Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida walked into the great hall, on her shoulder was her bag filled with her Transfiguration books, walking down she sat down at a table and pushed away everything infront of her to make room for all her books. Kida pulled her vest infront of her and opened up three rather large books of Transfiguration, while pulling out a brown bound folder turning to a empty page of parchment, setting up her quill and ink Kida began to write notes while flipping between each of the different books and flipping pages.

Lexi was bored and kinda want to have some lunch, she walked in the great hall her other hand on her waist. While walking into her house table she spotted a girl with books that she recognize from her first year is transfiguration books.

Lexi walked behind the girl and said, "Transfiguration is so boring, plus the Professor is so evil." it was heard around the great hall, she smirk and went to find a sit in the slytherin table.

Kida heard a girl make a comment about transfiguration and smirked to herself "its only boring if you don't know what to do, in other words there is nothing upstairs to comprehend the subject" she smirked as she finished writing down a note "and the Professor isn't evil, well he may seem it if you suck at Transfiguration" she said as she began to write some more notes.

Lexi was going to take a mash potato when she heard the girl spoke, "Hmmm...I heard the Professor was a terrorist, that's why i don't much pay attention on his teachings." She said making her voice on the staff table, she didn't took a mash potato and into her plate.

She was enjoying the scenery today, the girl loves transfiguration and she love to torment who loves transfiguration.

Kida clenched her teeth together when she said that Professor Firn was a 'terrorist' Kida stood up from the table and turned around to look at her. "Professor Firn is a perfectly good teacher, and i assure you he isnt a terrorist" she said looking at her
"Only people without a brain would think that he is a terrorist, i guess my assumption is correct, you have no brain, the only thing filling your head is proberly..." Kida looked at the mash potato "that" she said

Lexi turned her head, the girl was already standing. "You think so?..Well, i don't really believe in your sayings." She said standing up, her chin in the air. The girl said she has no brain, "oh, really?...Then why am i here?..studying." Lexi asked the girl but didn't wait for her to speak, "Your so over protective with Professor "EVil" Firn. The most dangerous Professor in Hogwarts." Lexi crossed her arms, raising her eyebrow.

Kida laughed slightly "unfortunate accident is why you are hear" she said "its a miricle you are still here" Kida said as she put her hands on her hips, "hmm let me see, because i have a right to protect a good teacher from brats like you, who thinks they are "evil" because you.. hmm how do i say it nicely, Suck" she said glaring at her.

"Me." She pointed her finger on her chest. "Brat?..Maybe you are." Lexi took a step forward to the girl. Then she spotted a glass of water, Lexi took it and look at it. "Hmm...Your the brat one not me." She then poured it at the girl's head. "Free bath time in the great hall." Lexi whispered enough for the girl to hear.

Kida nodded when the girl pointed to her "yes brat, do you understand the meaning of that word" she said looking at her.
Kida felt a trickle of water go down her back. Kida stood back for a moment. "your going to regret that" she said as she took a slight step back and charged directly at the girls waist knocking her onto the ground. Kida sat on the girl so she could move, she sat up and lent over picking up some glugy pumkin juice quickly walking towards the girl and pouring it directly over the girls clothes, making sure she didn't get any on herself. Kida stood up and looked at her. "i think you spilt something on yourself" she said

The girl stood back, Lexi smirk. She didn't know that the girl will do something, in a sec. she was at the floor, the girl had poured her a pumpkin juice. Lexi shouted at the top of her lungs, when the girl had got up, she stood up too. Her uniform in stains, "You'll pay for this." Lexi took out her wand form her waist and chant, "Stupefy!." int he girl's direction.

Kida laughed when she heard the girl call stupefy for her Kida pulled out her wand from her pocket and quickly said "finite" calmly, the spell dissapeared without a trace. Kida snarled "how dare you try that on me" she said as she ran at the girl taking a clear punch at the girls gut, hitting it directly square before standing behind her "flipendo" she said flicking her wand at the girl

The girl stopped the spell that Lexi gave to her, "Arggh." Lexi groaned, the girl advance to her and punch her into her stomach, the girl was fast and she heard the girl spoke a spell behind her. Lexi turned around and said, "Protego." in front of her, making a transparent shield.

Kida snarled when the girl dodged her spell "you don't know him, so you CANT judge him you spoilt brat" she said as she held her wand out sliding her leg behind her she signaled for the girl to try and get her. when Kida was little she used to do gymnastics, which helped her with fast movement and tricks

As Wiremu entered the Great Hall for some food, he did his usual dancey-style of walking. Most people found it weird, but that was just him. Back home, everyone walked as if they were listening to hip hop music all the time. He laughed at the odd stares, and continued over to the Gryffindor table.

