- Messages
- 2,528
New Project
Hi everyone
Ive been working on a map for Obsidian Harbour that can be posted in the Wiki page. So far, Ive completed a very basic template of the layout. Id like some feedback! Every bit helps. Please read the below info below before viewing, so that you understand why things are as they are. You can make a better judgment of it.
Info:
This is only a template, of course. Therefore I feel comfortable in admitting that it's a bad scan and it's quite sketchy in places. What I want to get out of this is some feedback of what things you want changed, (because I can and will make major and minor changes).
The real deal will feature shading and perks like little tiny people, tiled roofing, grass, waves, cobblestones etc in pencil. What I need are comments, suggestions, criticisms and also observations about the basic layout. So, thanks for viewing!
Please remember: This map is hand drawn. Go easy on me!
Key:
1. Gladrag's Wizard Wear
2. Magical Menagerie
3. Eyelop's Owl Emporium
4. New Zealand Express
5. Florean Fortesque's Ice Cream Parlour
5. The Apothecary
7. Flourish and Blotts
8. Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop
9. The Second Hand Store
10. Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
11. Quality Quidditch Supplies
12. Ollivanders
13. Miscellaneous Shops
14. Accommodation.
<i></i>1. Gladrag's Wizard Wear
2. Magical Menagerie
3. Eyelop's Owl Emporium
4. New Zealand Express
5. Florean Fortesque's Ice Cream Parlour
5. The Apothecary
7. Flourish and Blotts
8. Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop
9. The Second Hand Store
10. Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes
11. Quality Quidditch Supplies
12. Ollivanders
13. Miscellaneous Shops
14. Accommodation.




They must be too in awe. 
The only trouble I can see with numbering the shops is that shops will move/close/open and I can't imagine the map being updated that frequently. 


