Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Curved 16 1/2 Inch Unyielding Maple Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
It had taken a lot of willpower not to eat all the candy right away, but Louis knew he needed to show his friends. He had bought a huge box of assorted Honeydukes products, and what was the point of having something like that if you weren't going to brag about it a little? He had asked René and Caleb to meet him in the student lounge, putting the box down in the middle of the table he was waiting at. He couldn't wait to make them jealous, though he'd also share some of the candy, obviously.

As good as it always was to go home and see his parents, René had started to feel like something was missing whenever they were on school break. The weird feeling like all his magical friends were off doing cool stuff while he was just sitting on the couch with Dad started to drive him nuts by the last week of the holidays, so René was glad to be back at Hogwarts again, even if it was without Sully this year.

He hurried over to the student lounge, keen to catch up better with Louis and Caleb outside of class, doubly so with the lingering worry they'd spent all holidays hanging out together or something while he was in Rotorua. "Dang, what's in the box," he said joining Louis and leaning against the table to get a closer look, noting the Honeyduke's label scrawled across the box and grinning at Louis in understanding.

Caleb rolled into the student lounge fashionably late from when Louis had told them to meet him. He had his rat on his shoulder and was feeding her bread crumbs as he entered and saw Louis and Rene standing around looking at a rather large box. "That's a good question." he said as he stood next to Rene. He reached out and poked the box and was impressed by it's weight. He raised and eyebrow and looked at Louis. "You're teeth are seriously going to rot out of your head one day." he said dryly. He really couldn't talk considering the amount of sweets he ate but it was something Lila had told him so he thought it was appropriate for this situation.

Louis grinned at the sight of René, who seemed suitably impressed. "All your hopes and dreams." He joked when René asked what was in the box. He started opening it up when Caleb joined too. Of course, Caleb couldn't just be excited or happy for him like a normal person, he just had to be critical. "Don't be jealous." He said with a roll of his eyes. "If you're nice you can have some." He added with a grin. "Though that's going to be difficult for you." He opened the box, which contained a large assortment of different sweets from Honeydukes. Louis pointedly grabbed a chocolate frog and handed it to René, raising his eyebrow at Caleb.

[kicks down the door 2 weeks later]

René let out a low whistle at the sight of all the sweets, laughing at Caleb's comment though he privately, if jealously, agreed. He was about to ask if he could have some when Louis handed him a chocolate frog and he grinned at his friend, happily taking it. "I dunno, if that's the rule then it might just be you and me eating these, aye," he said, glancing at Caleb before opening his chocolate frog, fumbling as it tried to make a break for it and he had to awkwardly shove it in his mouth. "Not like you could eat it all yourself though," he added, mouth still full of chocolate, though thankfully the enchantment that animated the frog had ended.

Caleb rolled his eyes and Louis' exaggeration but had to fight to keep his face neutral when he told him not to be jealous. He wanted to defend himself and insist that he wasn't but that wasn't entirely true. He could easily get just as much if he had asked but he also knew arguing wouldn't make him sound believable at all. Instead he turned to Rene. "I can be nice." he said with an exaggerated smile. "I'd like to see him try though." he said teasingly and shot Louis a challenging look before grabbing an acid pop for himself.

Louis wanted to bat Caleb's hand away as he took an acid pop, but remembered in time that that wouldn't look very cool. Instead, he rolled his eyes, pretending not to care. "I haven't noticed." He said lightly when Caleb said he could be nice. He shrugged at René. "I could eat it all by myself, but I'm nice enough to share." He glanced at the acid pop in Caleb's hand. "I bet you can't handle those."

René stifled a snort as Caleb and Louis bickered, if only because he didn't want to spit chocolate on them. "No way you could," he chimed in when Louis insisted he could eat the whole box, surveying the frankly massive collection of chocolate dubiously. "You'd get sick for sure," he said confidently, glancing warily at the lollipop Louis handed to Caleb. René wasn't always super well versed with magical lollies, but he tried to keep track of the particularly unpleasant ones like cockroach clusters and acid pops. Though it would be pretty funny if Louis got Caleb to eat one.

"That's because you rarely deserve it." Caleb said dismissively when Louis claimed to have never seen he be nice before. He didn't appreciate Rene's snort of laughter but he held firm to the acid pop when Louis said he couldn't handle it. He had eaten them before and even though they did leave his taste buds raw for days. Caleb grinned as he unwrapped the candy and held it in front of him and pretended to consider it closely. "Well I bet you can't eat all this candy." he said playfully. "How about if I eat this all in one go, you have to eat as much candy as you can without getting sick." he suggested smugly.

Louis laughed softly and shrugged when René said there was no way he could eat them all. He gestured to the box. "I never said I could eat it all in one sitting." He said with a shrug. Louis smirked when Caleb took him on the challenge of eating acid pops, and he shook his head at his challenge. "I can also handle those." He said quickly, grabbing an acid pop himself. "Let's see who can eat the most." He said with a grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back