Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby sat down on her own and helped herself to food. She hadn't eaten since breakfast and it was now late afternoon. She had changed into new jeans as the last pair got dirty from falling out a tree, and her dark brown hair bounced over her shoulders. She looked around the Great Hall and wondered were everyone was. Probably out having fun she thought. Though typically it's my friends that are busy! She sighed.

Larissa ran into the Great Hall quite breathless but still truly magnificient.
Her blonde hair bounced around her shoulders as she ran towards Libby, muttering something about "cute teacher" before, as good as, collapsing beside Libby.
"And there was this third year who I swear must be part Veela- though are there generally male Veela?" Larissa mumbled for a moment before saying "We have Transfiggy tommorow!" She smiled her pearly teeth. "I wonder if we have a man or a woman teaching..." And again, Larissa began to mumble but soon stopped and took a sharp red apple which she bit into with little effort.
"'ow-" Larissa swallowed a mouthful of apple and started again, "How are you?" She looked kindly into Libby's eyes. She had always envied her for having such beautiful eyes and NOT being part Veela.

Libby looked up to see Larissa running towards her. "I..er..yes!" Was all she said while Larissa went on muttering about teachers and classes. "Are we still up for the Transfiggy plan A tomorow??" She asked when Larissa had calmed down.

(shal we pretned its today now lol?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back