Not so sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
If I am right, my internet might go out next month (Feburary). Verizon gave us a free extended months thing and if I'm right it goes out next month. so yea...sadly I may no longer have any internet from then on. Mom can't afford it and we're living paycheck to paycheck...including me.

plus school has been giving me a beating too. I'm trying to get my grades up and its almost the end of 2nd quartet and on to the 3rd. I'm trying to focus on that and that's a lot to keep up.

my personal life has been catching up to me and I don't really wanna talk about that. it would take to long to sort out probably. I'm in what you can call a giant cluster flock. its rather annoying but i'm trying to survive.

i don't know what will happen from now but we'll see i guess....if im not here after a long period of time then i'm not here. I'll try to get back when I can. I apologize in advance to all if I start topic and we don't finish it.

Tala: I'm sorry. I'll get back as soon as I can.

Mood: Unsure, lost, empty :cry:
Now Playing: Give Me A Sign by Breaking Benjamin

Aww sorry to hear that your feeling down Luis. Just think a little positive and hope things will get better dude. I'll miss ya when your gone! :hug: extra tight. Take Care!

~Maddy~>

I hope things get better for you, :) -hugs- will miss you!
-Pheebz/Libz

:cry: *tacklehugglomps* hurry back. I'll miss you. heaps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back