Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow Rose for @Raawhiti Te Rangi

After giving her first rose, Molly was on her journey to give her next rose. She decided to make her way outside next, she had doubted this person would be outside, but she guessed that it would be nice to take some fresh air. Molly skipped around happily, asking people around if they knew where Raawhiti was. "Excuse me! Hi! Hello! Do you know where I could find Raawhiti?" Molly asked what seemed like the millionth person she had asked, as there was a huge smile plastered onto her face and bouncing on her heels a little with excitement.

Delivering roses had taken Rāwhiti all the way across the castle and out, and he was on his way back indoors to make his next delivery when he heard his name. "Oh, that's me!" He yelled, hurrying over to meet the older girl. "I'm Rāwhiti!"

Molly smiled brightly when she finally got the attention of who she was looking for. "Hiya Raawhiti!" Molly says with a small giggle and wave. "I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a smile, as she handed the yellow rose to the younger boy.

If you ever pick me up again without permission, I'll murder you.

Emery

Rāwhiti's face broke into a bright, beaming smile as the girl spoke. "Mean as!" He said brightly, accepting the rose and note with a broad grin. He couldn't help a laugh as he read it - he hadn't expected anything from Emery, and it was a nice surprise to be proven wrong. "Aw man, nice..." He smiled fondly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back