Slouching over a massive plate of food, Wiremu heard a commotion not far from where he was sitting. Looking up curiously, he realised that two girls were having a fight. He laughed slightly as they poured water and pumpkin juice over each other. It's not because he was weird or anything, he just found their immaturity amusing. Heck, Wiremu was a million times less mature, and yet he knew that food fights were stupid.

But when they pulled out their wands, his jaw dropped open slightly. Being a Muggleborn, Wiremu had no idea what they were doing. What was Stupid Fly? Laughing to himself, he pressumed it was nothing. He jumped up, and stood on his seat. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Wiremu chanted, recognising one of the girls from his house. "GO THE GRYFFINDOR ONE, WOO!" he laughed again.

Lexi step backward, thinking what spell next. "Reducto!" She shouted while her wand pointing onto the girl. She wouldn't lost for a second year student, then she let out another spell, "Stupefy!" Lexi took a deep breath and raised an eyebrow.

Kida flicked her wand "finite" she said quickly followed by "protego" she snarled "thats it" Kida didn't like being attack she dived at the girl hitting her shoulder square into the girl's Stomach she sat on the girl and slammed her fist into the ground next to the girl's head "LETS get one thing straight, Professor Firn is a great professor, and your a ruddy idiot" she said as she pulled her fist back up and held it ready to punch the girl "are we clear"

The girl was good on defensing herself, then the girl charge again, hitting her stomach with the girl's elbow. Lexi was on the ground a sec. again, the girl punch the ground. "Maybe you are the idiot one." When she saw the girl as going to punch her, she secretly pointed her wand at the back of the girl and said, "Stupefy!" her hand free but her body was not.

Kida saw the girl open her mouth she knew what was about to happen. Kida's first reaction was to move, Kida quickly rolled right pulling the girl with her before she moved a bit. Kida grabbed the girls arm and dug her nails into the girls pressure point in her hand. "you are going to regret that" she said as she pulled the girl up and held her infront herself. Kida grabbed the girls' wrist and twisted it behind the girls back pressing it hard into her back shooting pain up the girls arm. "say your sorry" she snarled.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT?" Wiremu continued, fading out slightly. He wasn't sure if this was right anymore.. It was starting to seem more serious than he'd thought at first. Shrugging, he laughed it off as usual, continuing to chant. But then, as one of them continued to cast Stupid Fly, Wiremu decided the confusion was annoying. Clearing his throat, he began to speak. "PEOPLE, PEOPLE, PEOPLE!" Wiremu laughed again, holding his hands up to stop the fight momentarially. "GUYS, WHAT THE HECK IS STUPID FLY?!" he asked, still standing on the chair.

Lexi was going to perfect the spell, but the girl got off her and pulled Lexi with her. The girl had grab her arm and she could feel the nails on it, "I'm not going to regret it..you pervert." Lexi said making her face straight but the true is, her arms are getting soar now. The girl twisted her wrist and putted at her back which she quietly cried in pain, "And i'm not going to say sorry. And i think Professor Firn shall quit teaching." Lexi have purse her lips in pain.

Kida snarled as she pushed the girl's arm further up her back. "say sorry or i break your arm" she said as she snarled at her "Maybe YOU should look for another school, you stubborn good for nothing brat" she said as she dug her nails into the shoulder pressure point of her opposite arm "Now i suggest you say your sorry" she said tightening her grip on the girls shoulder still holding the girls hand behind her back

Lexi's face was rather not straight anymore, the pain was really going to send her in the hospital wing. "I'm not going to say sorry and I'm NOT going to any other school." She shouted, the pressure was there. Her eyes where beginning to water from the pain. "Ahhh!"

Kida dug her nails in again "Say your sorry dam it and ALL of this can be OVER" she said loudly as she tightened her grip on the girls arm behind her back aswell, pushing it up slightly a bit more. "How Dare you say such things about a professor, now say your sorry, or i WILL break your arm before i give you a broken nose" she snarled

[[Time for Firn ;) ]]

Remus was walking toward the Great hall as he noticed the loud commotion, of what appeared to be Kida's voice. As he turned into the hall he found Kida ontop of Lexi, attempting to break her arm. Remus looked at Kida for a moment , "Kida Frost!" he growled as he advanced toward her, and grabbed her hands removing them from Lexi, before he grabbed Lexi lifting her into the air by her jumper with one hand and placed her off to the side before look at Lexi, "Dont try your Little wand tricks with me, This time..." he hissed at her before glaring at Kida, "What the Hell are you doing?!"

Kida felt Professor Firn pull her off Lexi. when he asked what she was doing she looked at Lexi "Something like this" she said as she pushed past Professor FIrn and lunged at Lexi punching her in the gut. "Just because he is here i'm not going to stop asking you, Say Sorry" she snarled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back