Notes, Notes, and More Notes

Wiremu was still standing there, totally confused as to what was happening, when a teacher came charging in. "UM.. NOT FIGHT! NOT FIGHT!" he chanted, slowly getting off the chair and quietening down.

Wow, short and sweet for once :p I'm usually so long-winded :lol:

While in so much pain, Lexi heard Professor Firn's voice. Then next, the girl was not holding her anymore. Professor Firn had lift her up and put her on his other side, "I'm not going to try anything." Sher said rolling her eyes and holding her wrist that was in pain. Then Lexi didn't noticed the girl was emerging again onto her and punch her stomach, "Ahh!" She cried in pain. "For the last time, i'm not going to say sorry." Lexi shouted.

Remus' face became surprised when Kida lunged onto Lexi, as he grabbed to his side once again ripping Kida off, and held her arms back now, so that she couldn't lunge or use her hands what so ever. Remus looked up to Lexi, and then looked at her wand 'Expelliarmus' he cast non-verbally and sent the wand flying off to the side and landing to a table, before Grappling Kida's as he had her hands bound and placed her wand by his side.

"Enough!" he roared loudly, and through Kida behind him onto a table before going over to her and pinning her ups down, "Whats going on here?"

Kida felt Firn pull her back binding her hands behind her back. Kida pulled trying to get free, "Gettof of me Remus" she snarled. she saw him get rid of Lexi's wand and smirked slightly, when she found that he took her wand "oi" she said slightly, Kida continued keep on trying to get free.
kida felt Professor Firn throw her behind him against the table. Kida let out a slight sound of pain when he turned around and pinned her hands down "Let me Go Remus" she snapped trying to pull her hands free. "NOW" she said again looking at him "I ONLY attacked her because she said that you wern't a good professor and that you were a terrorist" she said continuing to try and pull her hands free.

Lexi frowned when the girl called Professor Firn on his first name. "That's true enough, he did throw an apple on my head for no reason." She shouted back. "And is it true that Professor Firn here attacked bleak street?.. My cousin work for the ministry so she knew all about it." Lexi exclaimed looking at the girl, who wants to get out of the Professor grip. Lexi looked at Professor Firn, "And he even modified a house elf's mind." She finished.

Remus glared at the girl who continued, "I through an apple at your head, Must've slipped." he said smiling at her, before listening to what she said again, "Shouldn't believe everything your Scummy Little Cousin say's like no one believes what you say." he smiled kindly to her once more, "And Altered a house elf's mind of the bad he did... Indeed i did, and if thats guilty then..." Remus began to struggled when he lost Grip of Kida, "Oh Dear?"

Kida snarled viciously at Lexi as she spoke, "you spoilt brat" she snapped at her still trying to pull free. "your cousin is a twit" she said gnashing her teeth together. "If Remus DID attak bleak street, would he still be teaching here, no, the head mistress wouldn't allow it" she said she felt the grip on her arms stop, Kida stood up and made her way over to Lexi, Kida pulled back her fist and got ready to punch Lexi. Kida stopped and looked at her "Brat" she said before punching her in the stomach again.

Must have been slipped?..yah, right." Professor Firn smiled at her, this Professor is not just a terrorist but a crazy old fool to. Lexi thought. "Ok, just wait till the news is in the Daily Prophet." She stuck her tongue out, she just putted it back when she saw Professor Firn took out her grip on the girl.

It was totally on purpose, Lexi then heard the girl say something. But she just felt pain on her stomach, she didn't noticed the girl had attacked her again. Lexi fell on her knee, "Your a Professor, why couldn't you stop her." She shouted, still in pain. She stood up slowly, running at the table where her wand was laid. She took it fast and cast, "Reducto!" toward the two person.

Remus looked at Kida, as he fell backward onto the table behind him, he did not let go of Kida on purpose, he had just taken his concentration of her. When Remus saw Kida attack he yelled, "Kida, stop!" before he saw Lexi get her wand and cast a spell at them, Remus drew his wand and flicked it at the on coming spell, 'finite' he cast non-verbally sending the spell to stop, before aiming his wand at Lexi's 'Expelliarmus.' he said non verbally casting her want into the air, though Kida's wand was dropped from Remus' hand as he went for his own.

Kida looked at the girl run away, she smriked before she realised where she was running, Kida turned around grabbed her wand from Remus' Hand and turned around "finite" she said flicking her wand watching the spell disapear, "The daily prophet is a load of crap, only a idiot would believe what it says.. of wait you are one" she smirked.
"you see brat, there is professor, and then there is family, rules can be broken" she said looking at her. flicking her wand "Expelliarmus" she said flicking her wand at Lexi's hand.

She can't take it anymore, they stopped the spell working and took away her wand. "I'm not a brat and i wouldn't ever be a brat." She said coldly. Lexi looked at Professor Remus, "Even though your family that doesn't mean you'll save her." Lexi tucked the loss hair on the back of her ear. "And you did that on purpose."

Lexi just was tired of this and her hand was in pain for several disarming spell's that the two did. She may have fainted any second now, "And my cousin isn't a scum." Lexi said simply.

Kida snarled "believe what you want to believe, but you can't change who people are" Kida said as she rubbed her hand, Kida walked over to where her books where and packed everything up and shoved them in her bag before making her way down the hall. she walked past Lexi and pushed her back into the table before walking down the great hall.

Remus looked over at Kida as she pushed Lexi and advanced toward the Exit, "Uh, No Miss Frost." he growled toward her as he held his wand down, as there was no need to use it any longer. "This will lead to the Deduction of points from both Slytherin and Gryffindor, I believe." he said nodding toward both of them, "You are really putting your houses behind with points." he grumbled, "So lets all try and behave shall we?" he insisted before spinning his wand in his fingers and placing it away into his pocket.

Kida turned on her heels and looked at Remus she shot him a foul look when he said that they had lost points from there house "oh joy" she as she turned around she waved over her shoulder slightly showing remus that she wasn't wearing her bandage on her hand "Goodbye Remus" she called out as she continued to walk down the hall

The girl took her belongings and pushed Lexi on the table, she gasp but didn't do anything. "I understand Professor." Lexi said softly. She then turned her heels out of the great hall going to her dormitory to change her clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back