Her white fingers wrapped around a book, and she swung as hard as she could, hoping that it would hurt like the flames of hell. She couldn't punch him, because she was too weak to do any real damage, and her legs were a little sore from the tackle and the chair.

Theodore felt a book roughly come in contact with his face roughly and he used one hand to come up and clutch his face lightly, that hurt badly. Theo knew if he didn't do something now chances were that he'd smacked again. So he sucked up his pain and pushed his body forward so he could pin her down once again. Once he felt he had her pinned once more he smirked down at her with a look so smug that he was sure it'd piss her off.

"Look who's on the floor once again?! You must enjoy this princess if you keep getting yourself into this situation. Theodore snarled in a deep angry voice.

Aleyha groaned in annoyance, and she glared up at him. She noticed though, her wrists were a little slippery. Maybe his grip wasn't as tight as before, and perhaps she could get out of this one. Aleyha smirked, and replied cheekily, "I think you are enjoying this more than me. After all, you are the one who resorts to this first." Aleyha tried to wiggle her way out of this, but failed. She narrowed her eyes and she growled, "I'm not going to do what I did last time, instead." She brought her knee up, hard. She wasn't sure of where she would hit at, but it contained some power behind it. "I wouldn't call me princess when you are the one that gets kicked around by a first year girl!"

Teddy was about to answer that he hated this just about as much as she did when he felt the little brat knee him in a place that no boy was ever fond to be kneed in. Yelping in pain Theodore made sure she would not get away with this and elbowed her in the stomach hard before he crumpled off of her in pain.

"Calm down!" Theodore gasped as he attempt to not let the pain he was feeling be visible on his face. He sat up up and glared at her.

Aleyha fought the blow she received. She convinced herself she was endured much worse, as she glared him down. Aleyha hissed, "You are the one who attacked me! If that chair didn't hurt my legs, then I would kick your pretty little face in." Aleyha sat up, ink staining her hair. "Touch me again, and you will die. I promise that." Venom and ice dripped off her words, though her heart wasn't entirely sure if she would dare do that. I hate him! Why can't I hurt him as badly as I can anyone else?

Aleyha dug into her robes, her white fingers wrapping around yet another bottle of everchanging ink, carefully taking off the lid. "Veela half-breed!" She threw the bottle, though her aim wasn't entirely focused enough...

Cecily trailed her fingers over the volumes, the engraved letters of titles being unread and forgotten tickling her palms. The library smelled good, like old vanilla scented books, the odd student and-she stopped, sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Why, just why for Merlin's sake, did everytime she come to the library something had to be going on? She looked heavenward for answers; none were forthcoming.

"Alright, you guys, break it up," she said, coming around a corner from where the raised voices and scuffling was coming from. A cold substance splashed onto her face, getting in her mouth, stinging her eyes and coating her hair. Sputtering, spat it out and wiped her eyes on her sleeves. The sleeves of her new shirt, she groaned. Eyes red rimmed from rubbing them, she glared at the group of..."Oh for heaven's sake!" Seriously fed up with the ironic poo constantly being flung her way, she flung her arms up, then dropped her fists to her hips. The ink continued to change colors in a comical swirl as it dripped from her hair and face.

"Don't anybody move until I hear exactly how this happened." Karma, it was karma, biting her in the butt. She'd joked with Prodan that she'd have to bring him into her office; looks like that call wouldn't be purely social after all.

Long, fluttering black robes encased the professor as he entered the library to return a book he had found oddly entertaining. However, he heard a familiar shout, and he turned his head. Kalif's features hardened to see Aleyha and a student he had come to know as Theodore. Seeing how tall the boy was, Kalif had no other choice but to intervene. Kalif approached the boy, bent down and clinched him by the collar of his shirt. Kalif glanced over at his niece and murmured, "What is the meaning of this? Trashing the library and getting ink upon the Headmistress."

How much of a humorous scene it was, Kalif failed to laugh, smirk, or smile. Still holding Theodore with an iron-like grip, he glanced over to see another boy, Sam Prince. "I suppose he just got caught up in the war. Ms. Rambolt, how should this be handled?" Kalif was in no happy mood - since when was he ever in a happy mood? He assumed that Cecily could handle holing Aleyha because of her size.

Theodore was about to crush that girls face in when the headmistress decided to show up, not paying her any mind he continued to hold his hand into a fist so head could be ready to strike. Just as he swung he was roughly pulled up by his collar. Turning his head he saw none other than the Herbology Professor.

"Ugh, get off of me!" Theodore snarled as he tried to get out of the man's strong grasp. "That stupid brat called me a f*cking half-breed!" Theodore continued to struggle.

Aleyha gasped when she missed and hit the Headmistress. Aleyha was also amazed when Kalif interfered. Aleyha shouted hatefully, "Like I need your help! I can get him all on my own!" Aleyha sneered and she cursed in Parseltongue. It just sounded like strange and unstoppable hisses coming from her mouth. Aleyha hissed, "I am not a brat! And..." she sighed and thought harshly, Not like it is a bad thing... Aleyha shouted, "You started it all! And you will pay for it!" Aleyha lunged at him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back