Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Gay
Wand
Curved 14" Flexible Spruce Wand with Vampire Blood Core
Vader sat tiredly at a table in the great hall, he’d overslept a little. He rubbed his eyes as he sat down. He was sleeping fine, but it appeared that he was just having a lot of problems waking up in the morning, which had happened more when he’d been falling asleep at the very late hours, this was new and he wasn’t sure he liked any better. He hated being too tired in the mornings like he was in this one. He’d thrown on whatever clothes he could find and had headed to the great hall. He had his camera with him and placed that down in front of him. He poured himself a drink and it was only as he sipped at it and rubbed the sleep from his eyes that he spotted his dorm and house mates a few tables over. He blushed a deep colour, realising that in his tiredness he’d sat down at the wrong table. But as he glanced about he noticed that he was sat at the ravenclaw table. He could save this...he was at a table where his best friend sat, Ava. He glanced about and noticed the girl sitting just across from him was someone in his year, she would know about who he was asking for, ”Hey, have you seen, Helene?” the boy asked, ”No I mean Ava..Avaria?” the accio editor asked this girl, he didn’t add any more hoping that she would just make up why he was sitting here because of the fact he was asking about a ravenclaw.

Isabelle was really early awake and had been doing her usual lap around the library and back and felt that it was time to eat something and be prepared for the day. So she walked to the great hall and found a empty spot at the large table from her house. The brunette took a book to comfort her and put it open. It was her favorite book her fairytale book. With many stories inside of them. Isabelle dreamed of being a person in such a book, but reality was different it seemed. Maddie was known around this school she knew and was succesfull but she was just a girl that read books and saw them as her closest friends. Isabelle had spoken to a few people from her year but she didn't made actually friends yet. Friends that could talk back to you. When the brunette took a bite of her croissant and wanted o turn the next page a boy came sitting in front of her. And she looked up from her book to see who it was. He had a familliar face and she knew he was in her year. And than he started to speak to her. He seemed a bit.. strange, but it didn't scared her or unpleased her. He asked about Helene and Isabelle had no idea who he ment. And than he asked if she had seen Avaria. And he had heard that name before. It was her roommate, not that she spoke that much to her. '' Hey. I haven't seen her no. But she is my roommate. Can I pass something on to her or?'' The brunette asked and smiled. She put her book down to actually focus on the boy, that seemed nice. '' I'm Isabelle. I have seen you in classes, but sorry forgot your name.'' Isabelle said to the boy and put out her hand. This was what you did how something started right? And she wanted to make friends this year.

Last edited:
Vader wasn’t sure he’d saved his own embarrassment, but he was happy to go along with it. The girl he’d struck up the conversation with wasn’t someone he knew particularly well, he tended to know who people were almost entirely due to his connection to the yearbook, it just made him more familiar with people, but that wasn’t always something that translated to him actually knowing who people were. He shook his head, ”I’ll catch up with her later,” the boy replied tiredly as he took another sip of the juice he’d poured himself. He figured he could remain there, just sat at the table that was not his. He was a little nervous to do so, fearing that he might get in trouble for it, or that some other kid might get annoyed at him for it. He’d just been too tired to notice anything when he’d gotten to the great hall. The boy was pretty pleased when she introduced herself to him, given that he hadn’t known her name and it appeared she didn’t know his. He reached out and shook her hand, ”Vader,” he spoke quietly, a light blush reaching his cheeks as he did so, he’d gone through a patch of being more confident with his name, but he was tired and he just didn’t want any bother. ”It’s nice to meet you,” the gryffindor added with a little smile. He grabbed some toast and put it on his plate, taking the time to butter it, before taking a large bite, he didn’t know what else to say to her, he wanted to keep up conversation but he wasn’t sure. ”Breakfast is nice here,” were the words that came to him and he felt himself cringe a little, could he really have come up with nothing else.

The brunette had been thinking of ways how to make friends and what she was going to talk about. It just had to happen she figured. And this was going on right now. The boy said he would catch up later with the girl from her house, so it didn't seemed so important to her. The boy just stayed here and Isabelle thought it was fine, she had no idea if it was allowed but she liked to have some conversation. She shook the hand Vader gave her and saw how his cheeks blushed. She had heard the name before, she didn't knew where but was sure in a class. It was an beautiful name the brunette thought and not one you heard a lot. '' Nice to meet you. What a beautiful name you have.'' Isabelle said with a sweet smile. But now a conversation needed to happen and Isabelle was glad the boy asked something or said something. She nodded to him and took a bite of her croissant she took. '' It is indeed! They have so much choices. What do you like the most?'' she than asked the boy with a smile.

Vader felt his blush deepen and his head involuntarily shake at her words, ”No I don’t,” he couldn’t help the words as they slipped, feeling more alert and awake than a moment before. He had grown more accustomed to hearing and having to say his name. He was less nervous about having to tell people. His name would be in the yearbook signing off, he was getting better at saying his own name without cringing too much, he rathered when it wasn’t yelled out, but found that just responding ended that quicker, but it wasn’t a beautiful name. ”Isabelle is a beautiful name, Vader is…,” he thought on all the times people had made fun for it, sang that dumb song. He shook his head, he seemingly glossed over the fact he’d paid the compliment back ”It’s just not beautiful,” the gryffindor assured her, flashing a small, somewhat apologetic and nervous smile, running a hand nervous through his blonde hair. He was just glad that they moved on to talk about something mundane like breakfast. ”I like the coffee and the toast,” he knew he probably shouldn’t drink coffee, and the coffee he’d drank for the accio meeting he’d held had kept him awake but he’d been jittery for hours after. ”What about you?” he returned the question while getting himself some juice. He’d slept well, sure he was tired but he’d slept okay. ”I don’t always have time for breakfast but it’s always good when I do, you know?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back